2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious about this also. I live off of East Terry, and my sister lives off of Matheson, so I am very familiar with the area.

Welcome to Websleuths! Thanks for posting!

I am curious about this also. I live off of East Terry, and my sister lives off of Matheson, so I am very familiar with the area.
I live in the area as well. Only place I can think of is parking in the doggie park, walking around the block of the house and cutting through someone's backyard. I mentioned this a while back that there is a house that backs up to house. It has a huge yard. Perfect place to jump the fence?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I live in the area as well. Only place I can think of is parking in the doggie park, walking around the block of the house and cutting through someone's backyard. I mentioned this a while back that there is a house that backs up to house. It has a huge yard. Perfect place to jump the fence

There's also an apartment/condo community across the street from that dog park. It can get you to Jarvis from the opposite side of West Terry. That would enable them to avoid walking across a potentially busy West Terry street, though it's a longer walk on Jarvis.

I've been trying to catch back up by reading all the newly posted docs. Whew!

First of all, we all need to understand that these documents were not "leaked" by anyone, they were published in order to comply with the Florida Sunshine laws pertaining to discovery in a criminal case. So these are coming out due to the case against CWW.

As far as the timing of an arrest, I think LE has enough to arrest MS right now, and they know it. One of the reasons they might delay in arresting him is in the interest of turning up more evidence to make a stronger case against him - or AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE in addition to him. Once they arrest him, he will be in jail and won't be free to interact with any other potential perps. Plus the clock starts running on pesky things like "a speedy trial", etc.

Those of us who hang here at WS have seen cases where it took YEARS for the arrest of a perp. I would certainly hope this one will not take that long. I don't think it will.

I agree with some who have posted that there may be "another woman" involved in this case. There so often is with these types. That would not surprise me in the least. And it would not also surprise me for it to turn out to be someone who was close to both Mark and Teresa. Yes, even someone from the medical office. Ahem.

Some questions and some observations after all the document reading:

1.) Why did the murderers purchase two black towels at Walmart?

Dumb thing, but I am just curious as to what purpose anyone thinks these could have served. To drape over themselves in order to "become ninjas"? What?

2.) What is the "disability" of Curtis Wright?

His classmate.com posting about no longer working was worded to make it sound like he had retired early, as opposed to the truth that he is/was collecting disability benefits. (I'm pretty sure that the laws nowadays are such that an incarcerated person may not collect SS Disability benefits. It used to be they could, but that law got changed along the way.)

3.) Angela Wright was indeed pretty broke

The latest doc dump has her actual bank statements. This is a woman who at times had an $11 balance going in her checking account. Who opened the month with a balance of $58.00 and closed out the month with less than the opening balance. There was a $1500 deposit of a check from someone named "Mertz" and a check for $1350 notated as "1/2 Chelsea monument". It looks like someone contributed the money for her to pay for a gravestone for her daughter's grave.

Curtis Wright wasn't doing much better. While I did not encounter a bank account for him, there was a Visa card in his name he used to pay for the two car rentals. The card had a $500 credit limit, indicating either a very new card or someone with a poor credit rating.

3.) Where did the two $100 bills come from that the murderers used on the Florida trip? One at Walmart and the other at a gas station to pay for gas.

I'd suspect these came from MS as advance payment to fund the death trip. Out of his $40,000 cash stash. There was one text exchange in which MS was asking CW if he got a card that MS had sent. Something about MS "wanting to make sure nothing fell out". I think MS sent money and the burner phone to CW some time in May as an advance for the murder.

I agree with others that there are no geniuses in this crew. What we are seeing evidence of here is "the criminal mind". There is a reason we cannot understand how these people could do these things. The reason is that WE are not criminals. We do not think like they do. And that is a GOOD thing!

Some of the ironies are just striking. The Shomaker woman is told that her live-in is going to Florida to commit robberies and steal antiques. Since he will be gone, she has to go and stay at her mother's place because "they live in a high crime area". Sheesh! The boyfriend is one of the criminals IN the high crime area in which they live!

The number of people who were told of various crimes committed and did absolutely nothing was chilling to read. The number of people who would not give a statement to the police during their investigation was atrocious.

Again, we will hopefully NEVER understand these people. We should not even WANT to understand them. But we do need to know that such people exist.
ALWAYSSHOCKED Your post is absolutely amazing...par excellence! I nominate your post as post of the day and week!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
Btw...2 black towels...Yep, bathroom ninjas?? Putting the towels over their heads as they re-entered the Jarvis house at night? Or, maybe they used the towels to wipe themselves off, knowing blood would not be "obvious" on the towels (and/or the dark blue jumpsuits) if they got pulled over on a routine traffic stop as they drove back to Missouri?
Hmm, for that matter, the towels could also have been used to cover the seats/floorboard of the rental car? I was thinking about CWW's arrangement to "work on vehicles" to reduce his mobile home park rent.....and people who work on vehicles, regularly cover the seat and/or floor boards with a protective cover to avoid soiling their customer's car. (I think it is almost second nature for someone used to working on vehicles.)

I truly think there is a method to their madness, Dex.

Probably trying to lessen the trauma to the girls. I can't say I totally understand it yet, but I believe the main goal is to protect the girls and reduce the trauma they are going to go through. MS is the only parent they have left. They love him....

There are various times where Sherriff Scott/Lee county has said: "This was a targeted, isolated murder". That is LE code for 'other people are not in danger'. It's an important aspect of law enforcement to maintain calm and order in society in spite of crimes, not go into a panic and take rash actions.

I still would like to know where they parked the rented Hyundai and walked to the house. If, in fact, they actually walked.
I wonder if that will be included in the docs.

“On June 28 2015 at approximately 6.17am, a quick search was generated for “Bonita Beach.”. The search was conducted in the vicinity of West Terry Street in Bonita Springs, Florida. It should be noted the incident location is off West Terry Street."
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8dFlwNUx5eExhZ2s/view?usp=sharing #25

Yeah, sorry. If you're going off the map I may have complicated it by trying to simplify it and not put any times in.

The West Terry Street location is based on the GPS data in the morning, around the time the alarm was disabled.

The car could have been parked or could have been travelling.

Sorry for any confusion.

Focusing on this small part of AlwaysShocked excellent post:

3.) Angela Wright was indeed pretty broke

The latest doc dump has her actual bank statements. This is a woman who at times had an $11 balance going in her checking account. Who opened the month with a balance of $58.00 and closed out the month with less than the opening balance. There was a $1500 deposit of a check from someone named "Mertz" and a check for $1350 notated as "1/2 Chelsea monument". It looks like someone contributed the money for her to pay for a gravestone for her daughter's grave.

BBM

Just for the record, a account was set up by a family member for AW's daughter Chelsea Wideman's Funeral Costs. It also mentioned that the money would go for a headstone and any extra would go toward the education of her two small children. It raised $6410 as of 8 months ago. Of course, anyone could also contribute privately for part of the headstone, as the checking account shows. I'm just curious who was and is in control of the money. At least one person pledged to contribute $50/month.

I also wonder if CWW asked AW to marry him after seeing how much had been raised after her daughter died in March. It all may have been spent on her funeral and burial costs by then, so I'm probably being cynical. But who can blame me!

Looking at the aerial map, the apartment complex is very close. There is a parking area, catty corner to the two houses directly across the street from the Sievers. Hop a chain link fence, walk through a tiny stand of trees, between two houses, cross the street. P.s. That complex does not have a guard gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC ~ After leaving TS house, they programed (GPS) their next stop for Bonita Beach. They could have had trunks or shorts under the jumpsuit (which went straight in the black garbage bags they bought.) They bought 2 black towels and also water shoes. Maybe after sitting on the black towels, they went for a swim/bath in the Ocean to clean themselves up? I wouldn't be surprised to learn that CWW even brought a bar of soap from home.
Then they dried off with the black towels and got the hell out of dodge.
Just a wild guess.

I still would like to know where they parked the rented Hyundai and walked to the house. If, in fact, they actually walked.

This has always been a huge question of mine and always wondered if maybe the dog park. I hope it gets answered too.

Looking at the aerial map, the apartment complex is very close. There is a parking area, catty corner to the two houses directly across the street from the Sievers. Hop a chain link fence, walk through a tiny stand of trees, between two houses, cross the street. P.s. That complex does not have a guard gate.

This is correct. I know someone who lives in this complex. Anyone can park in the front by the pool/gym. Jarvis is not a dead end road, so they could potentially walk to the house from the opposite of Jarvis and avoid West Terry altogether.

Heads-Up!

I am going to be opening a new thread where we can continue this discussion. This one is getting too long. Don't want to slam the door on anyone trying to compose a post, so be sure to "copy" any drafts. Will be closing this one in about 10 minutes.

I'm not suggesting we sleuth anyone, but who the heck is his friend with the sex abuse history and what access has this friend had to the girls?

You can close the door on me, and I'd be happy!
I was so far behind that I was posting about those darn black towels, right smack in the middle of this crisis :facepalm:
Do me a favor and close it. :blush: Catch my foot in it if you want, I'm so embarrassed.

Good question. I'm thinking of the beginning when LE used dogs. Either they were following a scent to the dog park or the handler was just taking them for a pee break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni