2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

She was not affiliated with any of the hospitals.
Sorry if you took that the wrong way Eileen, I was not intending to pick you apart. I meant to highlight that being a holistic doctor does not mean that you are not practicing medicine. And, not all family practice doctors are affiliated with hospitals. Some choose not to for varying reasons. They still get information on patients in the hospital, but have hospitalists do the rounds on them.
Her practice was not ideally located near any hospital, but more in between two cities (Fort Myers and Naples).

I agree, when you are spending more time with patients, you lose potential revenue. Unfortunately, being a great physician does not alway correlate with being a great business person. I think TS left that to CWW. I guess we will find out in the future how that was handled.
It is very difficult for a physician to have a thriving, successful practice not accepting insurance, limiting the number of patients being seen, and not sharing overhead with partners. I believe that Teresa thought she could be successful with future endeavors such as the TV gig. Unfortunately, we will never see that happen.

Omg, MS can't successfully manage an office, he can't clean a house, it's horrifying to think he's probably homeschooling the girls.
Have you seen the interior of the minivan. He's a total slob.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I do. Crime scene photos are taken before anything is searched and maybe left in disarray. Do you think the girls messed up every room in the house? I am at a loss as to what you mean.

MOO
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in the docs that they had a cleaning service. 🐷

Please forgive me for not providing a link, I'm exhausted from staying up looking at these. But there was a series of photos that I assume were taken in a crime lab. They show a gloved hand opening TS's suitcase. They pull out what looks to me like that same kind of green wire but wrapped in sealed cellophane with little red wires wrapped around the ends.

Did anyone else see that or have I finally gone insane? I'm not sure what the wire is.
I thought that wire is used to disarm an alarm system.

Photos of the 3 rings are at Bates 27521 & 27523.
The one photo is marked l.hand so left hand. It's likely the band and single stone ring were a set, so yes, I'd think engagement ring. I see a solitaire stone in the setting. It has a pink tint but I think that's lighting or reflection.

The other 7 stone ring is slightly larger so she probably wore it on her left middle finger. I think I see all the stones in place so don't think any are missing. I also think any woman would notice if her diamond mysteriously changed appearance. IMO.
Kate, do you think those really dark photos are of luminol lit up?

Sorry, but I do. Crime scene photos are taken before anything is searched and maybe left in disarray. Do you think the girls messed up every room in the house? I am at a loss as to what you mean.

MOO

Didn't the Sheriff say that the crime scene was staged? I believe by saying that that JRR and CWW rummaged through the house to try and make it look like a burglary gone wrong. Throwing drawer contents, etc. on the floors.

JMO's

I can't put my finger on it... but there's something very odd and frankly SAD, that's just emanating from the Sievers household (IMO). I work at an interior design firm,
an have been in MANY homes that are messy, disorganized and in disarray.... But there's something about the energy here, that just seems off. IDK

Maybe it's a psychopath' attempt to create a normal looking family?

I think the money problems started when a doctor married a needy, insecure, manipulative, fiscally irresponsible and disorganized person. It just took quite awhile to reveal TS to commit to her career and kids while MS slowly eroded any/all security until it all caught up to him. So maybe the question isn't when did money problems start, but rather, when did the money problems ultimately reveal themselves JMO

I can't put my finger on it... but there's something very odd and frankly SAD, that's just emanating from the Sievers household (IMO). I work at an interior design firm,
an have been in MANY homes that are messy, disorganized and in disarray.... But there's something about the energy here, that just seems off. IDK

I feel the same way!!

I'm thankful to NBC for their posting of the photographs...I just wish the news-room intern hadn't done a double sided scan! That intermediate blank page is frustrating ;)

I saw a pair of handcuffs in a drawer when I was looking at the photos last night but then I drank a beer (I very rarely drink) and lost it. Anyone else see the handcuffs?

JMO, but as an (unverified) patient, that was exactly the way I felt about the reception area of the office. It left me with a creepy feeling.

JMO, but as an (unverified) patient, that was exactly the way I felt about the reception area of the office. It left me with a creepy feeling.

Good point. The photo posted here earlier showing the reception area (the receptionist's office behind the check-in window, as opposed the the waiting room) showed shabby furnishings, older equipment, and stained paint.

Files will be uploaded shortly by Beach and Kate. It was hard to look at some. Completely heartbreaking. I have no words..

-Nin

I saw a pair of handcuffs in a drawer when I was looking at the photos last night but then I drank a beer (I very rarely drink) and lost it. Anyone else see the handcuffs?

I also noticed that there was a bottle of sexual lubricant in her luggage. It was photographed right next to a supplement bottle. It sounds to me like they had a pretty active sex life? So, the allegation that was made by Mark rings untrue to me (surprise, surprise).

I also noticed that there was a bottle of sexual lubricant in her luggage. It was photographed right next to a supplement bottle. It sounds to me like they had a pretty active sex life? So, the allegation that was made by Mark rings untrue to me (surprise, surprise).

Or the opposite. She may have needed "help" due to his claim of lowered libido, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back