5 Year Old Assaulted On School Bus

always reading

Reaction score
‘Horrific’: Video Shows 5-Year-Old Girl Being Sexually Assaulted on Ohio School Bus, Attorney Says
Attorney Laura Mills is representing the family of the kindergarten student, who they say was sexually assaulted in the fall of 2016 by a fifth grade student while on a Jackson Local School District bus.

“This fifth grade student had previous, serious issues on the bus. He was accused of throwing a lit match on the bus,” Mills told KTLA sister station WJW in Cleveland in an interview last week. “So he was disciplined. He was suspended from the bus for a week. He was supposed to be placed in the front right seat alone.”

Mills said that didn’t happen and the boy ended up sitting next to a 5-year-old girl in the seat directly behind the bus driver.

How did I know this was going to be my state.

ETA. Well not MY state, I’m from KY I just live in OH.

I'm so appalled that this went on for so long. And then the fact that the boy was allowed back on the bus after lighting a match. And the bus driver didn't make sure he was in the right seat. There's so much wrong with this story.

There are some others besides the 5th grader that should be looked at seriously. When I first saw this I thought it was a one-time incident. Don't get me wrong there should be some serious repercussions for just once. But this CONTINUED for MULTIPLE DAYS?!?? How is this allowed to happen!???!

There are some others besides the 5th grader that should be looked at seriously. When I first saw this I thought it was a one-time incident. Don't get me wrong there should be some serious repercussions for just once. But this CONTINUED for MULTIPLE DAYS?!?? How is this allowed to happen!???!
That's the part i don't get. Was the bus driver high??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2
Back