4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

I think he's guilty as sin, the eleventh hour alibi is laughable. Do we think he had a motive or was it a random act of violence?

JMO.

Not random....planned out.

No blood/DNA in his car means he covered his tracks, this requires extensive planning. The 2 crime scenes were so full of blood that police were shocked and horrified.

He snuck into the house specifically under the cover of darkness when most people are asleep, wearing dark clothes and a mask and carrying a large kinfe.

Right. I am aware. Filming from just a few feet you're not going to notice the fog, but at a longer distance it can show up (more like 15 feet). Just a foggy night, even if it's not captured on up close surveillance video 5 ft away. JMOO
The twitch camera, covered a very large area. Not just at the food truck but we could see the buildings across from it and vehicles. It was clearly more than 5 feet.

Weather is for the entire town/city. Many times cloud cover, rain, snow and fog is sporadic, and there are areas not affected. It may be foggy at my house, and my daughter is 1/4 of a mile away, and there's no fog or cloud cover.

Moo...

I think he's guilty as sin, the eleventh hour alibi is laughable. Do we think he had a motive or was it a random act of violence?

JMO.

It was planned in detail because it was a thrill for him. Not sure if he was mad at them for some reason but either way he planned it.

He is enjoying all of the attention he has received from the sick and disgusting murders. The spotlight is on him regardless of what he did. If you watch him closely it’s obvious. imo

BK does not need an alibis. He needs to explain why his DNA was in the house, his car was near the house, and his phone was in the vincity of the house at round the times of the murder. MOO.

MOO his hobby doesn't matter.

The not-an-alibi presented by AT was only submitted as a vehicle to challege the cell data. That is why it sounds riduculous, because its intent is not what is on the face of it.

Star watching was
presented to give a benign reason for BK's roaming around at night.
An attempt to soften his solo night time excursions with the obvious MH implication.

All kinds of people like to take sky pictures, from amateur astronomers to murderers.

Right. I am aware. Filming from just a few feet you're not going to notice the fog, but at a longer distance it can show up (more like 15 feet). Just a foggy night, even if it's not captured on up close surveillance video 5 ft away. JMOO
You might want to go back and watch the videos I mentioned - they are on YouTube. They are very clear and you CAN see the far distance quite well. In one the police and college students they talk to move around more than 15 feet. There was no apparent fog.

You might want to go back and watch the videos I mentioned - they are on YouTube. They are very clear and you CAN see the far distance quite well. In one the police and college students they talk to move around more than 15 feet. There was no apparent fog.

I would pay not to remember what all this was like. It was foggy in the morning later especially.

“Now we wait to see if there are photos and/or witnesses that prove he was doing this activity that night during the critical timeframe - 4am to 4:20am“

Of course there’s not. If there were, we’d know about them already, and BK would be walking free.

MOO.
How would you propose his attorney reverse the indictments if such materials do exist and BT refuses to drop the charges?

Bryan couldn't have been star gazing in the ICE FOG CLOUDY CONDITIONS

Pullman Weather History for November 13, 2022
Show weather for:
November 13, 2022
Scroll right to see more
Conditions Comfort
Time Temp Weather Wind Humidity Barometer Visibility

12:33 am
Sun, Nov 13 Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. 3 mph ↑ 93% 30.25 "Hg 5 mi

12:53 am Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. No wind ↑ 93% 30.33 "Hg 5 mi

1:53 am Ice fog. 29 °F Ice fog. No wind ↑ 89% 30.35 "Hg 6 mi

2:53 am Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. 6 mph ↑ 89% 30.35 "Hg 6 mi

3:17 am Overcast. 28 °F Overcast. 3 mph ↑ 89% 30.27 "Hg 7 mi

3:53 am Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. 5 mph ↑ 89% 30.36 "Hg 6 mi

4:53 am Overcast. 28 °F Overcast. No wind ↑ 89% 30.37 "Hg 7 mi

5:53 am Overcast. 29 °F Overcast. No wind ↑ 85% 30.37 "Hg 7 mi

6:53 am Overcast. 29 °F
He was NOT in Pullman according to AT so none of this applies.

BKs phone was in east Pullman and stopped active tower comm 2:47 am, returned comm to ping a tower south of Moscow at 4:48am,
returning to full service heading to Genesse and returning to Pullman from the south east.

So his unaccounted for time is two hours and one minute. That is the time his alibi needs to address.

What I've heard on these YouTube programs is that they're probably going to have to let him keep this non-alibi "alibi" because if he insists on saying he's somewhere else, that's just the way it is, it would be material that he's insisting it, even if it's obvious he's lying through his teeth. So speaking of teeth, I'm kind of gritting mine already, knowing I'm looking forward to months of "Bryan's stargazing."

Last edited:
On the night of, there was no visibility.
Which makes his alibi even more stupid and unreasonable with his alleged visual snow impairment.

BK to himself: "Oh, tonight in these foggy conditions seems like a perfect night to ride around star gazing with my VS, that prevents me from seeing well especially AT NIGHT". Which just so happens to be the night of the murders, with his vehicle seen on video surveillance at the murder scene passing by FOUR times and BK leaving his single source DNA on the knife sheath next to a victim. Makes total sense, lol. :oops:

Gotcha BK, AT & Co.<nothing to see here, moving along>

JMO

Which makes his alibi even more stupid and unreasonable with his alleged visual snow impairment.

BK to himself: "Oh, tonight in these foggy conditions seems like a perfect night to ride around star gazing with my VS, that prevents me from seeing well especially AT NIGHT". Which just so happens to be the night of the murders, with his vehicle seen on video surveillance at the murder scene passing by FOUR times and BK leaving his single source DNA on the knife sheath next to a victim. Makes total sense, lol. :oops:

JMO

He was star gazing in ...

1.) Fog
2.) Clouds

3.) Phone off - so no photos of the invisible stars, fire meteors, UFO's etc ...

JMO
You nailed it!

I wonder why BK drove back to Clarkston later that same day/morning. I believe he arrives there, and is captured on CC at a grocery store, around noon. Does anyone remember the actual time? When does this student sleep and get his school work done?

And why does he stop by the house at 1122 King Road at around 9:30 am?

So many questions.

I wonder why BK drove back to Clarkston later that same day/morning. I believe he arrives there, and is captured on CC at a grocery store, around noon. Does anyone remember the actual time? When does this student sleep and get his school work done?

And why does he stop by the house at 1122 King Road at around 9:30 am?

So many questions.
9:00AM: KOHBERGER'S PHONE BEGINS TO MOVE
9:32AM: PHONE IS PICKED UP NEAR MOSCOW MURDER HOUSE
12:36PM: KOHBERGER DRIVES PAST KATE'S CUP OF JOE COFFEE STAND
12:46PM: KOHBERGER VISITS ALBERTSON'S GROCERY STORE
From cellphone data produced by prosecutors

I will have to find the source since it is from a screenshot I took awhile ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors