4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

jkly,
Very good post!

and

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!!!

I will never forget the image of a hammer wielding Cindy :abnormal: during that crazy summer of 2008.

I will never forget the image of a hammer wielding Cindy :abnormal: during that crazy summer of 2008.

The whole family was acting crazy-Cindy with her hammer, George with his hose, her brother dumping the dog's water dish and breaking up signs.
It was like watching a bad sitcom.

The whole family was acting crazy-Cindy with her hammer, George with his hose, her brother dumping the dog's water dish and breaking up signs.
It was like watching a bad sitcom.

That garden hose didn't even have any water pressure. How embarrassing for George.

We started discussing this on another thread and took it off topic, so I thought now that Casey is looking like doing an interview it might be interesting to revisit the verdict and the state's case and see where people are at ..

Personally I think that the jury made the right decision based on what was before them now, even though I didn't think that when the verdict came down, I wonder if other people have also had another look at all the evidence and feel that way, or do you still feel the same way you did back in 2011?

I still feel the same as I did in 2011.

I cannot say ,Casey murdered Caylee for sure. I can guess and assume and what ever but nothing in presented in the trial proved she murdered her. I felt terrible for the jury after the verdict. I am sure none of them wanted to release a possible baby killer ,who would? They just did not have the evidence that proved it.

I know people will disagree, for instance the duck tape. Which can never ever be proved to have been on Caylee's mouth barring a picture of it much less can it be proved when it would have been placed ,which are reasonable questions the jury would have asked themselves.

I was looking for the trial to prove to me she did murder Caylee ,when it didn't do that I still thought they were going to convict her but shouldn't. So I was mind blown when they did come back with the verdict I would have as well , had I been a juror on that case. WSer's had more information and things to gauge this case on that were not allowed in court and those things I think over shawdowed the actual trial as it was presented. It is hard to check extra info at the court room doors. When you know stuff the jury cannot know it can drive you mad thinking about how unfair it is to the victims that the jury not hear information relevant to the person on trial.

Not to be obtuse, but I want to ask Casey why she didn't put any more effort into the disposal.

I mean she couldn't be bothered to go past the corner of her block?

I'm sure she would stare back at me with her trademark blank expression when I asked!:gaah:

I hope I'm doing this right, this is my first time posting! I can't believe that disgusting human walked free. I think the jury failed that baby,imho. I take comfort knowing CA will face the maker someday and all her ugly deeds will be brought to light.

Not to be obtuse, but I want to ask Casey why she didn't put any more effort into the disposal.

I'm sure she would stare back at me with her trademark blank expression when I asked!:gaah:

That's a really good question but I think looking at her movements over the important days. She visited and attempted to plan other disposal sites but ultimately chose the Suburban drive site. It's important because:
Easy access to the road, just close enough to trees and brush to remain hidden from view, close enough to her parents house to explain her comings and goings, not public enough of a place so if it was discovered as a remains site she would know right away what law enforcement were searching for, it was also a place familiar to her as a high school hang out.

I think as the days wore on KC realized that as much as she wanted to break away from her parents she kept going home.. for one more thing... or one more piece of evidence to dispose of... or something else to cover her tracks. I have to think of in the most convenient terms to the criminal here that it was easiest on her to use that spot and keep tabs on it.

I hope I'm doing this right, this is my first time posting! I can't believe that disgusting human walked free. I think the jury failed that baby,imho. I take comfort knowing CA will face the maker someday and all her ugly deeds will be brought to light.

:wagon:

Remember Rosalie Bolingbrook the Defense Consultant who showed up during the trial and who was married to a serial killer?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._casey-anthony-todd-macaluso-death-row-inmate

Her husband is due to be executed today

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...r-of-serial-killer-oscar-ray-bolin-jr/2260290

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'

Good! he's been on death row for nearly 30 years, about time they put him our of his misery!

Gosh that woman is a lunatic. I remember her rambling on and on about how she collects transcripts of rogue cops. Then ironically, she calls one of the experts who testified against her husband "a serial killer in a lab coat."

What a joke. I just read that he got a stay of execution while the Supreme Court considers his final appeal. I really don't understand the hold up. Pure corruption maybe?

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2016/1/7/execution_day_arrive.html

Apparently he ate his last meal before this was announced, I hope they don't give him another one.

Gosh that woman is a lunatic. I remember her rambling on and on about how she collects transcripts of rogue cops. Then ironically, she calls one of the experts who testified against her husband "a serial killer in a lab coat."

What a joke. I just read that he got a stay of execution while the Supreme Court considers his final appeal. I really don't understand the hold up. Pure corruption maybe?

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2016/1/7/execution_day_arrive.html

Apparently he ate his last meal before this was announced, I hope they don't give him another one.

They didn't......

Oh they updated it. Thanks.

It's crazy how many of his convictions the article states that the appeals court threw out.

Well, 2000+ sq ft, so a comfortable size. It's a safe assumption that she is not working hard for a living, but still living "off the kindness of others" as she put it in her bankruptcy hearing. It's amazing to me how many of these sociopathic murderers seem to find one gullible person after another to bankroll their indulgent lifestyles. After reading one of Ann Rule's books this snowy weekend, it seems so many killers that she has studied have this is in common. Apart from all being malignant narcissists and pathological liars, they all seem able to zero in on a hapless sponsor time after time .

That's a really good question but I think looking at her movements over the important days. She visited and attempted to plan other disposal sites but ultimately chose the Suburban drive site. It's important because:
Easy access to the road, just close enough to trees and brush to remain hidden from view, close enough to her parents house to explain her comings and goings, not public enough of a place so if it was discovered as a remains site she would know right away what law enforcement were searching for, it was also a place familiar to her as a high school hang out.

I think as the days wore on KC realized that as much as she wanted to break away from her parents she kept going home.. for one more thing... or one more piece of evidence to dispose of... or something else to cover her tracks. I have to think of in the most convenient terms to the criminal here that it was easiest on her to use that spot and keep tabs on it.

Well, if one believes Dominic Casey, she considered burying her daughter right in the back yard!:scared:

Well, she knew that area well. IIRC the only traffic on that road was to and from the school, and school was out, so few people likely to be around. She had been into that area many times growing up and knew it was basically a deserted, overgrown patch of land few ever went into. It was just her bad luck that Roy Kronk decided to use it one day. She may have driven around for days looking for a good place to dump her (after she failed to dig up the Anthony yard) and realized it was probably the best
and she was running out of time with a decomposing child in her trunk.

I watched that case while I cleaned my house and made dinner. I at first believed she was guilty. After watching the case, no only did they not prove it but they raised tons of doubt. I read the books that came after. I personally can't stand Nancy Grace. I think the media lead us to condem her from the beginning. The power reader, I believe moved the her body. I do believe Casey knew her daughter was dead. I believe that her dad had molesting both of them. The day the dna was being announced about who her father was, George took himself in the hotel and was going to commit suicide. I believe he thought he was going to be confirmed as the father. And what caring dad and grandfather has an affair during the time his grand daughter is missing? The duct tape...It was on the gas cans. He reported the gas cans missing. He was a police officer. He knows that They will do nothing about missing gas cans. The search for cloriform was proved to be because Casey didn't know what a meme about it was and it was only serched that time. There was evidence that she was gone while someone was searching the Internet for how to commit suicide. The only person in the home was George. I believe he covered up the murder or accident. Casey showed signs of being sexually abused. They hid her pregnancy from the family. Casey was guilty of lying and being afraid of George. Not one person ever said she was a bad mother. In fact they all said she was over protective. I keep waiting for George to show his colors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back