2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

It seems that CWW placing 5 names on his 'Pleaaaaase come visit meeeee!' List, presumably 4-5 of those folks are living in MO (so much happened so fast in this case, I'm pretty sure the <modsnip> brother is CWW's brother --- you know, the brother with a very skeery FB, <modsnip> IS HUGE, HUGE NEWS !!

See, my understnading is that THE BIG BARGAINING chip to CWW is for him to tattle tale on MS IN EXCHANGE for CWW getting to be housed in prison back in MO.

Right now, CWW foning Daddy 1st quick & then his Bride 2nd, & putting those 2 names & quickly adding 3 more names!!! to his 'Pleaaaaaaaase Seeeeee Meeeee!' List tells me that CWW is very lonely now. CWW sure seems like a very sociable, chatter box fun-of-the-party sort of guy, so it seems the prosecution truly could get its best leverage on CWW to Rat Out MW will be promising CWW he can live the rest of his life somewhere back in The Show Me State (MO).

I also wonder if <modsnip> has any of Teresa's earning's left (the $10K) that she will give to CWW's bride so that the bride can truck on down to Fla. to visit Her Man.... she'll need gas money, snack money, <modsnip>

<modsnip>

Funny you bring up his biological brother. I was wondering if he took a rode trip with JR and CWW. His FB status said he moved back to MO, I believe June 18th.

If family/friends plan to visit CWW, their names must be on a completed Inmate Visitation List, according to rules at the Lee County Jail:
All inmates are giving a packet that contains an INMATE VISITATION LIST.
The inmate can then place up to five (5) names of family members/friends that they want to visit with.
Visitors on the list will be the only persons allowed to visit the inmate with the exception of Clergy, Attorney, and infants under the age of one year.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/jailInfoIndex&rid=350

All visitations for the Jail, Core and Community Program Units (CPU’s) are conducted through a video monitor. Each inmate will be allowed two (2) visitations per week for one (1) hour each. Up to two (2) visitors from the Inmate’s Authorized Visitation List will be allowed to visit with the inmate; children under one year of age will not be included in the count.

You Must Be an Approved Visitor
All inmates are giving a packet that contains an INMATE VISITATION LIST. The inmate can then place up to five (5) names of family members/friends that they want to visit with. Children under the age of one year DO NOT need to be placed on this list. They also do not count as one of the visitors. The inmate can only update their visitation list every four (4) months from the day they sign up. Any add-ons or removals constitutes as an update. Visitors on the list will be the only persons allowed to visit the inmate with the exception of Clergy, Attorney, and infants under the age of one year.

• No Visitation list is required the first seven (7) days of incarceration. After the first seven (7) days the inmate will need to submit their Inmate Visitation List in order to receive visitation.
  • All inmates sign up for visitation on Sunday night for the following week. When the inmate picks a day and time they will notify you either by phone, written correspondence or you may call the Visitation Office at (239) 258-3773, to check when a visit has been scheduled for the current week.
  • Our hours of operations are open Monday-Sunday 5:00am to 11:00pm.

Thanks for the info. Regarding visitation. Does anyone find it funny that CWW placed so many phone calls? There should be more rules on allowing an inmate to rack up a $300+ bill and allow others to use it that ran out of minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems that CWW placing 5 names on his 'Pleaaaaase come visit meeeee!' List, presumably 4-5 of those folks are living in MO (so much happened so fast in this case, I'm pretty sure the <modsnip> brother is CWW's brother --- you know, the brother with a very skeery FB, <modsnip> IS HUGE, HUGE NEWS !!

See, my understnading is that THE BIG BARGAINING chip to CWW is for him to tattle tale on MS IN EXCHANGE for CWW getting to be housed in prison back in MO.

Right now, CWW foning Daddy 1st quick & then his Bride 2nd, & putting those 2 names & quickly adding 3 more names!!! to his 'Pleaaaaaaaase Seeeeee Meeeee!' List tells me that CWW is very lonely now. CWW sure seems like a very sociable, chatter box fun-of-the-party sort of guy, so it seems the prosecution truly could get its best leverage on CWW to Rat Out MW will be promising CWW he can live the rest of his life somewhere back in The Show Me State (MO).

I also wonder if <modsnip> has any of Teresa's earning's left (the $10K) that she will give to CWW's bride so that the bride can truck on down to Fla. to visit Her Man.... she'll need gas money, snack money, <modsnip>

BBM above: MinnesotaMary I think you have brought up some interesting points! Wasn't it SMS who said, "Prison is prison."?? Well in some ways that is true, as far as not having freedom to walk out the door. But, for someone who might end up spending the next 5, 10, 15 or life in a prison....suddenly proximity to family becomes not only a priority, but also a necessity. Family will make regular deposits into your commissary account, plan their lives around visiting schedules, purchase calling cards, never forget you on holidays and provide contact to the outside world. (I'd give up the combination to Fort Knox if it meant I could stay close to my family!) But my scenario might not work unless there is "equitable sentencing."
Just thinking "what if" a person was convicted of 2nd degree murder in Florida, and then also pleads guilty to 2nd degree murder in Missouri? Hmmm, WHERE does he serve his time?? Would an agreement to provide details, give up accomplices, provide physical/biological evidence in exchange for serving time in a Missouri prison be an option? It has not been lost on me, especially after reading "brilliant & informative posts" from fellow sleuths :)loveyou:) CWW spent very little time in jail for his past offenses.
I've considered a lot of options since listening to Lt. Coombs interview. "Relationships change", "he's a thinker", and "many years down the line" (paraphrased, but ya' know what I mean)..."If you can't get hold of me, you can also reach Detective _ _ _ _ _, any time you feel the need to talk. (Uhm, "we'll leave the lights on for you.")
As always, I hope you are close by ARIZONALAWYER...if you just want to say, "maybe" or "it depends"...that's good enough for me!

Wow. I never thought of that bargaining chip. CWW would HATE living in a FL prison which have reputations for being VERY ROUGH, but even more important not being in MO close to his cronies and new wife who could visit him frequently. I hope he sings like a BIRD against MS.

When are we going to get any discovery documents per the Sunshine Law? Geez!

BBM above: MinnesotaMary I think you have brought up some interesting points! Wasn't it SMS who said, "Prison is prison."?? Well in some ways that is true, as far as not having freedom to walk out the door. But, for someone who might end up spending the next 5, 10, 15 or life in a prison....suddenly proximity to family becomes not only a priority, but also a necessity. Family will make regular deposits into your commissary account, plan their lives around visiting schedules, purchase calling cards, never forget you on holidays and provide contact to the outside world. (I'd give up the combination to Fort Knox if it meant I could stay close to my family!) But my scenario might not work unless there is "equitable sentencing."
Just thinking "what if" a person was convicted of 2nd degree murder in Florida, and then also pleads guilty to 2nd degree murder in Missouri? Hmmm, WHERE does he serve his time?? Would an agreement to provide details, give up accomplices, provide physical/biological evidence in exchange for serving time in a Missouri prison be an option? It has not been lost on me, especially after reading "brilliant & informative posts" from fellow sleuths :)loveyou:) CWW spent very little time in jail for his past offenses.
I've considered a lot of options since listening to Lt. Coombs interview. "Relationships change", "he's a thinker", and "many years down the line" (paraphrased, but ya' know what I mean)..."If you can't get hold of me, you can also reach Detective _ _ _ _ _, any time you feel the need to talk. (Uhm, "we'll leave the lights on for you.")
As always, I hope you are close by ARIZONALAWYER...if you just want to say, "maybe" or "it depends"...that's good enough for me!

It's definitely a possibility. :)

No, siblings share at most 50% of each others DNA, unless they are identical twins of course. So it would be nearly impossible to mistake siblings for one another. However, it would be easy to tell that they are related and in what way.

Not at most 50%--on average 50% (leaving aside the large % of our DNA that is shared among ALL humans). I mean, technically, two full brothers (same parents) born several years apart could be exactly 100% identical genetically but there would be staggering odds against it.

Remember when we were all discussing the extradition process and whether CWW would be driven or transported by plane? Well, I had dinner with a retired police officer who also works part time with the U.S. Marshal's Office. I asked him about it. He said that many airlines will not allow you to transport a prisoner in handcuffs. He must have his hands free in case of a crash. Also he said the paper work for a Marshal to carry a weapon on the plane is outrageous. Now it makes sense to me. However, my daughter brought up the fact that it could be dangerous if someone knew when the prisoner was being transported. She has watched too many shows of Prison Break where they T-bone law enforcement!

SMS has given us the impression that there's a ton of evidence against
CWW, and yet the the State Attorney’s Office can't even file formal murder charges in the allotted 30 day time frame and is seeking an extension to charge. I'm confused, what don't they have? Was he on video or not? :gaah:

I think CWW's lawyer is just bluffing. The FORMAL MURDER CHARGES are scheduled to be heard this Monday, the 16th. Maybe Mr. Kaplan wants to dissuade a mob from meeting them at the courthouse?

If LE had nothing on CWW, he'd be playing hopscotch in front of the Sievers' residence by now.

Is Parker still on her honeymoon?

If it's true the State will ask for an extension, I'm sure that will come out, FORMALLY, this coming Monday.

At least, that's how I understand it. You just can't have too many twists and turns, in this case. They're making sure of it.

I think CWW's lawyer is just bluffing. The FORMAL MURDER CHARGES are scheduled to be heard this Monday, the 16th. Maybe Mr. Kaplan wants to dissuade a mob from meeting them at the courthouse?

If LE had nothing on CWW, he'd be playing hopscotch in front of the Sievers' residence by now.

Is Parker still on her honeymoon?

If it's true the State will ask for an extension, I'm sure that will come out, FORMALLY, this coming Monday.

At least, that's how I understand it. You just can't have too many twists and turns, in this case. They're making sure of it.

Corrected...CWW is on the schedule for Judge Porter for Monday, Thanks SeasSees. Either it wasn't there earlier when I checked or I missed it.

The filing by the state requesting an extension to file charges does not yet appear in the clerk's online case register.
http://www.ca.cjis20.org/home/lee/leejudsched.asp

Something I don't understand about CWW's lawyer saying he has proof his client was in MO and not FL at the time of the crime: if that proof existed, why was he arrested? I thought there had to be evidence of some sort before LE was allowed to arrest someone? The first thing my lawyer would do would be to show proof I wasn't there, it wasn't me and then they'd have to let me go? I assume detectives check out alibis before arresting someone?

LE wants to arrest the right person, right? Nobody wants egg on their face or the headaches that come with arresting someone just for the sake of an arrest.

To me, if CWW's lawyer had PROOF his client couldn't have done it because he wasn't there, CWW wouldn't be in jail. Is that naive to think that?

Checked the schedules of the Lee County circuit judges for Mon. Nov 16, and no hearing for CWW is on the schedule of any judge for Monday. The filing by the state requesting an extension to file charges does not yet appear in the clerk's online case register.
http://www.ca.cjis20.org/home/lee/leejudsched.asp

CWW is on the docket for Monday, November 16, 2015:

http://www.ca.cjis20.org/pdf/schedules/sotomayor/DIV E Nov 16.pdf
Clerk of Court &#8211; Lee County Florida
Felony Division
Arraignment Div E (JFP-4A)
Judge J Frank Porter; Courtroom 4-A
11/16/2015

Hearing Time ---- Defendant ---- Case Number ---- Attorney
8:30 AM Wright, Curtis Wayne, Jr. 15-CF-000674 Parker, Elizabeth Louise

Members online

Online statistics