600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow

Thats what they said. 600 more plus audio of Cindy. I bet Cyndy's interview will take up 100s of pages all by itself. lol And I bet their reinterviewed some of those people too. It makes sense to me.
---------------

Someone please post the important parts of Cindys' interview,I cant get video with webtv..I will be forever grateful. Nore

heh heh heh (wringing hands in anticipation)!!! Bring it on!!!
At the bottom of the first section. http://www.local6.com/news/17554065/detail.html

Repeat: Local 6 News reported that more evidence against Casey Anthony, who was charged with child neglect in the disappearance of Caylee, will be released on Friday by the state attorney's office.

The information will include a videotaped statement given by Cindy Anthony, a computer forensics report and phone records of Casey Anthony.

I am on overload. I feel like I'm going to turn into one of those malfunctioning robots you might see on tv or something - running around - fried - repeating "Does not compute...does not compute... " over and over again.

I am on overload. I feel like I'm going to turn into one of those malfunctioning robots you might see on tv or something - running around - fried - repeating "Does not compute...does not compute... " over and over again.

Welcome to the club, Why should you feel any diferent than all of us.

Going to be another sleepless night !.

Oh Georgia PI....LOL I fell asleep last night at my desk about 3 am est. I was trying to go thru AMy texts. It was making my eyes water trying to straighten them out. Now I feel like I am on auto pilot.

But anyway, we are here for ya too! I'll keep the coffee brewin anything to reward you guys for all you did last night! It was truely a great thing you all did to get us those.

Thank goodness it is supposed to rain all weekend...otherwise, I'd have to fake the flu!

I am not sure I even want to hear the rest. (sigh) The end of the real story won't change.

I'm off so I'm going to clean the house first thing in the morning to get it over with. Gosh, I didn't even listen to the taped reports from today OR the texts.

Anyone venture to guess what TIME this might be released or what time things were released historically?

LOL, does your boss know about your addiction (yet)?

I don' think so.... You wouldn't be him would you? Because if so I swear those reports will be on your desk by Monday.

Monday 10/6 that is.... :whistle:

I finished reading the last of the text messages at 1:30 in the morning. My toddler woke up at 2:00 and wanted to play. After what I just read, I didn't mind playing with her at all. We had a tea party (I nodded off several times in my teacup) and we finally got to sleep at 3:40.

Here we go again lol!

oh my!! I will be in Gainesville tomorrow so hopefully they come out soon.

I feel like its Christmas 4 days in a row now!

I finished reading the last of the text messages at 1:30 in the morning. My toddler woke up at 2:00 and wanted to play. After what I just read, I didn't mind playing with her at all. We had a tea party (I nodded off several times in my teacup) and we finally got to sleep at 3:40.

Here we go again lol!

Does anyone have the link for the text messages. Not that I won't have enough to read today already. :crosseyed:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back