2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

I don't recall whether AW explained what the change of story. I think AW chose to believe a lie, and then tried to get KM on board with version 2. I do think that AW lied about believing that KM 'heard wrong'. But that isn't a crime, that's my subjective opinion that AW was BS'ing her mother and me choosing to believe KM's statement for obvious, logical reasons.

To clarify, I don't believe that AW is exempt from punishment because of prior tragedy, rather I think she was in a place where it would much easier for CWW to convince AW that sky was green if that meant deferring more loss, emotional pain. TShomaker stated that she believes JR was simply there and didn't participate in TS's murder. And TSho actually assisted JR in destroying evidence (or trying). Some people here might argue that TSho is lying about what she "believes" given that she saw bloody evidence.

While it might be infuriating that both women are actively choosing to stick their heads in the sand, it is not a crime. Or, at least until this rises to the level of blatantly lying to LE with actual knowledge of the crime, not just suspicion of it. In fact, some states allow spouses/immediate family members to use their close, familial relation to the defendant as a defense to accessory charges. The rationale behind this is when your husband/wife, child, parent or sibling is the defendant, it might be much more difficult to see the truth. I'm not saying this is right, but I can understand why it is harder for family members to come around to seeing what their loved one is actually capable of. But like I said, I don't know when AW committed an actual crime. For me, if AW lied to LE or tried to help CWW escape to Canada, I might feel differently.

JMO But she really should have called a Lawyer before she said anything at all.

JMO But she really should have called a Lawyer before she said anything at all.

Maybe I'm thinking too deep into this, but IMO the fact that AW didn't lawyer up makes me think that CWW wasn't too worried about what AW knew. CWW avoided LE interviews (and making incriminating statements) in the Bolin case by retaining a lawyer and refusing to cooperate. Logically, one would assume that when CWW told AW to convince her mom he went to FL for JL, he would've mentioned, and by the way, if LE comes knocking...don't talk to them and call a lawyer? Of course, maybe the lack of a lawyer could be explained by financial issues and AW not having access to CWW's money, if he has any.

Maybe I'm thinking too deep into this, but IMO the fact that AW didn't lawyer up makes me think that CWW wasn't too worried about what AW knew. CWW avoided LE interviews (and making incriminating statements) in the Bolin case by retaining a lawyer and refusing to cooperate. Logically, one would assume that when CWW told AW to convince her mom he went to FL for JL, he would've mentioned, and by the way, if LE comes knocking...don't talk to them and call a lawyer? Of course, maybe the lack of a lawyer could be explained by financial issues and AW not having access to CWW's money, if he has any.

Lawyer or no lawyer, AW was not forced to speak to LE.
AW voluntarily gave sworn testimony to LE.
She could have been silent and refused to talk to LE.

When what you have to say are lies or "I can't remember" or "I don't know" - I believe that is worse than remaining silent. IMO.

If you have knowledge of a crime and choose to lie about it then you are committing a crime. If you don't have knowledge of a crime but choose to lie to law enforcement about dates, events, knowledge of details surrounding a crime (that you know nothing about) it is still a crime. Lying to law enforcement is a crime. You don't have to have knowledge of the crime for the lie to be a crime.

When what you have to say are lies or "I can't remember" or "I don't know" - I believe that is worse than remaining silent. IMO.

:moo:

What I have noticed among the people that I think are very innocent... and some that I question.. for a very simple direct question they go on and on and on and on and on etc without answering the question! ( reminds me of a political person on the news lately lol )

Since many people did it but I believe are very innocent and some are questionable here on the thread I think it just might be normal when folks are nervous? In those situations it says more about the person testifying and their biases vs what they're having to say?

:pullhair:

The transcriptions in doc dump #2 and next ones .. it is so easy to see how some people are very direct with their answers versus some that never answer the question in short order that was asked.

I just found that very interesting.. The transcriptions are making it very obvious

Yes, call a lawyer! Lol ca ching ca ching. And I am sure most of us have a criminal lawyer on speed dial. Of course, with CWW history , there may be one on speed dial

Thank you Maxine for the transcription. It sure brings things more into focus, but I don't think the testimony has much to do with the crime.

