2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

CWW and AW did not stay with Ts's family overnight. They were only visiting. In her interview, AL mentioned she did not know, where CWW and his wife were staying.

-Nin

Thanks for this NIN. Obviously my Oldtimers kicked in. I used to say I had Sometimer's Disease, sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't. It has now advanced to Oldtimer's Disease.

Appreciate you!

P.S. I did not mean to stir up a rumor. Just remembered wrong. So very sorry.

CWW and AW did not stay with Ts's family overnight. They were only visiting. In her interview, AL mentioned she did not know, where CWW and his wife were staying.

-Nin

I think we got the impression that they stayed there from a comment made by AL that he had slept on their couch. Thinking now she was referring to their visit when CWW was lying down with his head in AW's lap and was extremely tired.

I think we got the impression that they stayed there from a comment made by AL that he had slept on their couch. Thinking now she was referring to their visit when CWW was lying down with his head in AW's lap and was extremely tired.

Scout, you are correct about CWW sleeping on the couch and being very very tired. Cold blooded murder and driving 1200 miles must be exhausting. How appalling.

This must be the time AW looked right through AL like she wasn't even there.

Super creepy and disturbing beyond belief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm...that "thousand yard stare" where AL described AW as looking right through her like she was not even there could be associated with heavy doses of medication. Such as pain killers, sedatives, muscle relaxants, etc.

Sometimes in the days surrounding a death and a funeral - especially when the death was, like this one, unexpected and traumatic - some family members and close friends may be so distressed that they need a sedative. AW was described by several who knew her to be (paraphrasing here) "high strung". Perhaps she took something to calm herself?

My opinion only, but I doubt either AW or CWW were strangers to these types of meds. He had a chronic pain condition to the extent of qualifying for SS Disability benefits. She would have still been in grief over her daughter's recent death.

I have an older acquaintance who suffers from chronic back pain and has access to opioid pain medication to be used on an "as needed" basis. I have been around this person when they have obviously taken too much medication. I am talking beginning to slur their words. Yet this person does not seem to realize it when this is happening. (Yes, I said something, kindly, expressing concern for their well-being. And almost got my head chopped off for doing so. Since then I have kept my mouth shut. I figure let the family members deal with it. But I absolutely would never get in a car with this person driving.)

Do we know where CWW and AW did stay while they were at the funeral? Where were MS and the girls? I've listened to all of the interviews but don't recall that mentioned.

Following up on Felicity Lemon's great post #693 about AL's 7/16 phone interview with LCSO, some additional points from the interview:

AL’s mom told her Mark was “hysterical, crying on the lawn” about Teresa being late to work, before being told she’d been murdered.

AL says, citing one of the daughters, “We know Mark and Teresa argued daily, but now we know they argued here [in NY or CT].”

AL says Mark was very possessive of the girls. That when, after the murder, AL offered to take the girls temporarily, Mark went crazy, 10 on a scale of 10. “They aren’t going anywhere. There is no ‘if.’ They have to get back to homeschooling. Taking the girls from me is off the table.” AL says she realized right then, “There’s a motive for Teresa’s murder” (meaning that in a divorce Mark might lose control of the girls).

AL says at least twice that “Mark was weird, but then he’s always weird.” He wouldn’t make eye contact.

AL says that in the months before the murder Teresa had found out about the $30,000 tax lien. She was distraught. Said Mark was useless, even at finances, the one thing he was supposed to be good at. Said she was disgusted by his sloppy office and work, but couldn’t afford the $85,000 cost of replacing him with a real office manager. She’d told Mark she was no longer afraid to divorce him.

AL reports that Teresa’s friend Danielle B. said to Mark, “Mark, you’re the husband, you know husbands are always the #1 suspect. Why haven’t you sat down with a piece of paper and tried to figure out who else could have done this?” But of course he not only hadn’t done that, but had stopped cooperating with LE.

Just listened to the AL #2 phone interview again. MS is referred to by AL as being "unusual" and "weird" and "strange".

