2nd Anniversary of Baby Lisa's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deborah needs to move to florida and find out where Casey is living. BOTH are cut from the exact same cloth.

Last BBM: I don't think we all agree though. There is nothing to be gained from answering the same questions over and over b/c LE is hoping for a different answer. And I do believe that DB and JI both spoke to investigators sperately at the beginning and have seen no comments from LE to indicate otherwise. Because they won't go back to rehash what LE keeps regurgitating makes perfect sense to me.
You are right, we don't all agree. I cannot tell you how many times, for example, I have thought I'd lost something and gone over it a million times in my mind, until someone asks me the right question, that sparks the detail that leads my mind to the right memory of where I put that "lost" item.
Besides, if there is nothing to lose (rather than thinking nothing to gain), why in the world would any parent remain silent unless they felt they had something to hide?

I agree Dewey. In fact KCPD isn't pushing for separate interviews from DB or JI or a "one on one" interview in their latest press release.

http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/police/documents/police/10.02.13_pr_babylisa2ndanniver.pdf

RANCH, just because they didn't say it in their press release doesn't mean it's not one of their high priority desires. We have no idea what they may be pushing for in order to advance this case. They didn't say. Maybe they feel they've said that often enough already.

RANCH, just because they didn't say it in their press release doesn't mean it's not one of their high priority desires. We have no idea what they may be pushing for in order to advance this case. They didn't say. Maybe they feel they've said that often enough already.

I think that if it was "high priority" for KCPD to seek more interviews with Lisa's parents they would make it clear. KCPD hasn't said anything about it since a year ago.

We do have a good idea what KCPD wants. It's in their press release. They want tips that could help find a missing Lisa Irwin. The fact that KCPD posted the age progression image of Lisa shows that they hope people will call in tips if they see her. MOO.

http://www.kcmo.org/idc/groups/police/documents/police/10.02.13_pr_babylisa2ndanniver.pdf

These are all of the links I could find about the vigil for the anniversary tonight. It was not live streamed, someone I know said there was a football game on that interfered. moo

It didn't appear to me by the picture's there were as many people in attendance as last year. jmo

I didn't find anything posted yet by the other 2 stations in KC.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/10/05/memories-and-prayers-at-vigil-for-baby-lisa/

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-cit...me/-/11664182/22298508/-/oq7e7hz/-/index.html

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/10/05/4532615/familys-supporters-hold-vigil.html

I think that if it was "high priority" for KCPD to seek more interviews with Lisa's parents they would make it clear. KCPD hasn't said anything about it since a year ago.

We do have a good idea what KCPD wants. It's in their press release. They want tips that could help find a missing Lisa Irwin. The fact that KCPD posted the age progression image of Lisa shows that they hope people will call in tips if they see her. MOO.

We do agree that LE would love/hope to have people call in tips. LE, in my opinion only, has been very low key and not "clear" about any suspicions they have. Deborah has been the one to release her opinions of what LE's impression of her are more than LE has. LE has never hinted at her lie detector test results ~ she did; LE never released the fact that she had so much wine that she wasn't clear on what happened/when she last saw Lisa that last night ~ she did. LE has never been clear on what their suspicions are ~ Deborah has.
LE has said, repeated by several MSMedias, that they have desired, once again after their initial first few days of investigation, to speak with the parents separately (but still with their legal representatives present) to answer more questions. It is logical that LE has, through a more lengthy and developed investigation, more questions to ask. It is also logical that they would wish to speak to them individually (but still with their legal representatives present) to obtain their unbiased and uninfluenced impressions of what occurred that night.
You know, it's not all necessarily about "separate and defeat" but might be more about the meeker person bringing forth innocent information that would have been suppressed by deferring to letting the more dominant personality asserting their views/impressions ~ even if that dominant one is innocent and only trying to help. Dominant personalities would tend to suppress much input (valuable leads/facts, or not) that the meeker person might have to contribute while being interviewed together.
If these parents are not responsible for the death of their child I cannot imagine any, any refusal to speak to LE and reveal any and every thing. Nor do I understand why they would refuse any opportunity, large or small, to publicize the reminder that their daughter is missing. Doesn't this fact alone, that they pick and choose who can and cannot convey Lisa's dire circumstances, tell us something about the intensity and desire of their efforts to find her?
And yes, RANCH, hope dies eternal. If LE ever lost their hope (like that there's the slightest possibility that they could find Lisa) we would be without any LE. It's what must keep them going.
You must admit, though, that just because LE didn't say in their press release that they still wanted to talk to them separately, does not mean that it's still not important to them. That was quite a reach on your part.

And yes, RANCH, hope dies eternal. If LE ever lost their hope (like that there's the slightest possibility that they could find Lisa) we would be without any LE. It's what must keep them going.
You must admit, though, that just because LE didn't say in their press release that they still wanted to talk to them separately, does not mean that it's still not important to them. That was quite a reach on your part.

SBM

I'm not sure what you mean about LE losing hope. Their job is to find the truth.

I think that the difference between what KCPD said last year compared to this year is something to consider. What has changed in the past year that would have them delete that from their press release? Nothing that we know of. But we haven't been privy to all of the evidence.

Maybe KCPD has some leads that have them looking away from Deborah Bradley and to a kidnapper. And that's why their press release is structured towards looking for a 3 year old missing Lisa Irwin.

JMO.

SBM

I'm not sure what you mean about LE losing hope. Their job is to find the truth.

I think that the difference between what KCPD said last year compared to this year is something to consider. What has changed in the past year that would have them delete that from their press release? Nothing that we know of. But we haven't been privy to all of the evidence.

Maybe KCPD has some leads that have them looking away from Deborah Bradley and to a kidnapper. And that's why their press release is structured towards looking for a 3 year old missing Lisa Irwin.

JMO.

Hope is in reference to the fact that they publicized her age progression picture.
I don't remember what they said last year. Did they reference anything about their disappointment in the parents' cooperation? I don't have a link to LE's last year anniversary release. Please provide.
Even if there is an omission (compared to last year) of the fact that the parents that they are still refusing does not mean that LE is still not desirous of the interviews.
Once again, you must admit, though, that just because LE didn't say in their press release that they still wanted to talk to them separately, does not mean that it's still not important to them. That was quite a reach on your part.

Police have had tough questions for Bradley, who was home alone with Lisa and her two older brothers when the baby went missing. But Lisa's parents maintain they had nothing to do with her disappearance, and a stranger abducted her so she could be raised elsewhere.

Bradley said this is a case of human trafficking, and she remains convinced that Lisa will come home one day. She also maintains that her and Irwin have always cooperated with police.

However, police say they want to interview the couple separately and ask tough questions. On the advice of their attorneys, the couple is not doing so.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23613867/baby-lisa-irwins-parents

Hope is in reference to the fact that they publicized her age progression picture.
I don't remember what they said last year. Did they reference anything about their disappointment in the parents' cooperation? I don't have a link to LE's last year anniversary release. Please provide.
Even if there is an omission (compared to last year) of the fact that the parents that they are still refusing does not mean that LE is still not desirous of the interviews.
Once again, you must admit, though, that just because LE didn't say in their press release that they still wanted to talk to them separately, does not mean that it's still not important to them. That was quite a reach on your part.

I'm not reaching, I'm stating what's happening today. The thing is , LE isn't asking to talk to them like they did in the past. Why?

Doesn't seem like our local stations have much from tonight's vigil posted yet...

That's old news from last year that was stuck on the end of a story. KCPD did not put that in their press release for this years anniversary.

The press release is for the media. I'm sure LE has a way of getting in contact with the Irwins (or their lawyers) personally, so why put a request for more interviews in the press release when they can just make a phone call?

I noticed she kept repeating the same scripted lines over & over , in all of the "interviews... such as "It seems like 10 years instead of 2!"
"I was so happy to see her again, but sad that it wasn't in person!" WOW, how fake.

What has changed in the past year that would have them delete that from their press release? Nothing that we know of.

Steve Young is no longer the main PIO for the KCPD.

from august 2013:
KCPD's public information officer, Tye Grant...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/22207421/kctv5-investigates-alleged-harassment-by-kcpd-officers

i find it odd anyone would expect mr. grant to perform his duties exactly as his predecessor did... plus, that which is well known, does not need to be endlessly repeated, imo.

I'm not reaching, I'm stating what's happening today. The thing is , LE isn't asking to talk to them like they did in the past. Why?

JMO, but from the press release it sounds they've decided to shut up and say as little as possible, nothing that isn't already known.

Because the Lisa Irwin disappearance remains an active, open investigation, Kansas City police will not grant any further interviews.

I've no idea what theories the police are considering at the moment but since Deborah Bradley came out and basically said that LE lied on oath it hardly seems that their communication could be expected to be more fruitful than it has been.

I noticed she kept repeating the same scripted lines over & over , in all of the "interviews... such as "It seems like 10 years instead of 2!"

the same quote was just added to findlisairwin.com :doh:

(2nd year vigil tab)

Of course it feels like 10 years instead of 2...Baby Lisa is probably a distant memory to Deborah and Jeremy now. If their days were consumed by searching for their daughter, it would feel like she went missing yesterday.

This case just absolutely disgusts me. How can these people even show their faces in public knowing they aren't doing everything in their power to find their daughter? Oh, I think I know why they won't do anything.. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53