4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes down to common sense, imo. He is not going to sit up in the middle of the night, placing his Mom and Dad's Kleenex and Q-tips into tiny zip-locs and separate them in different trash bins. That makes zero sense.

Separating HIS trash however, that does make sense, since LE was actively looking for his DNA at the time.

Yes, yes and yes.
It will be interesting to see if any sworn LE testimony is actually offered at trial about this trash situation.

Most here seem to think what he was doing was a rational act to try to hide DNA. But I'm not at all sure that separating his trash from all other trash, putting it into small ziplock bags and putting those small bags in the neighbor's trash can makes any sense as a way to hide his trash and hide any DNA it might contain. Seems to me that says "Look here! THIS part is my trash!" (Or at least it's trash that's different from all other trash in the can. Unless, of course, the neighbors also bagged their trash into small ziplock bags.)
MOO

It will be interesting to see if any sworn LE testimony is actually offered at trial about this trash situation.

Most here seem to think what he was doing was a rational act to try to hide DNA. But I'm not at all sure that separating his trash from all other trash, putting it into small ziplock bags and putting those small bags in the neighbor's trash can makes any sense as a way to hide his trash and hide any DNA it might contain. Seems to me that says "Look here! THIS part is my trash!" (Or at least it's trash that's different from all other trash in the can. Unless, of course, the neighbors also bagged their trash into small ziplock bags.)
MOO
MOO There is an MH component here, so behavior like being up ay night with gloves seperating trash into ziplocs could be part of that. Taking trash to a neighbors can appears to be an attempt at concealment, even if compulsive behavior.
I agree with @GRT above, that whatevee odd or even suspicious activity they found him doing when arrested won't be part of his proaecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11