50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

I think that the DA has enought eviedence to bring the Murder charge.. but is waiting to get the case AIRTIGHT.... so when the clock starts ticking they are ready... I mean they must have even more damning evidence than what they have leaked... cause I think the leaks were on purpose....

I heard on Fox or HLN this morning, sorry can't remember which, that LE said they were taking their time on this case, going slower than they had on any other case, so that it would be airtight....

Stupid question time.(I am asking in all seriousness.)

Since Casey violated the terms of her release last time, by two things we know of, first contact with someone under 17, and second use of the internet, why isn't the judge refusing to allow her release because she has already proven she will not abide by the terms given to her.

She was not forbidden to use the internet and I don't recall anything about no contact with anyone under 17. The bond agreement I read, she had to stay at home, with the exceptions of visits to her lawyer and to go to church and those had to be prearranged.

I think it is time for LE to switch gears in this case. They need to reclassify it as a Homicide Investigation and charge Casey with Murder One then hold her without bond. It would put a stop to this nonsense for good.
I think the Anthony's smell that coming...hence their spreading more bs and getting paid for it in one way or another.

It just crossed my mind. I wonder if Dr. Phil has accounted for all of his interns, and did he explain to them after the "cheerleader internet video beatup" case that bailing people out just to be on the show, was WRONG???
:doh: :banghead: :behindbar

Could it be LP? He did say that he was considering or had made an offer to bond her out again only if she would tell where Caylee is.

Maybe she decided to talk????????
It's not him there is a link in the first thread to an interview with him were he says he didn't put up the money this time and doesn't know who did.

More...imo, they are selling videos to release Casey! Likely videos that will include the image of Caylee...

The decisions by both networks followed by a day a series of reports about the methods the Hilton family had used to try to place the interview at either ABC or NBC. The moves and countermoves included ABC’s first agreeing to pay a fee of $100,000 that would have gone toward production materials to be used with the interview, like photographs or videos. Barbara Walters, the network’s longtime premier interviewer of newsmakers and Hollywood celebrities, was to have conducted the conversation.

Then, according to ABC executives, the Hiltons declined the proposed deal from ABC, saying they had a much bigger financial offer from NBC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/23/arts/television/23hilt.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

"In an exclusive report, '20/20' will air never-before-seen home videos and photographs offering new insights into her young life with her mother, Casey, who remains at the center of the investigation. Elizabeth Vargas' report also includes interviews with Caylee's grandparents and Casey's brother and a former boyfriend, as well as a detailed account of events from the time Caylee disappeared."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/abcs-2020-to-lo.html

Regarding your second paragraph - I hope so, Sherbie. Thanks for saying that, I just breathed a little easier after reading that. They have been top-notch, for sure.

Yep, just hang tight, CD...everything will work out. I am positive LE is on top of this in ways we haven't even imagined! :seeya:

I just have one thing to say about CA getting out...:puke:

I still feel that Caylee would be better served if the money being put up constantly for Casey's bail would have been donated to the search effort by TES.

It's a shame really, over $100,000 put up for Casey's bail. That would have been soooo helpful to TES.

She stayed online long enough to delete more stuff. She deleted her photobucket acct and stumbleupon acct. Too late girlfriend everyone saw it.

For those of you who dont care AT ALL for Casey......check this out.....worth the watching.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUd4k86EMEM&NR=1

Wow, I don't know if I have ever seen a case about a crime against a citizen generate such passion, loathing, sorrow, angst, and just all out public fury in my life.
If by some horrible chance this woman walks away from this without ever being charged, I don't see her ever being able to lead a normal life without this haunting her every waking moment. Folks will make sure of that.

I love how everyone's significant others and families care so much. My son and I were high fiving each other when Casey was rearrested.
My kids were whooping it up with me. Now that was good television!

LE put her back in jail. They probably won't like the fact that someone else is bonding her out.
I am going to believe that they will find a way to make sure this person who is bailing her out loses their money.

Yeah, and it looks like a couple local companies. Nancy Grace on here in 6 minutes - I sure hope LP is on there and hear his views on this!

Wow, I don't know if I have ever seen a case about a crime against a citizen generate such passion, loathing, sorrow, angst, and just all out public fury in my life.
If by some horrible chance this woman walks away from this without ever being charged, I don't see her ever being able to lead a normal life without this haunting her every waking moment. Folks will make sure of that.

And if you think we have seen Cindy torqued at the press, wait until she gets a load of the way they portray her and the baby killer in the book and movie. She is gonna flip.

It's not him there is a link in the first thread to an interview with him were he says he didn't put up the money this time and doesn't know who did.

Thanks I just got home from work and I am so behind but I couldn't help but jump right in.

I was not expecting this.

Of course, the thing is, the police may go ahead and finally charge Casey with murder this evening. This bail situation may force their hand. No bail for Murder 1. Which might be the entire point of what is going on because that would force a trial in 180 days.

Or they may choose to charge Casey with other things, which might temporarily delay the bail.

I am wondering why they haven't charged her with theft regarding her grandparents and her parents. In Florida, does the victim HAVE to press charges for the State to pursue thos charges?

More to support my bond theory...

"NBC News doesn't pay for interviews, period." That categorical denial came this week from Allison Gollust, a spokeswoman for NBC News, in explaining the reason her network wouldn't pay $1 million for the post-prison Paris Hilton interview that will air instead on tonight's "Larry King Live."

But she's wrong. NBC News has paid for interviews. So have CBS and ABC. They just don't like it when the seller goes public with the terms of the deal — or when, as in the case of Hilton, it's not worth the price.

http://www.nysun.com/arts/live-with-paris-hilton/57371/

When the networks say they don't pay for interviews, they're lying. Even when they don't fork over cash, the broadcast networks routinely offer other financial rewards in return for access. A few years ago, CBS News offered a "60 Minutes" interview proposal to Private Jessica Lynch — in writing — that included an MTV appearance, a possible Simon & Schuster book deal, and the guarantee of airtime on the CBS Evening News. When Michael Jackson gave a "60 Minutes" interview to Ed Bradley in 2003, the New York Times reported that the network paid the singer $1 million for it; the network denied it, but CBS News sources later said they'd been told that a deal had been made — without their knowledge — to pay Mr. Jackson for a network primetime special to promote his new record, in return for exclusive "60 Minutes" access. Even if no money changed hands, it was a business deal, and a smart one; the Jackson interview delivered the show its highest ratings among 18-to-49-year-olds in four years.
http://www.nysun.com/arts/live-with-paris-hilton/57371/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo