FL 4 women missing (1 fnd deceased) in Florida in the 1970s

Dana’s case has always fascinated me.

As expected the thread for Dana was removed. I am so confused as to why the NCMEC request that Dana’s thread be removed. Even though people have told me that Dana died in an accident I still want to see evidence to prove it.

IMO, none of those 4 look alike to me. Further, besides being missing suspiciously, they really don't have anything in common either.

Mysteries, I appreciate that dana's case fascinates you, but they find the car, they found bones that have all been linked to the two. I'm not sure what more could be provided as the "proof" you need in order to have closure?

In statistics, we live by a saying "if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck. . . It's a duck" meaning if it has enough face validity for ME, LEs, and family to have closure then what else is there?

What does have me suspicious is that fact that a you girl was found murdered about 5 days before Dana and Harry vanished.

I need proof that this is an accident. The medical examiners did not have enough evidence to prove that they were in an accident or if foul play was a factor. They only found four human bones, a shin bone, ankle bone, Vertabrae, and a femur. They were confirmed to be both of the teens. Although there was not enough evidence the medical examiners ruled that Dana and Harry died from an accident.

They all look alike.

IMO, no, they don't, especially not Amy and Dana.

The vehicle Dana and her boyfriend were travelling in (that was also mentioned in her missing report) was found, and their families can finally have some peace.
Sounds like they want their privacy and to not have their loved ones face or name plastered all over the internet when it's no longer needed.

Dana came up in a few unidentifieds threads here, the one at the top of my head bad memory being El Dorado Jane Doe. Obviously it's not her, and to me it's a good thing they are trying to remove all traces of her to make sure noone waste their time comparing does to missing.

Did you ever get an explanation from anyone why your posts are being deleted?

IMO, no, they don't, especially not Amy and Dana.

The vehicle Dana and her boyfriend were travelling in (that was also mentioned in her missing report) was found, and their families can finally have some peace.
Sounds like they want their privacy and to not have their loved ones face or name plastered all over the internet when it's no longer needed.

Dana came up in a few unidentifieds threads here, the one at the top of my head bad memory being El Dorado Jane Doe. Obviously it's not her, and to me it's a good thing they are trying to remove all traces of her to make sure noone waste their time comparing does to missing.

Did you ever get an explanation from anyone why your posts are being deleted?

They say that they can reopen Dana’s thread if there is any possible evidence of foul play.

They say that they can reopen Dana’s thread if there is any possible evidence of foul play.

I remember Dana's face well. She had several missing person pages, imo, because her family wanted to find her.
They did. They don't need her face out there anymore.

It's unusual for threads to be deleted. All I can think is the families have requested it as they (and LE) see the case solved. Why don't you?

I need proof that this is an accident. The medical examiners did not have enough evidence to prove that they were in an accident or if foul play was a factor. They only found four human bones, a shin bone, ankle bone, Vertabrae, and a femur. They were confirmed to be both of the teens. Although there was not enough evidence the medical examiners ruled that Dana and Harry died from an accident.

RBBM,
A) they ruled it an accident because they couldn't prove otherwise.

B) it's not our job to prove the ME wrong for our own gains. Why would anyone want to?

C) it seems like you have a theory and you're trying to make the facts fit your theory. That's not how science or the law work.

The facts are they found enough evidence to prove they are no longer missing or alive. The question you are now asking is unanswerable by anyone. And the posts you are making are drumming up a case that has been closed.

Please respect the family and their closure by not adding to their pain. I'm sure they've asked themselves the unanswerable questions too. But all that does is cause hurt. Regardless of your fascination, remember these two have real families out there that had hopes and dreams that were both crushed when they found their remains.

IMO it's best to just let this one go and focus on other unsolved cases. Regardless of your fascination, be mindful of the fact that WS and Facebook are very public places you are putting your theories onto. Theories that can hurt families, especially since they can't be proven either way.

RBBM,
A) they ruled it an accident because they couldn't prove otherwise.

B) it's not our job to prove the ME wrong for our own gains. Why would anyone want to?

C) it seems like you have a theory and you're trying to make the facts fit your theory. That's not how science or the law work.

The facts are they found enough evidence to prove they are no longer missing or alive. The question you are now asking is unanswerable by anyone. And the posts you are making are drumming up a case that has been closed.

Please respect the family and their closure by not adding to their pain. I'm sure they've asked themselves the unanswerable questions too. But all that does is cause hurt. Regardless of your fascination, remember these two have real families out there that had hopes and dreams that were both crushed when they found their remains.

IMO it's best to just let this one go and focus on other unsolved cases. Regardless of your fascination, be mindful of the fact that WS and Facebook are very public places you are putting your theories onto. Theories that can hurt families, especially since they can't be proven either way.
I’ve requested to have this thread removed. I do have respect for the families. Dana’s case has affected me in personal ways. Im so sorry:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back