3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longtime lurker first time poster, please be gentle. I am not in anyway knowledgeable about the laws in FL. If the phones in the Anthony home are tapped, doesn't the family know? And if they DO know, why would any of they say anything incriminating on those phones? If I remember correctly, they even had a tap on Scott Peterson's cell when he was calling Amber Frey from "The Eiffel Tower" (when he was really at one of Laci's Vigils).

Also, what is this "wedge" that everyone is talking about, and why is it so important? Again, newbie, so please go easy on me...

The wedge was taken from Casey's car whenever George found the stolen gas cans in the trunk. If there was a body there at the time that the wedge was removed then it could possibly have decomposition on it. IF the wedge is in fact the item taken from George's car.

The phone taps? Dunno, the whole house could be tapped for all I know. They've done it before.

I think the fact that no gloves are seen in the pictures doesn't mean anything. They could have just taken them off. We really would have had to see the complete search unfold to make a judgment on that... IMO anyway (lol).

What I wonder is, maybe they cut out a piece of carpet out of George's car to test it for something. The Sentinal article said

Deputies were seen removing the contents of the spare-wheel well and taking at least one item as evidence

We're going by what someone thinks they saw, so I'm wondering if it was carpet. Maybe anything GA took out of Casey's car was cleaned up and they wonder if something was put there before anyone started "cleaning."

It's just a thought anyway since the bag looks so light.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,4836790.story

Live on MSNBC a reporter just said he called the Anthony's new attorney and until the reporter called the Anthony's attorney knew nothing of the search and he was going to head over to the Anthony's soon...

ETA: I took big notice of Casey's car last night on 20/20. (Yes, I'm ashamed to say I did watch it). But her car was spotlessly clean. The 80's bra on the front of the car didn't even have bug splatters on it. That car shined like a new penny and there's no way it was that clean after being abandoned then sitting in a tow yard from June 27th till July 15th.

I believe that car was cleaned up & cleaned out before they called LE . Remember Lee's statement " When I got to the house my sisters car was in the garage "

I found the statement odd , like it was unusual for the car to be in there . Why would he bring that up ? It seemed to me anyway that comment was out of place with the rest of his statement.

With both George & Cindy's statements they were brief , not many details. Neither mentioned anything about the smell of the car .

I really hope Caylee is alive but right now I dont believe she is.

I want to believe that George is not knowingly involved in her disappearance. I have seen so much emotion from this man. Of all of the family members, I think his behaviors are closer to what I would expect in a situation like this. Cindy is losing it. I think Lee may be working with LE closer than the family knows. Lee is young and seems to have some sense. He has a girlfriend and hopefully wouldn't throw his entire future away for a sister that he has to know is psychotic.

What was in George's vehicle could have been the lost cell phone too. CeeKer, carpet is a good idea.

Yup, August.

Patty, bless your heart for all your hard work.

Can you fill me in...what's happened since about 8pm last night? Just the facts, which is all you give (and which is what I love most about you).

Thanks!

There might not be anybody within the family telling LE any info. There is also like four women inside the Anthony house. I am always wonder what is going on in there? It is like a slumber party or something. Whenever she was rearrested about four women came out including Cynthia. Having a slumber party like a bunch of high school girls :)..........Lee doesn't live at hopespring dr right? If not they why does he put that address on everything?

I need solid proof that she is deceased before I believe it.

Fair enough, but then how do you explain the decomp and hair in Casey's car? There WAS a human body in the boot.

IMO, LE arranged with the family to get the item they wanted thru the Anthony's attorney, NeJame. NeJame would have proposed, being that he's supposed to be representing them in the PR game, that they come when it wouldn't be a freak media show. I'm almost positive they would have agreed to the time, and it wouldn't have been a shock when they tapped on the door.

Live on MSNBC...A reporter just said he called the Anthony's new attorney and until the reporter called him, the Anthony's attorney knew nothing of the search and he was going to head over to the Anthony's soon...

He never said the name of the atty but I'm assuming it was Nejeme (sp?)

There might not be anybody within the family telling LE any info. There is also like four women inside the Anthony house. I am always wonder what is going on in there? It is like a slumber party or something. Whenever she was rearrested about four women came out including Cynthia. Having a slumber party like a bunch of high school girls :)..........Lee doesn't live at hopespring dr right? If not they why does he put that address on everything?

Wonder if they ever searched LAs place...surley they did?

Don't attack me, but I still think Caylee is alive.
I really hope that's true. I really do. Evidence doesn't point that way - but I didn't think Elizabeth Smart was alive either and boy what a shocker was that when they announced she was found alive.

..........Lee doesn't live at hopespring dr right? If not they why does he put that address on everything?
I asked that yesterday and couldnt get a straight answer from anyone...I'm wondering if he doesnt live there, why arent media camped out @ his place too?

2) LE should have gotten the "wedge" (if that's what they got) a lot earlier, although there may have been discussion amongst investigators that perhaps this evidence wouldn't be worth much: it was taken out of the car and used by someone else and therefore may not reveal anything. Still, it's concerning they didn't do this on their other trips to the home.

Well we haven't been sleeping so why should Casey? Maybe LE wants Casey to realize she shouldn't be resting quite so comfortably at night !! So they come in the middle of the night.. wake em up and catch em all off guard. Hey, I am betting even Casey would lose sleep after being woken up to a search by LE in the wee hours.

Live on MSNBC...A reporter just said he called the Anthony's new attorney and until the reporter called him, the Anthony's attorney knew nothing of the search and he was going to head over to the Anthony's soon...

He never said the name of the atty but I'm assuming it was Nejeme (sp?)

The problem is, there's 2 attorneys now, and it could have been Jose Baez who arranged it (he was there very late last night). Which if it happened, BTW, will constitute all kinds of mashinations between him and NeJame.

Fair enough, but then how do you explain the decomp and hair in Casey's car? There WAS a human body in the boot.

And what about the hair with Caylee's DNA that had the post-mortem dark ring on it?

Good Morning and wow!

O/T for a moment: SeriouslySearching, interesting item I found and thought of you...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Picture #98
LOL OT: Yuri shouldn't be off topic...since he is one of the leads detectives. Great photo! Thanks!

It is an interesting morning with the new development of the trunk search. It reminds me that now the ball is back in LE's court once again with Casey out. What are they going to do next?

The problem is, there's 2 attorneys now, and it could have been Jose Baez who arranged it (he was there very late last night). Which if it happened, BTW, will constitute all kinds of mashinations between him and NeJame.

Yea the reporter didn't say the name, so you're right it have been any one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6