4.8 earthquake shakes east coast

@JohnAsbury

The USGS recorded a 4.0 aftershock near Gladstone New Jersey, just before 6 p.m.

The aftershock occurred about 5 km away from the original epicenter of the earthquake Friday afternoon. (These types of aftershocks are fairly common, officials say).

ha, my daughter landed on the east coast about 1 1/2 hrs ago, to then drive on her way to Quebec to watch the solar eclipse.
From earthquake prone CA to land on the east coast in the middle of earthquakes. You just can't win.

My 14 yr old granddaughter Oliver, is on a school trip to NYC for spring break. She was supposed to fly home to CA tonight but is currently stuck there bc of damage at or to the airport. This was her first trip anywhere without mom & dad. She is fine, it’ll be 20 years before my daughter lets her go anywhere, ever again!

My 14 yr old granddaughter Oliver, is on a school trip to NYC for spring break. She was supposed to fly home to CA tonight but is currently stuck there bc of damage at or to the airport. This was her first trip anywhere without mom & dad. She is fine, it’ll be 20 years before my daughter lets her go anywhere, ever again!
I'm glad she is with a group though.

Melissa Gorga of RHONJ initially thought it was a ghost, so she called 911:
The reality star, however, said she initially thought the natural disaster was a supernatural event.

“I was freaking out a little bit... and as I’m walking back down my basement steps to finish my workout, I’m like, ‘Wow! Like, I’ve never experienced a ghost before, like, maybe that was a ghost,’” she told "ET."

“I am screaming. I’m running up the stairs. I have 911 ready to push. So I dialed it on my phone,” she continued.

Growing up in Calif,we usually don’t even get up unless it’s over a 7…Lol!

JMO

Yes. We usually feel them at least once a year or so. Those folks in tall buildings, must have really been shaken.

I was sort of wondering why everyone was so freaked out over a 4.8, that is nothing here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back