2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

. . . When the news interviewed her right after the murder, you can tell SH was so visibly upset and not "pissed" with TS.
Why would LS say in her interview that SH is "still pissed off with Teresa." For goodness-sake, the poor woman is dead!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Could be SH was pissed with LS.

One other thing and then I am going to call it a day - if you knew the passion that Teresa had for healthcare, you would understand her wanting to get her message to a broader audience and how tempting that type of offer would be to her. Teresa felt that people just didn't know all that they could do to heal themselves through stress reduction and bio-identical hormone healing and supplements and nutrition. She felt that most people didn't know all of the negative side effects that could come with conventional prescriptions. She also felt that most people were simply given band-aids by doctors instead of finding and curing the cause of a health issue. As a result, she really wanted to reach more people and any opportunity to do this (including cable tv or books or articles) would help her reach this goal. Sure she loved positive feedback and attention, who doesn't? Sure she loved a nice spa treatment or a nice hotel room, who doesn't? But her main motivation was helping people get the spiritual, mental and physical tools to lead a healthy and happy life. I can promise you this was the case. I think her patients will agree with me (and no, I wasn't ever a patient but Teresa and I spoke extensively about her practice and health related topics). Have a good day everyone and thanks for listening to my never ending clarifications. At some point I won't be so concerned with people understanding who Teresa was but for now I have to keep trying to keep her memory and spirit true to who she was.

teresa seems to be made into a wimp . She allowed MS ans LS to do all of these negative things. This implies she has no power or intelligence.

I don't know how to say this so it makes sense, but here goes.

She does not have to be a superstar . She can be swinging or building a big house because she wants to. Not saying that she did these things.

My point is that she is a person who was murdered. She does not need to be painted a saint to have people care about her and respect her.How her patients feel about her shows a great deal.

The defending of different actions devaalues her as a person, IMO
I think you make a really good point, human. We ALL want to protect TS' legacy and what's being said about her, without being able to defend herself.
I never knew Teresa, but from hearing and reading about her character, I don't think she wouldn't be too happy with hearing she was blindsided, manipulated, taken advantage of, etc. It seems contrary to her personality and instincts.
Also, as we all know, we need to vent and blame.

Could be SH was pissed with LS.
Good point. Again, TS cannot defend herself and maybe LS was instrumental in her and her husband being let go.
Does anyone know if SH was still working at the office while LS gave this interview?

Jumping off Your posts, I don't exactly understand what the "negative energy" was, being attributed to SH. Perhaps she just liked patient care? And wanted more patient contact? Is that LS talking? Isolating SH out?

With the new approach TS was taking in her practice, was she still going to have time to treat patients? As in would that have continued?

Maybe it was as simple as not liking their Jersey Energy!

Maybe it was IMAGE!

Just a thought!

One other thing and then I am going to call it a day - if you knew the passion that Teresa had for healthcare, you would understand her wanting to get her message to a broader audience and how tempting that type of offer would be to her. Teresa felt that people just didn't know all that they could do to heal themselves through stress reduction and bio-identical hormone healing and supplements and nutrition. She felt that most people didn't know all of the negative side effects that could come with conventional prescriptions. She also felt that most people were simply given band-aids by doctors instead of finding and curing the cause of a health issue. As a result, she really wanted to reach more people and any opportunity to do this (including cable tv or books or articles) would help her reach this goal. Sure she loved positive feedback and attention, who doesn't? Sure she loved a nice spa treatment or a nice hotel room, who doesn't? But her main motivation was helping people get the spiritual, mental and physical tools to lead a healthy and happy life. I can promise you this was the case. I think her patients will agree with me (and no, I wasn't ever a patient but Teresa and I spoke extensively about her practice and health related topics). Have a good day everyone and thanks for listening to my never ending clarifications. At some point I won't be so concerned with people understanding who Teresa was but for now I have to keep trying to keep her memory and spirit true to who she was.

I worked with a nurse who had stopped working with patients to train other nurses (hospice care). I asked if she had become tired of the hours, pay or nature of the work. She explained it like this - I can help 10 patients a week to obtain excellent care, or I can train 10 nurses to provide excellent care and help 100 patients a week.

Is this more like the TS you know?

teresa seems to be made into a wimp . She allowed MS ans LS to do all of these negative things. This implies she has no power or intelligence.

I don't know how to say this so it makes sense, but here goes.

She does not have to be a superstar . She can be swinging or building a big house because she wants to. Not saying that she did these things.

My point is that she is a person who was murdered. She does not need to be painted a saint to have people care about her and respect her.How her patients feel about her shows a great deal.

The defending of different actions devaalues her as a person, IMO

:goodpost:

Hilarious!!

The only thing she got right was - that there were "3 punks" (her words, not mine) :rotfl:

And only one was dark skinned, it was actually only one had dark hair.
The other were extremely light, and by comparison, JRR is dark. It's hair, not skin.

This is an advance heads up. As you listen to these people that gave sworn statements, sleuthing of them and posting in the thread about anything besides what is said in the public record statement is not allowed.

Let's also try to initialize their names when discussing what we hear them say in their statements. They are cooperating witnesses and aren't suspects or POI. Their personal information and internet presence is not up for discussion on the forum.
Thanks in advance.

Bumping to answer questions asked today in the thread. Nothing has changed. Witness statements are discussable but their personal information and internet presence is not. That does include their professional and personal social media.

Did you catch the part where LS said TS depression script was in MS name so there would be no paper trail? I wonder what the first date of the script was? How do we know TS even got those meds? If she did, was it MS who suggested she get them?

This is a completely ridiculous idea. Plenty of doctors are on anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. No need to hide it. Crazy.

