2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by KateB, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

:gaah: Not soon enough to suit me :wink:
    Thanks IC. Glad to hear hubby is doing well.

2. villager

villager New Member

Does anyone have an actual date for a doc dump?

3. dmac55

dmac55 Well-Known Member

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...rneys-waiting-discovery-murder-case/76560066/

Curtis Wright arraigned in Teresa Sievers murder case

An attorney for Curtis Wayne Wright Jr., the Missouri man charged with second-degree murder in the death of Estero doctor Teresa Sievers, said the defense team is waiting for discovery so it can proceed.
    "We look forward to receiving discovery from the state attorneys office and then we'll be able to move forward with our defense at that time," was all she would comment.

4. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

They are going to have to start handing over discovery now. So maybe an arrest is in the near future?

5. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Here is where we stand now

Case Management Conference is scheduled for December 30th.

Purpose of the Conference:

The CMC helps the court keep track of the case and make sure it is proceeding as it should. It's a way for the court to "check in" and see if the parties:

• Have settled any contentious issues
    • Need to get more information from each other
    • Want to participate in a settlement process or
    • Are ready for the court to schedule a trial date

More info:

https://www.floridabar.org/divcom/jn/jnjournal01.nsf/Author/0BC2427974F599D485256AF50015DC38

We may expect a doc dump between now and December 30th, unless the judge signs a protective order on the documents. Then the parties cannot disclose any files or documents to the public.

-Nin

6. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

I was hoping to come here and see loads of documents! Thanks NIN for the updates and details of the document process.

7. dmac55

dmac55 Well-Known Member

8. sumbunny

sumbunny New Member

Heading out to Bonita Springs Wednesday. Hopeful to see a huge document dump while there.

And hoping not to bump into her husband at publix :(

9. observation

observation Active Member

We look forward to that discovery too, Ms. Parker. Our reason may be different because then we'll be able to move forward with our sleuthing of your client.
    I cannot get a read on her yet but I do wonder how confident they are absent any discovery the state may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Ms Parkers confidence can most likely be described as a bluff.

11. mckazpm

mckazpm Active Member

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30627353/suspect-in-sievers-murder-to-be-arraigned

A public records request could yield thousands of pages of documents pertaining to the murder investigation, and Wright himself is expected to appear in court on Dec. 30.
    That step, according to local attorney Scot Goldberg, is indeed where the defense's strategy will begin to take shape.
    "You're going to have your own investigators, in a case like this maybe a few, paralegals that are helping you go through all of these documents and make a determination for what they mean," he said.
    "At some point you'd think someone is going to reach out to the state attorney's office, or the SAO is going to reach out to them, to see if there's anyone else they'd like to include in the prosecution of this murder."

12. irishchook

irishchook Member

I doubt it. Starting to become a madhouse with the seasonals and snowbirds.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

13. dmac55

dmac55 Well-Known Member

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/Sievers-suspect-arraigned-in-Lee-County-court-358941851.html

Curtis Wayne Wright Jr., a suspect in Teresa Sievers case, arraigned in Lee County court

"The waiting is the hardest part," said Annie Lisa, one of Dr. Sievers' sisters. "Wish we could wake up and this was all over or, better yet, all just a bad dream. We made it through Thanksgiving and pray God will give us comfort and hold us together for Christmas and each day going forward."

Wright is being held in a Lee County jail without bond. As of Monday, he has had only two visitors: his sister, Windy Wright, and her young daughter, who visited Nov. 4.

14. observation

I really feel for TS's family and close friends. Must be so bittersweet to find out details you want and need- BUT will never really be able to fully process. Sad for that main reason.

15. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

The sad part is that Curtis only has one alibi witness in this case that can prove that he wasn't even there.

But the funny part is that the only one alibi witness that can vouch for Curtis whereabouts for that weekend; Happens to be the other guy who is also being charged with Teresa's murder.

Poor Curtis. Drug fueled parties in MO while probably collecting disability checks; Just wasn't enough for him. Poor guy.

16. observation

One last thought- a little interesting that CWW new wife (not sleuthing her) has not made the track up to see new hubbie. Maybe her work as a waitress is getting in the way.

17. No it's not

No it's not that simple

I don't think she can afford it. I am giving her the credit of a doubt. She may be a victim here. CWW can be very charming, as it seems, and I don't doubt his skill to manipulate folks to his own advantage.

-Nin

18. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

I feel extremely sorry for her. She has been through so much with the loss of her kids that I can not blame her for even wanting to sit this one out.

Nobody should even put their spouse in that position. But knowing Curtis; He probably wants her to be 2 places at once. Maybe he will ask Mark to let her stay with him to make her visits easier. Idk.

But the man has no shame so I wouldn't be surprised of the requests that he may have for her. I just simply hope the poor woman moves on and let Curtis rot without the comfort of having her bending over backwards to make his dilemma easier for him. Jmo

19. katsrfun

katsrfun Well-Known Member

Hello, to all. Is CWW going to be happy spending the rest of his days in the slammer, while MS is walking around free? I just can't see that happening. Why would he. I think he is the kind of guy who thinks, if I'm going down, everyone is going down. How would it benefit CWW not to tell all on MS. I know someone said "money", but where is MS going to get money. And, if he puts money in CWW prison account, all would know. Isn't that available information, the prison account, and who deposited money in it. It would look rather bad for MS to be putting money in the account of the guy who killed his wife. Again, thanks to all for all of the bright and creative thoughts and theories you come up with. I am anxious, as I know all are, for the final arrests to come. God Bless and Merry Christmas to everyone. Katt

20. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

And that could be a reason MS hasnt been arrested. To add fuel to CWW fire. CWW is stuck behind bars going no where what his BFF is walking free. That cant sit well. But unless he is offered a deal to testify against MS whats in it for him? jmo.