Everyone originally thought Sandra was the best, but this sure paints a different picture.

I don't think it has anything to do with MS, CWW and JR and whomever else is involved

ATL, yeah at first when I read your comment about her being sworn in, I was like "Well, shoot, you mean I have to type all that too?" Ha. So, yes, she was sworn in. I just didn't feel like writing all that down. Thanks for clarifying though!

You guys are definitely welcome! I'm about to start on the rest of AL's first interview, that was the first third of her first interview I posted yesterday. I've got a sick little one, poor guy. But he's finally asleep!!!

Thank you Maxine for the transcription. It sure brings things more into focus, but I don't think the testimony has much to do with the crime.

Everyone originally thought Sandra was the best, but this sure paints a different picture.

I don't think it has anything to do with MS, CWW and JR and whomever else is involved

You know, I'm inclined to think, after really listening to that part of AL's interview, that the stuff about Sandra was mostly put in TS's ear by someone else. I'm just wondering, and this is just something I came up with... But... If Mark tried to blame his own ineptness on Sandra. Like when TS complained about something being screwed up Mark blamed it on Sandra, IDK.

As I said before I hate innocents being brought into this

The sworn statement did not sway me although I know what you mean. I feel so sad that she has been slammed with sworn testimony which can affect her life , her future earnings and her employment potential ....Sworn negative testimony can and will perhaps be fodder for the defense team during a trial. :moo:

As my opinion only . .. I applaud SH for going in when she is sick yet letting her boss know she is (but coming in anyway with approval by doc as most don't want sick employees in the office ). I do not see that as playing a victim :moo:

Been there, done that. That doesn't sound like negative energy to me, it sounds like the appropriate thing to do. :moo:

Concerning the sworn testimony of the dress that she did not want that she gave her sister... If S bought her boss gifts which might have been beyond her means... perhaps she thought TS was deserving of such, that she recognized that she wanted to dress more these days! . And did it out of kindness of her heart.

Been there, done that. Those actions don't sound like negative energy to me.

I myself have bought gifts for people that were perceived as #&*tty * gifts ...most often I failed to buy ( what I thought was a thoughtful gift for a *perceived* more wealthy than myself individual) one that exceeded a person's expectations.

Yet as TS sister * may have * pointed out ..TS, and her sister .. * may not have* taken it that way.

I went looking for the top reasons why people commit premeditated murder and Mark actually fits the top 2! Check it out:

http://www.criminaljusticeschoolinfo.com/homicide.html

ETA- Teresa's murder actually fits the top 3 reasons:

Dr. Buss and his team determined several important motives for committing murder. Husbands that kill their wives often do so when they've discovered their spouse was cheating or after the couple has separated. "Just when women feel as though they have successfully escaped a bad marriage is precisely the time when their lives are most in danger," shares Dr. Buss. Wives kill their husbands if they feel they have no other way out of an abusive or toxic relationship. Dr. Buss also found that public humiliation, such as being fired from a job, was a major motive at least among homicidal fantasies. The professor and his team concluded that most murderers kill someone they know suggesting motives are often emotionally fuelled or perhaps driven by a hefty insurance policy or other financial gain.

If Teresa was talking divorce with Mark (and SMS said he had notes of a discussion about divorce on his phone) then he damn well knew he was going to be 'fired' from at least one of his jobs- if not both- plus the insurance money! This was literally- text book!

I really think that SH (and FP) were being set up for the fired/revenge motive just in case the Holistic Doctor or Pharma Mafia murders didn't fly.

Yes, call a lawyer! Lol ca ching ca ching. And I am sure most of us have a criminal lawyer on speed dial. Of course, with CWW history , there may be one on speed dial

Hey, didn't he get a lawyer immediately in the case of RB and he "declined" to be interviewed by LE? Wonder why he didn't it up set for his wife to do that, too. Funny how he told JRR and gf to sue LE for a restraining order...odd odd odd behavior for an innocent person.

I'm a little confused about Sandra and her being fired. In the AL interview transcribed so graciously by Maxine2U (thank you for your work), in last paragraph of Post #764 it makes mention of MS saying Sandra was fired and if so I would think the dismissal would have occurred prior to the Sievers family going up north. However, I thought Sandra was the one at the office who called MS that Monday morning saying that TS hadn't shown up for work. Sandra was visibly upset in the news interviews and didn't appear to me like someone who was just fired and I don't recall any of that mentioned in the news at the time.

