4-26-07 News Raven not ruled out as suspect!

Two years have passed and Raven still hasn't taken that lie detector test. I have heard that he has told many different people he will take it (including LE). Oh wait that was at least a year ago. When Raven? When? When will you cooperate with LE? Isn't time to stop hiding behind your lawyer and let LE talk to you? If you did not kill Janet then talk. Call NC and tell them you are ready to help. Two years is long enough for you to remain silent. I have an offer for you, I will even go with you to Durham I will take the lie detector test if you will.

I'll take it too. I'll meet you there too Rave.

Birdhunter, Trix and the Rave in the same room at the same time..... I'd pay a dollar to see that.

There is no way raven is going to cooperate with LE. raven didn't even attend the one year vigil for his wife. He could care less about this case. I'm very surprised he wasn't married on the two year anniversay of his wife's murder....or maybe he was?? Anybody that knows raven, what did he do on the two year anniversary of his wife's murder?

He's still not ruled out and imo will NEVER be ruled out as the suspect.

I just keep waiting for the day they come out and say he is the Prime and only suspect in this case.

I have a feeling many friends and relatives have come to the realization or the same conclusion as me, that he took Janet and her unborn child's life. It must be very hard on them also because he is not arrested yet, and hasn't been officially named a suspect or poi in this case.

How creepy for those of you having to see him on a daily basis or weekly or run into him and know in your heart that the Rave is getting away with murder. Creepy and very uncomfortable, to say the least, yet imagine what Janet had to go through when she realized what was happening to her and her unborn child, at the hands of the one person she should have been able to trust.

What can one person do about it? Make sure he doesn't run, make sure Kaiden is being cared for, make sure if there's something he's said or done get's reported no matter how insignificant it seems, you can do so anonymously through CrimeStoppers [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Telephone Number: 1-919-683-1200 or http://www.durhampolice.com/crimestoppers/[/FONT]

Send a Tip through Janet's website. http://tearsforjanet.com/Tip.htm

I wonder how many naive friends and family members believe since he hasn't been arrested, it equals innocence. I pray for you all.

The Rave has lucked out so much to get away with the murder for so long, while Kaiden has had to be raised by a man that eventually will be officially known as the coward that took his Mommy and sibling from him and my heart goes out to Kaiden.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back