I worked with a nurse who had stopped working with patients to train other nurses (hospice care). I asked if she had become tired of the hours, pay or nature of the work. She explained it like this - I can help 10 patients a week to obtain excellent care, or I can train 10 nurses to provide excellent care and help 100 patients a week.

Is this more like the TS you know?

Exactly :)

I agree. I grimaced when I heard that comment. The neighborhood looks fine to me. Well manicured green lawns. Swimming pools and big lots. I'm sorry for all the inconvenience and hassle you and your family as well the neighorhood have had to endure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

argh - I hadn't seen your post with Karen's name when I posted mine and I've been trying to delete it and I can't and it won't even let me edit it - argh.

I didn't know if that was bleeped on purpose or that infernal huge obnoxious beeeepdongringchime thing that sqwaks occasionally! Add me to the list of why some of these interviews are audio only. I notice on some of the interviews, the sound is edited so we don't hear everything :( aw, nuts, but understandable.

I started taking notes and got bored, lol.

Lenka Spiska, 1
This interview was conducted at the office 10201 Arcos Ave, Bonita Springs Her turf.

She says she met her through Karen _________ close to four years ago

In May 2014, an “opportunity came for me to work with TS working on the deep tissue laser therapy” Coincidentally *cough*, that was the date LS got her massage license and was now legally entitled to charge money while performing.

Odd snippets she chose to relate to the Det. about her talking to dead TS. If that communication with the dead was allowed in court, it would be objected to as "leading the witness", lol! At one point, she actually asks TS "were they following you" or "were you followed". Oh, puh-leeze.

THAT DETECTIVE MCHENRY IS WONDERFUL!
Seriously, he's so professional, respectful, patient, supportive without sounding phony about it. I'm so impressed he wasn't snickering (I had another word there that was completely appropriate and in the dictionary, etc. but because some of the letter inside the word evidently spell something else it was censored, good grief), rolling his eyes and flopping on the floor laughing at what she said sometimes.

#2: The LS show!

In this interview, she's very animated and excited - probably after having time to think about what she would say. She appeared to enjoy dishing.

I heard overwhelming negativity. LS was not helping her, LS was no sanctuary.

MS was the mom. Everybody else was her kid's mom, but not TS. Wow. (MS not having a job does NOT constitute him being "the mom" iyam)

LS loves MS and it's so hard for her to talk about him this way.

She gave way too much information about TS childhood and personal details that have nothing to do with her murder. Wow,

My opinion of her has plummeted even further if that's possible.
OMG: she actually had to stop and think about what Sandra's last name was? She was your "dear friend's" assistant for seven years and you even worked in the same office with her and you were that uncaring? You supposedly knew her (if you knew TS in the business manner you say) for almost four years? It's not like there were dozens of employees there.

I wish we could see her facial expressions, body language, etc.

This is a depressing display of trashing a victim who was supposedly your "dear friend" while putting yourself on a pedestal up there in the omniscient, wise, beautiful and glowing light of goodness. :puke:

I gotta stop now.
Great post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The LS interview was interesting. It is obvious from her diction and phraseology that she was translating in her head as she searched for the correct words to use. TS could not write a script in her own name for an anti depressant, so I get that she wrote it in MS' name.

Assuming here, I wish TS could have had the ability to seek out the opinion of another doctor for those meds, but that would have involved having to reveal a lot of personal info that maybe she didn't want out there. Doctors are pretty private/hesitant about seeking care for themselves. Perhaps that is why TS spoke to LS like she did as she may have considered her "safe".

IMO, After listening to her sister, mother and LS's interviews, it sounds as though the Sievers marriage was very complex and dysfunctional and filled with insecurities on both parts. Heartbreaking. There is no doubt in my mind that MS was angry, resentful and threatened by his wife. Rage is such an unstable emotion and I think it was boiling in him for a long time. IMOO

I don't think any other doctor would question why a menopausal woman would like aome antidepressants.

I don't think any other doctor would question why a menopausal woman would like aome antidepressants.

I might be crazy but I am not insane I will not touch that answer

I understand your point and I agree however now- in this particular circumstance- we will have to take the word of Mark Sievers and apparently Lenka Spiska. I am very uncomfortable with this fact and weather or not it was/is even the truth. How convenient for Mark- oh yeah officer that script was made out for me but was actually for my deceased wife...

I don't believe it for one second because it sounds like TS would not risk the legal issues of fraduently prescribing drugs for someone else and then taking them. Several doctors I know are perfectly clear that they are on ADs and such: neurotransmitter issues are medical issues. I find doctors don't have a stigma about these things.

I call BS on this.

Also, I wonder if TS called the other Mark over because maybe she had eerie feelings before when she was alone in the house. How do we know this was the only time MS pulled something or tried something? Maybe there were couple of near misses before this event?

For the record...no, not leaving Websleuths. Not here to have a pity party either, it just bothered many people who read here and watched the video. I appreciate all of the comments because I know this will mean a lot for others to read as well. It hurt. I was simply walking away because I struggled with typing the post.

For now, there is a purple truck (looks like maybe an Avalanche-not sure) and has a small white trailer backed up to the garage bay. Just an FYI...

For the record...no, not leaving Websleuths. Not here to have a pity party either, it just bothered many people who read here and watched the video. I appreciate all of the comments because I know this will mean a lot for others to read as well. It hurt. I was simply walking away because I struggled with typing the post.

For now, there is a purple truck (looks like maybe an Avalanche-not sure) and has a small white trailer backed up to the garage bay. Just an FYI...

Maybe he sold the motorcycle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back