AL shares that was already quite suspicious when she and her mother were on the plane on the way home from the funeral. This is where TS's mother told AL about MS being "hysterical" after learning TS had not come to work and being unable to reach her by telephone. AL also talks about there having been a "family meeting" the night before this interview at which they were exchanging information and discussing MS behaviors. Sounds like at least the brother and his girlfriend Kelly were at this meeting. Kelley is the person to whom the daughter Carmella said "you sound like Mommy and Daddy last week but without the swear words" referring to TS and MS arguing.

They decided to "maintain an act" of being friendly to MS so as not to have a problem about the girls. And they also had not yet shared their suspicions with TS's mother. But they called "Aunt Mary" at 1:30 am because they thought TS may have said things to her that she had not shared with any other family member.

AL said that TS had called her "about 7 months ago, crying so hysterically I couldn't even understand what she was saying at first" and told her about the $30,000 owed to the IRS. TS said her faith in MS was badly shaken, since taking care of the finances "was the one thing he was supposed to be good at".

AL tells about the MS "short term memory loss problem" and TS testing him for metals. (By the way, is not short term memory loss not one of the well-known side effects of marijuana use?)

--------------

Switching back to CWW and AW - Lowes lists a wooden Storage Barn 12 ft. x 20 ft. for $3,700.00. And in her interview AW says it "just arrived"? Hmmm..... wonder where CWW came up with that kind of money?

i wish there was some way that 911 operators had to switch the call over to some system that would (after telling the caller to stay on the line/hold the phone up?) record the audio of their interaction with the emergency responders. i feel like there is so much viable information in tat interaction that could go a long way to help solve cases.

I think everything is always recorded

I'll have to listen again to AL's interview. I thought she said TS always had a laptop with her in case she needed to access patient's records even while on a trip. Emergencies and such. AL was talking about TS' dedication to her patients' health even when not in the office. She asked the Det. if her laptop had been found. It's possible she had two laptops, I do. The laptop left on what we think is her desk could have been legit, or as someone else posted it could have been staged. If staged, I'm curious to know what's on it - something added to pretend it was TS? TS fingerprints would be all over that thing if it's her. In any case, it seems TS did bring a laptop with her on the trip, but we don't know if it was found because AL asked the Det. if anyone had told them about it and they should look for it.

ETA: this post was in reply to someone's question, but the quote didn't carry over I see. Wonkiness tonight :(

Isn't everything on a server so all ine has to do is get her password and access anything?

Isn't everything on a server so all ine has to do is get her password and access anything?

TS might have saved some things to a server, but even so the server wouldn't normally hold nearly as much data (relevant to TS) as TS's laptop.

Following up on Felicity Lemon's great post #693 about AL's 7/16 phone interview with LCSO, some additional points from the interview:

AL’s mom told her Mark was “hysterical, crying on the lawn” about Teresa being late to work, before being told she’d been murdered.

AL says, citing one of the daughters, “We know Mark and Teresa argued daily, but now we know they argued here [in NY or CT].”

AL says Mark was very possessive of the girls. That when, after the murder, AL offered to take the girls temporarily, Mark went crazy, 10 on a scale of 10. “They aren’t going anywhere. There is no ‘if.’ They have to get back to homeschooling. Taking the girls from me is off the table.” AL says she realized right then, “There’s a motive for Teresa’s murder” (meaning that in a divorce Mark might lose control of the girls).

AL says at least twice that “Mark was weird, but then he’s always weird.” He wouldn’t make eye contact.

AL says that in the months before the murder Teresa had found out about the $30,000 tax lien. She was distraught. Said Mark was useless, even at finances, the one thing he was supposed to be good at. Said she was disgusted by his sloppy office and work, but couldn’t afford the $85,000 cost of replacing him with a real office manager. She’d told Mark she was no longer afraid to divorce him.

