4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BrianEntin

1/2 Bryan Kohberger hearing ended.Defense questioned why Moscow Police Detective Mowery just came across certain cell phone records yesterday.Also -- asked why he did not capture certain road camera images. He said some of the images were not relevant.Next hearing in one week.

2/2 It is not uncommon for defense attorneys to try to poke holes in police work.There was not enough detail given today in the hearing to really know whether police made any mistakes.

6:32 PM · May 23, 2024
Today was silly.

Opening a file isn't work product.

A website that captures screenshots of someone else's cctv but has no images during any periods relevant to Kohberger's starship nightrider adventures is not discovery.

The State will have an expert who will testify to a report which will contain a synthesis of all relevant data, where his car is and isn't as they track it across time with the benefit of public and private cctv.

I am going to reward myself, for having sat through this hearing, with an actual something burger.

Jmo

So no photos/videos of BK white Elantra.
Just to clarify an important fact from much earlier in the discussion:

IDOT (Idaho Department of Transportation) traffic cams are live stream only — they are incapable of storing the stream or still shots of the stream.

There was no request to preserve because there was nothing to preserve.

Third-party web sites like Windy.com, and individuals, may capture screen shots from IDOT traffic cams.

It’s not rational/reasonable to think LE has any responsibility to ferret out the hundreds or thousands of unknown web sites and/or unknown individuals that might have screen capped & saved non-relevant non-evidence, MOO.

ETA: as a long-practicing Idaho attorney, of course AT knows IDOT traffic cams are live stream only. IOW, she tried to make much ado about nothing, MOO :(

Last edited:
Just to clarify an important fact from much earlier in the discussion:

IDOT (Idaho Department of Transportation) traffic cams are live stream only — they are incapable of storing the stream or still shots of the stream.

There was no request to preserve because there was nothing to preserve.

Third-party web sites like Windy.com, and individuals, may capture screen shots from IDOT traffic cams.

It’s not rational/reasonable to think LE has any responsibility to ferret out the hundreds or thousands of unknown web sites and/or unknown individuals that might have screen capped & saved non-relevant non-evidence, MOO.

ETA: as a long-practicing Idaho attorney, of course AT knows IDOT traffic cams are live stream only. IOW, she tried to make much ado about nothing, MOO :(
I guess stargazing BK, with his fog-penetrating nightvision, was driving his Elantra only in windy blindspots. And since LE failed to provide third-party screenshots of no evidentiary value, BK is exonerated. Or something.

AT is showing how desperate the defense is.

JMO

I guess stargazing BK, with his fog-penetrating nightvision, was driving his Elantra only in windy blindspots. And since LE failed to provide third-party screenshots of no evidentiary value, BK is exonerated. Or something.

AT is showing how desperate the defense is.

JMO
And she began by trying to prove that the detective's training was flimsy and lacking, as though he was the main expert on CAST, and only had 30 hours total training....when in reality he was tasked by the P to make copies of BK's calls on the day of the crimes for the Grand Jury presentation. And then she tries to berate him for not making permanent records of his actions---which makes no sense.

Nor would any HOA require it.

It is a joke to say Bryan complied with HOA trash rules by using food baggies instead of trash bags. Then stuffs his baggies in a neighbor's trash bin.
Please link proof that these Ziplock bags exist and I don't mean some vague comment from a prosecutor in Pennsylvania.

IF BK was specifically trying to conceal his trash when the SWAT team burst into his parents house, I'm certain that the Ziplock bags and his personal trash would be taken into evidence as proof he was trying to conceal his DNA from LE. Please provide a link proving that these Ziplock bags containing BK's personal trash are on the list of evidence taken from BK's parents house.

It might be a good idea to read carefully FIRST:

Unless his parents address is 2015 Hyundai Elantra, they found a pink ziplock bag and a green ziplock bag in his CAR. Where is the evidence list with the alleged ziplock bags from inside of the Kohberger house with BK's personal trash in them?

It might be a good idea to read carefully FIRST:

Unless his parents address is 2015 Hyundai Elantra, they found a pink ziplock bag and a green ziplock bag in his CAR. Where is the evidence list with the alleged ziplock bags from inside of the Kohberger house with BK's personal trash in them?

Please link proof that these Ziplock bags exist and I don't mean some vague comment from a prosecutor in Pennsylvania.

IF BK was specifically trying to conceal his trash when the SWAT team burst into his parents house, I'm certain that the Ziplock bags and his personal trash would be taken into evidence as proof he was trying to conceal his DNA from LE. Please provide a link proving that these Ziplock bags containing BK's personal trash are on the list of evidence taken from BK's parents house.

No, Search Warrants do not work like that, they do not and cannot take everything and have no reason to take every piece of trash. There were specific items they were looking for in the house Warrant. Check the Warrant. All Warrants list specific types of items only.

They did take a "green leafy substance in plastic bag."

2 Cents

Last edited:
The green leafy substance is not his personal trash. Where are those Ziplock bags with his personal trash on the search warrant? I'll answer for you - they are not listed on the search warrant.

The green leafy substance is not his personal trash. Where are those Ziplock bags with his personal trash on the search warrant? I'll answer for you - they are not listed on the search warrant.

Search Warrants do not work like that, they do not and cannot take everything and have no reason to take every piece of trash. There were specific items they were looking for in the house Warrant. Check the Warrant. All Warrants list specific types of items only.

Take all trash and baggies is not listed on Search Warrant. Only specific types of items listed.

2 Cents

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members