25 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, interesting.

Was this before or after Jersey's photo was shown to the neighbors and appeared in the media as possibly connected?

It was AFTER, he said thats the pic the police have been showing everyone.. So it was a face he recognized. I dont buy it.. Jersey was cleared and like I said, I believe he had nothing to do with this.

for those who cannot watch the video:
SB has not seen his son in two years
he is in the reserves
he says DB was a good mom
DB's mom died in her sleep when DB was 15
DB always wanted a girl and named Baby Lisa after her own mother
SB and DB are not divorced because they do not have the money

Also said he is worried about his son and would like him back....

Witness did not state when LE showed him the photo array. He was shown "Jersey"'s photo by reporter during interview and claims that is the man he picked from array. Unclear when he was shown the array originally by LE.

Can someone direct me to the mugshots of Jersey? IIRC, There was one with longer dark hair and he appeared to be balding dark hair in the most recent one. I'm curious if I remember correctly, LOL!

TIA
wm

Male motorcycle witness of diaper clad baby carrier just on GMA saying he was shown a photo array of potential males. Says he picked one. Shown a photo of "Jersey". Claims that is the man he identified.

The motorcycle witness claims he had eye contact with the man. The woman who reported the sighting at 12:40 a.m. did not pick out Jersey. Said she thought the man she saw was bald, had a "shiny" head. I am glad they have Jersey in custody on unrelated charges. Now to locate his girlfriend.

GMA covering Baby Lisa right now. The older witness to the man carrying a baby picked "Jersey" out of a photo lineup.

I still want to know where the heck "Jersey's" girlfriend is.

Respectfully, I never heard Matt Gutman identify the man that was in the photo he was holding. He simply said that it was someone the FBI had questioned many times; he never stated specifically who it was. It's possible it's "Jersey", but I think that assuming it's "Jersey" could be a false assumption.

I thought Jersey was last seen in the neighborhood on Saturday BEFORE Lisa went missing.

Or did I misread that?

Now when I google it I see that the last time he was seen was the night Lisa went missing.

Didn't the female witness, Lisa, say the man she saw carrying the baby was bald? I barely remember Jersey's mug shot, but I don't recall him being bald.

AND, if these people are familiar with who Jersey is, why the he&& wouldn't they go up and ask him whose baby he was carrying? He seemed to be pretty well known around the neighborhood.

Yes. But the motorcyclist is the one who picked Jersey. He was not from the neighborhood, I think.

You do bring up the point that might be the "issue" here. We have various sightings but no descriptions that match. Husband and/or wife (still don't know who saw what, too conflicting for me) see balding guy. Motorcyclist sees Jersey. You'd think husband/ wife would have "known" Jersey as they are from the neighborhood. So what three witnesses saw does not match.

This is all so confusing. I hope LE still has it all straight.

All my opinion :twocents:

I know i am probably a little late in saying this, but the soiled diapers that LE found at an abondoned home near Lisa's.....couldn't they tested the soiled diaper for DNA, to match Lisa's? (or are they in the process of doing that?)

I don't think I can hold all of this info in my brain, I stretched it during the 3 years of Casey Anthony's trial. Who is "jersey"? I am in overload.

Didn't the female witness, Lisa, say the man she saw carrying the baby was bald? I barely remember Jersey's mug shot, but I don't recall him being bald.

The neighbor lady claimed the man they saw was thin, tall, and bald. Jersey is definitely not thin and tall. He also has air although it's thinning.

I know i am probably a little late in saying this, but the soiled diapers that LE found at an abondoned home near Lisa's.....couldn't they tested the soiled diaper for DNA, to match Lisa's? (or are they in the process of doing that?)

Yes, they can test it and maybe they did. But they already said they don't have it had anything to do with Lisa.

Fact there are no new searches speaks volumes. Guess the ball starts rolling again as test results come in.

Meanwhile, the media keeps spinning to milk it for what they can by bringing in blobs etc.

I don't think I can hold all of this info in my brain, I stretched it during the 3 years of Casey Anthony's trial. Who is "jersey"? I am in overload.

Some homeless dude the parents are blaming it on to shift blame from themselves.

MY OWN OPINION

Yes. But the motorcyclist is the one who picked Jersey. He was not from the neighborhood, I think.

You do bring up the point that might be the "issue" here. We have various sightings but no descriptions that match. Husband and/or wife (still don't know who saw what, too conflicting for me) see balding guy. Motorcyclist sees Jersey. You'd think husband/ wife would have "known" Jersey as they are from the neighborhood. So what three witnesses saw does not match.

This is all so confusing. I hope LE still has it all straight.

BBM

No, but that witness does tell us that he picked out the man the media has been showing the pictures of. So, he's seen Jersey's picture. And he knew Jersey was someone of interest in this case. It's not like he'd never seen the guy's face before and picked the man out of a lineup cold, you know?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting the witness who says he saw the man with the baby...I'm really just pondering whether or not his sighting is reliable.

I honestly don't know. :waitasec:

I thought the mother who left the soiled diapers came forward?

Witness did not state when LE showed him the photo array. He was shown "Jersey"'s photo by reporter during interview and claims that is the man he picked from array. Unclear when he was shown the array originally by LE.

Thanks so much for providing the ACCURATE information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa