3:45 am cops search georges trunk PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he told someone about it.

i think they believed him until recently.

i think they called a tip in.

I have to apologize if my typing is off. Maybe someone in LE needs to answer to some questions. I just woke up out of a dead sleep. Yes with this on my mind. I spoke to my sisters fiance last night they now live in Naples. He is a retired commander from Detroit PD. Frankly George A. should have known better than to put that weapon in his auto when Casey was on release the last time! He should of turned it in LE in his opinion "goofed" that time. That pisses me off to no end about so many misteps in this case:banghead:. Part of Caseys release should of been a background check and a weapons check on ALL family members in that residence and all weapons turned over. Giving the benifit of the doubt Perhaps, he turned it in the first time, perhaps! But for LE to have to go over there in the middle of the night on a warrant and because of a TIP, tells me that George A. was CONCEILING his weapon intentionally this time AND he had to come clean. Whatever the circumstances, let me tell you that the procedure about weopons & bond restictions did not change between Caseys multiple releases. Someone needs to answer to this mistep and frankly that someone is no other than LE for not requesting him to turn over his weapon( BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!:rolleyes:) & George, and he is supposed to be fined, yes fined for that. IMO I think the judge who granted the warrant went soft for this incident.

Secondly, my other irritation is for another thread. My future BIL- said "dont tell me Orlando cant come up with more forfeited drug money!!? 5k is a drop in the bucket and thats really low considering what they could actually release to this TES team"!!:woohoo: so I am writing orange county today!!

Well, you can't have it both ways.

1) He knows better than to break the very specific conditions of house arrest by having a gun on the property, because he's LE.

or

2) He's careless with where he puts his weapon because he's LE and he's used to having it around.

One trumps the other. IF he wants his daughter to remain in his house.

I have a handgun, too. But I've never hidden it in the sparetire well of my vehicle. It's obvious he was hiding the gun and he didn't think the gun would be found. Sounds to me like the option number 1 above is more correct than option number 2, because he knew he wasn't supposed to have the gun there...ergo he hid it in a place that would not help him, for "safety" reasons.

Think about how GA reacted to someone standing in the public swale of his front yard: "This is MY PROPERTY. GET OFF MY PROPERTY." Do you think he's keen on giving up HIS GUN to LE (or to a family friend to get it off the property)? Heck no (in my opinion).

My speculation is that the Anthony Fam thinks they are above the rules.

I think George knew he had the gun hid it and felt he had every right to do so (in his mind) I belive Cindy or Lee also knew the gun was there and was afraid George would go off and either kill a protester or Casey or himself and called inthe tip

bumping -

please see post 257 on this thread. Police received "a tip" that GA had a gun.

I'm still looking as to why I believe Lee and one of the Lawyers were involved in reporting the gun to authorities. I remember seeing an interview with ? explaining why they reported the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member