4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the whole place might have been a bloodbath :(
(I remember a child at school had a terrible nose bleed and half of the floor was a bloody mess.)
Here 4 people were slaughtered and blood was (allegedly) trickling down a wall.

Even officers were traumatized by the sight.
No wonder one girl fainted and the other was allegedly hyperventilating.

I still don't get why the front door was allegedly wide open early in the morning according to the neighbour.
Who opened it if the perp left via a kitchen sliding door?

I guess all will be explained during the trial.

JMO

My theory on the open door has always been that the killer came back to find to the sheath. JMO.

No new news yet today. I did find this article from WSU's paper

Palermo, a former University of Idaho student who is one of the reporters covering the story, said one of her colleagues was trying to get information from law enforcement about how many prison cells were in the Latah County prison where Kohberger is being held, however, they did not answer her question.

“They wouldn’t even answer that and that seems that the gag order wouldn’t apply to something like that. There’s been a few instances where it seems like court officials or police officers have kind of brushed off questions saying that ‘we can’t answer because of the gag order,’ even though in that certain instance the gag order wouldn’t apply,” she said.

In another instance, Palermo’s colleague asked the Moscow Police Department how many cell towers were in the area where the homicides occurred, however, they refused to answer the question.

What I'm curious about is if the new report is true about DM yelling at her roommates to be quiet, and calling them, then the killer would have heard that, right? Who did he think was yelling, or calling, and was he then fully aware someone else was alive in that house? Just more unanswerable questions...

ETA: I'm not caught up on the thread, so I apologize if this has been brought up a hundred times already.

Maybe the killer was on the 3rd floor when he heard someone yelling to be quiet, he came down to the 2nd floor and thought it was Xana. He kills E and X and never realizes it was DM or that DM is even there. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member