AL reports that Teresa’s friend Danielle B. said to Mark, “Mark, you’re the husband, you know husbands are always the #1 suspect. Why haven’t you sat down with a piece of paper and tried to figure out who else could have done this?” But of course he not only hadn’t done that, but had stopped cooperating with LE.
I haven't listened to that interview until you mentioned things I've never heard. I think I heard only snippets on MSM, thinking it was the whole interview.
Thanks again, Malacha and Lemon Girl!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank you for pointing it out, FL

TS family had arranged with "Oma" CT (Oma = grandma in German) to have lunch together with Ts' brothers' kids and all. Oma had therefore mentioned the lunch at noon of the next day to MS. He still insisted to see her earlier than that with the kids. When that failed, since Oma was feeling tired that night, MS asked her to 'make it as early as possible'...

"Lunch at noon" - How early can that be??

-Nin
To me, it strikes me as alarming and desperate. In my twisted mind, he may have tried to use Oma as some sort of an alibi and then Oma would disappear.

some notes and questions. some we already knew, some I didn't. Example: we knew TS wanted to test MS for heavy metals, but in this interview here, AL said he had been tested and told Det. Lohan LE could probably get the results.

AL phone interview 07/16/2016

“I am no longer afraid to get divorced” - TS
Already had MS tested for heavy metals. Lots of memory issues. (MY note: I call bullsnit - he had no problem keeping up Life Ins. payments, playing intricate games with code phrases and burner phones, mail drops, etc.)
Wayne was the IT guy – did all of IT for her personal computer and the office
approx 28 minute: mention of traumatic brain injury from car accident: Beth Weaver? Lots of pain medication
At times, CWW and MS and AW in car together: Karen
Wayne would do anything for Mark: AW
When MS sked why CWW was questioned by police: very quietly MS said “I don't know”. That's it, no worries, no elaboration? I'd be freaking if my bestest best friend and his wife had their door broken down, home searched and "they were handcuffed for six hours and questioned"! I'd be quite animated for sure.
When asked how much life insurance on TS?: MS said he had no idea. When asked again later, he said he always knew.

If MS was as incompetent/memory problems as he would like people to think, he shouldn't have custody of children.

***Is TS laptop missing?*** AL said it wasn't in her luggage.

I think MS is a Jekyll/Hyde - Dufus/Cold Murderer
Thanks, for your intuitiveness. [emoji89]

To me, it strikes me as alarming and desperate. In my twisted mind, he may have tried to use Oma as some sort of an alibi and then Oma would disappear.

So MS was en route to Oma's on Sunday but wanted to see her earlier? I know I'm missing something.

So MS was en route to Oma's on Sunday but wanted to see her earlier? I know I'm missing something.

Iirc .. It had been previously decided on Sunday they (girls / Mark / others ...) would see each other at a later time after TS left . Mark and the girls were supposed to go somewhere other than her house that night.

As he drove back from the airport, he insisted on seeing her that night versus seeing her at lunch on Monday or Tuesday as they previously agreed upon....

Someone later can correct me if I'm incorrect.

Iirc .. It had been previously decided on Sunday they (girls / Mark / others ...) would see each other at a later time after TS left . Mark and the girls were supposed to go somewhere other than her house that night.

As he drove back from the airport, he insisted on seeing her that night versus seeing her at lunch on Monday or Tuesday as they previously agreed upon....

Someone later can correct me if I'm incorrect.

Lunch was planned for Monday at noon with TS' bother's kids. Not sure, if MS and the kids were going to be there too originally. However, as atthelake pointed out, after dropping TS off at the airport, MS called family member "Oma" to see, if he could visit *insisiting* with the kids en route. The family member was too tired and suggested to welcome him and the kids the next day for lunch. After back and forth MS asked her to make (the lunch) "as early as possible".

-Nin

At the end of interview #2 on Thursday July 2, she says she has a 2:00 appointment and the detective concludes the interview. I would be grieving and my appointments would have been cancelled. But LS is back to conducting business in her murdered partners office.

Priorities.
Yep seems to have missed a few steps in the grieving process.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back