Did Sandra already start working for the other doctor down the hall and perhaps someone from the office went to Sandra for help in calling MS? I also thought Sandra went to the Seivers' house that morning but if she was working for someone else I would think that a little odd unless the other doctor allowed her to go. Maybe AL's information was a little mixed up with those details. Maybe both MS and AL thought Sandra was fired but it didn't quite happen yet. Maybe I missed some of the details. If someone can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

I'm a little confused about Sandra and her being fired. In the AL interview transcribed so graciously by Maxine2U (thank you for your work), in last paragraph of Post #764 it makes mention of MS saying Sandra was fired and if so I would think the dismissal would have occurred prior to the Sievers family going up north. However, I thought Sandra was the one at the office who called MS that Monday morning saying that TS hadn't shown up for work. Sandra was visibly upset in the news interviews and didn't appear to me like someone who was just fired and I don't recall any of that mentioned in the news at the time.

Did Sandra already start working for the other doctor down the hall and perhaps someone from the office went to Sandra for help in calling MS? I also thought Sandra went to the Seivers' house that morning but if she was working for someone else I would think that a little odd unless the other doctor allowed her to go. Maybe AL's information was a little mixed up with those details. Maybe both MS and AL thought Sandra was fired but it didn't quite happen yet. Maybe I missed some of the details. If someone can enlighten me, I'd appreciate it.

SH was still working for Dr. Sievers June 29, 2015.
July 4, 2015 article: http://www.abc-7.com/story/29475706/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

I'm uncertain the exact date of her hiring with the other practice in the building but it was after Dr. Sievers' murder. Confirmed here by the employer, a verified insider:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?296026-Sievers-Sidebar-1&p=12233597#post12233597

It was very confusing!

AL was told by Mark around the time of the funeral that Teresa had told SH that things weren't working out and she needed to find a different job within weeks of their scheduled trip. Listen closely to AL's second interview- the phone interview.

I believe LS also finally pinpointed a conversation with SH supposedly occurring within months- and a different time within weeks of the murder.

AL, DB and LS all agreed that at least around November 2014 Teresa was fed up with SH and complaining to each of them about her.

I am really looking forward to SH interview. I think it will be very, very enlightening and prove interesting to the timeline and motive(s).

SMS said there were affairs within and without the marriage. He asked certain individuals during their interviews wether or not they personally participated- LS and FP, IIRC and he asked BS if one or both were involved with the reporting doctor and his wife.

I feel confident in ruling out the doctors that were interviewed from conferences for TS- I have almost entirely ruled affairs out on TS part from what I gathered from listening to all of the interviews- but I haven't ruled affairs out for Mark.

Thanks KateB. That makes sense and is in line what I originally thought. I guess AL was not 100% on board with those details and considering it was shortly after her sister's passing, I can understand why.

I don't think it even dawned on CWW that he would ever get caught. The man was able to skate through murders in his very own neighborhood/town, so this hit in Florida over a 1,000 miles away would be a piece of cake.
After all, he had just returned home from the funeral of the woman he killed. Stayed with the family, and even hugged them with his deepest sympathy. He wasn't in any hurry to get home either. *Him and Angie sure took their sweet arse time going home. Sightseeing and going to the ocean collecting crabs, a honeymoon of sorts if you will. And on TS's money at that :furious:

I don't remember exactly when they got home, but IIRC it was the 10th or 11th of July. They apparently didn't have time to discuss anything before the 6am Sunday morning arrival of the swat team. I'm sure CWW never even thought to ask AW who she told what to, regarding his "working" trip. Why would he? His BFF's wife was just viciously murdered, and he was still playing the part of a man grieving for his best friends sudden loss.
He didn't have a clue what AW had previously said until LE informed him during the interview. Rut Row, I want a lawyer.

* I think between the long trip home and LE knocking down the door at 6am on July 12 is the only reason JR is still alive. IMO CWW wasn't gonna pay JR 10k or run the risk of him talking or "bragging" about this murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back