4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is marijuana.
I thought it might be Kratom but it's more of a green powder than a leafy product. Mostly because it can be brewed as tea and I don't picture health conscious BK smoking anything. Kratom is popular and legal in Washington. It has several uses but one antecdotal use is for opiod withdrawl.

Recreational uses[edit]​

At low doses, kratom produces euphoric effects comparable to coca.[41] At higher doses, kratom produces opioid-like effects.[41] The onset of effects typically begins within five to ten minutes and lasts for two to five hours.[5] Some anecdotal reports describe increased work capacity, alertness, talkativeness, sociability, increased sexual desire, positive mood, and euphoria following the consumption of kratom.[10]

According to the U.S. DEA and a 2020 survey, kratom is used to alleviate pain, anxiety, depression, or opioid withdrawal.[14][42]

1677797856375.png

Has anyone reading this ever kept anything inside of a glove inside of a box? If it's not his boxing gym ID cards inside of his boxing gloves in a sporting box of some type, then I am highly suspicious as it seems like a purposeful hiding place.
It good be a hand glove but what I thought was a card glove. JMO

If it is true that he wore gloves in a grocery store, plus with the trash, then he likely had the medical gloves in his pocket. It makes sense that keys and a wallet are not mentioned because it is the middle of the night and he was probably home for the night.

But someone who wears gloves in stores usually has some with them. Actually it seems totally normal that he would have something in his pockets. When LE does a "person" search they check pockets.

We know he was on a 3 hour time difference, 4:00am would be like 1:00am to him, and his neighbor living below him said he was up late into the night, and he was dumping trash late at night etc...

So having a flashlight in his pocket along with a couple pairs of gloves in the middle of the night sounds totally normal for him.

View attachment 406505

I assume his cell phone pings followed their every move was BK stalking the victims? not the cops?

I just got home so did a search of this thread for curls to see if y'all figured it out while I was away! Unless the search missed something, it doesn't appear to be solved so I want to toss this out.

Whoever wrote that makes their a's look like u's. (Columbia, navy, man's, drawing). It's obviously not curls, as so many have pointed out, as there are 6 characters in that word, not 5, so it can't be curls.

So... has anyone tried playing Wordle with the 6 letters using an a as the 2nd character? While I'm not convinced it's not a 'u', it may definitely be an 'a'. I'm more apt to think a over u.

1677800753340.png

With all that said... what in the world is his "A man's world" drawing about? Talk about things that make ya go hmmmm...

Last edited:
I just got home so did a search of this thread for curls to see if y'all figured it out while I was away! Unless the search missed something, it doesn't appear to be solved so I want to toss this out.

Whoever wrote that makes their a's look like u's. (Columbia, navy, man's, drawing). It's obviously not curls, as so many have pointed out, as there are 6 letters in that word, not 5, so it can't be curls.

So... has anyone tried playing Wordle with the 6 letters using an a as the 2nd character? While I'm not convinced it's not a 'u', it may definitely be an 'a'. I'm more apt to think a over u.

View attachment 406628

With all that said... what in the world is his "A man's world" drawing about? Talk about things that make ya go hmmmm...
Could it be urls?

I don't think we know what he was wearing when the task forced entered the home. There were 50 agents and multiple doors and windows were broken for them to gain entry. I'm not surprised that he may have grabbed a flashlight when that happened. I've read about similar arrests and often the electricity is cut off so the criminals can't delete computer contents.

Pennsylvania State Police Major Christopher Paris said during an afternoon press conference that "force was used" to gain access to the Kohbergers' home during the early morning hours of Dec. 30 in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.

"There were multiple windows that were broken, I believe, to gain access, as well as multiple doors," Paris said during the press conference Tuesday afternoon, adding that Bryan Kohberger's parents were home at the time.

Paris said that preparations for the search warrants execution began on the evening of Dec. 29, and added that around 50 "tactical assets" were on scene.
It's amazing that more people aren't killed or injured during these types of arrests. His poor parents. I can' t image the heart-pounding I"d go through if my house was breached at 1 am, especially if I was asleep.
I guess it all happened in seconds.
When parents awoke he was already shackled.

But really, how scary o_O

JMO
A friend's neighbor was the victim of a SWAT raid for a relative who was there temporarily, like BK. I My friend and her husband were terrified and they weren't even in the affected house. They were hunkered down in their house on the opposite side from that neighbor. She said she was in tears from how loud it was and not knowing what was happening at first. Worse, the person SWAT was after wasn't even staying there any longer and the neighbor was on the hook for the damages to his house. They broke the windows, knocked the front door off it's hinges and left holes in their walls.

any one have any idea what a curl is? scrapings?
I think the u is actually an a, as explained in this post:

Whoever wrote that makes their a's look like u's. (Columbia, navy, man's, drawing). It's obviously not curls, as so many have pointed out, as there are 6 characters in that word, not 5, so it can't be curls.

View attachment 406628

I think it says a man's hand drawing. The d is open at top (sometimes two seperate strokes and the a looks like u throughout the document). IMO JMO

EBM for context: This is regarding the curl/card, etc. listing on the search warrant.
To me, it looks like it has quotation marks around it, except the person who wrote it didn't complete the closing mark. I really think it says "cards", even if the style of the letters doesn't match throughout, as handwriting analysis is tricky even for the experts. JMO. This is like a Rorschach test!

I think it says a man's hand drawing. The d is open at top (sometimes two seperate strokes and the a looks like u throughout the document). IMO JMO
You very well may be right about that, but either way, I was pointing out in my post that the person's handwriting makes his/her a's look like u's. (Hence me showing you guys several examples of what looks like u's are actually a's.

So, if you are correct, and it is "A man's hand drawing, the a in 'hand' (which I failed to underline in my post) would be another example of the handwriting where an a looks like a u.

IOW, the word people are thinking is curls... might have be an a (not a u) as the second character.

Thank you for pointing that out!! I think I prefer to think it was a man's doodle rather than him drawing something titled "A man's world". Although the later wouldn't surprise me with BK. (But I still think you're right) :)

I am stuck on the pink zipper in the baggie. Why would he have a pink zipper in his car?
MOO they mean this:

MOO
We were talking about harm to innocent people. Psychological terror is harm to innocent people. IMO, traumatizing innocent people like that can be just as harmful as shooting them accidentally.
Remember that suspects are dangerous. Taking hostages, killing police happen regularly.
Their solution is overwhelming force and surprise.
MOO the parents are more concerned whether their child did this than how the arrest happened.
MOO The arrest was successful, no one got hurt.

My understanding about trash left at the curb is that once you put the trash at the curb, it is considered abandoned property.

Yes, the main case is CA v. Greenwood. Subsequent decisions addressed trash not placed for collection, trash still on the property, and trash that was on the property but able to be accessed from the street (ie grabbed by a stretched arm). The dissenting opinion in Greenwood is worth a read IMO.

Remember that suspects are dangerous.
Taking hostages, killing police happen regularly.
Their solution is overwhelming force and surprise.
MOO the parents are more concerned whether their child did this than how the arrest happened.
MOO The arrest was successful, no one got hurt.

BBM. So are raids.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members