2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think someone who consults with homeland security, would be more aware of
deleted files in a GPS?

Why can't people just get a job and EARN money ?

He obviously wasn't paying the taxes because he needed money to keep up the 5 insurance plans for several years before trying to cash in. Jmo

Let's all give a special thanks to the LE, and all the agencies involved for an amazing job.
Books and movies.

Wholly crap! They better be right, otherwise lawsuit. Remember the Atlanta bomber?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am sickened, furious, heartbroken, shocked and full of immense fear for those little girls. If anything happens to them I will implode.

Mark Sievers is EXACTLY the monster many of us expected. I am shocked by none of the information on the affairs, finances, life insurance policies etc.

Skinners intelligent, borderline genius friend from way back apparently no longer exists. This guy and his lunatic accomplice were like bumbling idiots in the commission of this horrific crime- for that I send thanks to the gods- there is no way any of them are getting away with this. Small comfort, but justice for TS is all we can pray for now, and it is coming- thanks to these psychopathic num nuts.

I send nothing but love and comfort to all of Theresa's friends, family and loved ones. What a senseless loss for everyone.

I haven't been keeping up with this case since CWW was identified, which solidified in my mind that MS planned the whole thing. Sadly my hunch was correct...too many hinky behaviors (wanting to keep the clinic running? Seriously, Mark? Come on, now) and the timing and well...just everything. My folks live in that area so I was especially interested when it first happened, and have been keeping the good doctor and her girls in my thoughts and my heart. I hope justice will be swift!

Holy Smokes! My friend who lives ten minutes from Sievers house just called. Sounds like it's all coming out now. Mark had a 5 million live insurance policy on Teresa? And affairs. Gotta catch up. Thank goodness I'm only a day behind. Like so many of you here, I've been following this case since early on. My heart goes out to Amazon Rain. She has been rock solid and such a help to us all in this forum

I'm here just about everyday, no time to post cause I spend so much time reading. Had to say something. Thankfully it's all come out. All of the questions we've had.all the time & energy you all put into cases is amazing. I'm so sad for her girls. Scared to death for them. I don't even know what words to say, I know all of us are just stunned at this. Not surprised, just amazed that in one swoop it all comes to light. I love it yet hate it. Can't stand he's not arrested yet.

Someone please report in that MS is in custody- NIN, MZ ... anyone?

Wow. The hammer thing has never been confirmed before now either I don't think. How horrifying and brutal. I hope the doctors' daughters get all the love and help they can. Unbelievable!

"33-page probable cause statement" Can't wait for that!

According to the Lee County Sheriff's website, he has not been booked today as of yet.

“The evidence also shows that Teresa’s husband Mark Sievers was involved in the planning and subsequent execution of her murder."

Sorry, but I am so elated!

According to the Lee County Sheriff's website, he has not been booked today as of yet.

Those girls are in danger. I hope this is part of a plan by LE with safety measures for them in place.

HOLY CRAP!
Like many...I knew this was coming. Still, I am in shock.

Prayers to those who truly love and miss Dr. T.

I'm just praying the girls were in a safe place before this news was released. My thoughts and prayers with all this has touched.

I'm actually speechless here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members