4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 497903
Crappy and hurriedly put together, but there's the Park, and Pullman, and Moscow.....
some bad news:
"This is a gated park with no access into or out of park from dusk until 7am."

the park has camp sites, so no wandering in and out... and dusk in the fall in ID... pretty early

I thought his phone was turned off. How are they going to prove it was there?
Exactly. It doesn't make any sense. "My client would never lie, so if there's no phone data it's because you are hiding it from us."

I think these other drives the defense is alluding to, is an effort to explain the phone data that shows he was in the general area of the home on several occasions prior to the murder, and of course, on the day after.

this is utterly bizarre to me. obviously if they have evidence his cell phone was there at the time the murders were being committed that is not nothing, but at the same time…it took you *eighteen months* to reveal this? if the cops were saying they had DNA evidence that matched mine from a crime scene, and had identified my car as being near the crime scene at the time the crime was being committed, but i knew that I had actually been around in a random park at 3 am for no apparent reason and could prove it, that would’ve been my first course of action.
Yes. This is saying you have an alibi when you don't have alibi.
AT is basicslly using used car sales tricks.

Exactly. It doesn't make any sense. "My client would never lie, so if there's no phone data it's because you are hiding it from us."

I think these other drives the defense is alluding to, is an effort to explain the phone data that shows he was in the general area of the home on several occasions prior to the murder, and of course, on the day after.
Where there's a spectacular view of "the moon and stars".......

Yeah he was moon and star gazing. Sure Jan. Whatever.

Here's a Yahoo article :

Kohberger was driving south of Pullman, Washington, and west of Moscow, Idaho, “as he often did to hike and run and/or see the moon and stars,” his attorney says in the document.
Kohberger’s public defenders several times have pointed to their client’s purported penchant for
taking long drives alone late at night

Red emphasis mine.
Wonder what Bryan was doing, during those long nighttime rides ?
How ridiculous-- imo -- to attempt to portray their client as a 'nature lover'.

Forget that.
He was prob. out seeking human prey.
I'm wondering if there were other crimes Bryan has committed, that have yet to come to light ?
Omo.

lol, just seeing this headline makes me laugh. I guess this is the best his defense team could do though.

Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger files alibi claiming he was 'out driving to see the moon and the stars' on the night he's accused of butchering four students​

some bad news:
"This is a gated park with no access into or out of park from dusk until 7am."

the park has camp sites, so no wandering in and out... and dusk in the fall in ID... pretty early
This is good information, but gated does not mean no access. It usually means no VEHICLE access. I climbed over fences all the time at various parks. In the middle of the night. And I'm not saying why so no one gets ideas on an actual provable alibi. I was, however, almost always with others because where is the fun in doing something in the middle of the night by yourself?

But you want to hike a moonlight trail in a gated park? Climb the gate. Or sometimes there is a pedestrian pass through to the side.

And this is where I'd be looking for the weapon......
MOO maybe she is trying to get oit in frintvof a ping that eas not cited in the PCA.
This is good information, but gated does not mean no access. It usually means no VEHICLE access. I climbed over fences all the time at various parks. In the middle of the night. And I'm not saying why so no one gets ideas on an actual provable alibi. I was, however, almost always with others because where is the fun in doing something in the middle of the night by yourself?

But you want to hike a moonlight trail in a gated park? Climb the gate. Or sometimes there is a pedestrian pass through to the side.
That night the weapther was ice fog.

Help me here.

In lieu of an actual alibi, since he doesn't have one, the Defense is going to show where BK's phone was at the time of the murders?

Clever if he left it on a tripod, set to take photos (of cloud cover) at random intervals or hired someone to manipulate his phone in one town while, phoneless, he manipulated a knife in another. Doubtful he was that clever.

IMHO this is no alibi. It's even less than that. It reveals a countermeasure the defendant took to create (an appearance of) an alibi, by leaving his phone behind. Stashing it.

Actual facts will probably show that, wherever his phone did or didn't go, it was OFF.

So SODDI. Some other dude did it. Sweater ninja.

So SOCDI. Some other car did it. Sedan ninja.

So SOPDI. Some other phone did it. Cellphone ninja.

Star gazing? Really? On a foggy night....

More likely staring into a fishbowl, constellation good vibes.. as he talks to himself, car parked, and prepares to go in...

His alibi is dead in the water.

JMO

MOO maybe she is trying to get oit in frintvof a ping that eas not cited in the PCA.

That night the weapther was ice fog.
Not meaning to be stupid, but is there a reason ice fog would keep someone from getting out of their vehicle, jogging to the lake, throwing things in the lake and jogging back to their vehicle? I mean, would they freeze in the distance they would need to travel? (I've never been walking about out in ice fog, just snow storms, electrical storms, and normal fog)

Not meaning to be stupid, but is there a reason ice fog would keep someone from getting out of their vehicle, jogging to the lake, throwing things in the lake and jogging back to their vehicle? I mean, would they freeze in the distance they would need to travel? (I've never been walking about out in ice fog, just snow storms, electrical storms, and normal fog)
No problem with activity, but no star gazing.

I am confused....I thought the defense was supposed to provide a witness or some kind of proof....are they now asking the prosecution to provide that proof? Is this cell phone expert going to provide the proof he was at this park?
From one review:

June 2023 - paraphrased -
It's in a canyon.
Gates are locked at night.
Absolutely no cell service.
Wawawai County Park Reviews updated 2024

Help me here.

In lieu of an actual alibi, since he doesn't have one, the Defense is going to show where BK's phone was at the time of the murders?

Clever if he left it on a tripod, set to take photos (of cloud cover) at random intervals or hired someone to manipulate his phone in one town while, phoneless, he manipulated a knife in another. Doubtful he was that clever.

IMHO this is no alibi. It's even less than that. It reveals a countermeasure the defendant took to create (an appearance of) an alibi, by leaving his phone behind. Stashing it.

Actual facts will probably show that, wherever his phone did or didn't go, it was OFF.

Star gazing? Really? On a foggy night....

More likely staring into a fishbowl, constellation good vibes.. as he talks to himself, car parked, and prepares to go in...

His alibi is dead in the water.

JMO

If you will be posting notes during the trial, I definitely want to trial watch with you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyhope