600 Pages.... # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished reading Lee's interview - all 69 pages of it, and a lot of questions were answered. Some of the things I noted, and I wish I had made more extensive notes as I read.

* Tony L was with Casey when she stole the gas cans on June 20th.

* Cindy never heard Casey and Caylee on June 16th prior to leaving for work.

* The post office tried to deliver the registered letter from impound yard on July 11th, and George and Cindy found the notice of the attempt to deliver - a hanger on their front door knob on June 13th.

* Among the purchases that Casey made during the period of time after June 15th, there were no purchases on the receipts for diapers, juice, or anything a child might need.

WoW ~ that stood out for me also! I wonder where else he went and just didn't want to say!

Maybe He was at Tony's deleting files ?? Do we know when posts started disappearing from Casey's MySpace??

And didn't Tony state in his interview that he only received a phone call from Lee and IIRC Tony did not mention that Lee went to Tony's apartment that night...hmmmmmmmm interesting??

Thanks Pattyg for indexing that for me! I still haven't been able to read anything!!! ARGH! LOL.

The saddest part from catching everyone's notes is how the Anthony's went from having Caylee be priority number 1 to covering for Casey. Wait till we see the spin on this. Now more than ever--we need TES and we need to find that baby. I sure hope Joseph Jordan can put something together.

Me either, just saw a bunch of words scrolling by ...

Very interesting that Tony supplied Casey with pot.

Nice guy.

LA: Casey had uhm,uh,uh advised me on the 15th while I was waiting to fill out my statement before i could go to Tony's house to pick up Casey's stuff. Uhm,I was in the garage because they had seperated my folks from my sister.
I sat in the garage with my sister..

I bet right there Casey told Lee to clean up the pc.....:)

BINGO!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2dcfswm.jpg

Yep that really stuck out for me too. My theory is being realized. :(

And... I want to know more about her 'bumping' into this guy named Brandon that she supposedly had a miscarriage by. I've never heard that before.

LA: Casey had uhm,uh,uh advised me on the 15th while I was waiting to fill out my statement before i could go to Tony's house to pick up Casey's stuff. Uhm,I was in the garage because they had seperated my folks from my sister.
I sat in the garage with my sister..

I bet right there Casey told Lee to clean up the pc.....:)

I agree.. but deleting everything won't do anything. They can still retrieve everything from the hard drive... My hubby is a IT guy and has to bust people at his job all the time for *advertiser censored*, gambling etc. People try to delete all files and do cleanups but he said he can pull ANYTHING and everything from the hard drive. If something pertinent is there that has been deleted, it can be retrieved from a forensic IT person. I hope they get something from those deleted files!

My BS antenna went up when Lee said:
Two dead squirrels climbed into the engine and died.
You believe that, right Lee or were you trying to say something funny.

IMO

Okay Pheww People, let me tell you...........my eyes are bleeding!! OMG, and this is so intense to read.........( have shoo'd off my family about a dozen times.)

So now I have a slight migrane! Does anyone else.....that or its a combination of all of this? Well what does anyone think of June 1st??? Caylee is there and then she's not there. Strange!

I'll be back later...........after I rest my brain. I really think I hurt myself.

You must of missed the supply list! We've been getting ready for this since noon. LOL--we have drinks, snacks, pillows, pharmacopia!

guh, sounds like evidence was shuffled around from the beginning. Lee getting her clothing, Cindy having access to the car, Lee getting rid of Amy's key, The DA having Casey's receipts and the detectives had not looked at them yet...

IMO, I really don't think Amy's key was that important. I think Amy called Lee and was worried that she thought Casey still had it so he was just trying to reassure her and let her know that he would "destroy it."<----I think this is what it said. Also, I don't think that Lee going to get her things was incriminating in any way for him because LA was more worried about Caylee's whereabouts at that time rather than hiding evidence. (If he had, he may have destroyed something that would have ultimately led to the discovery of Caylee and I think that was most important thing on his mind at the time, rather than covering up for his sister.) I think that he was very honest in the interrogation and even said things that would be incriminating for Casey. I think he was trying to be VERY clear about specific details so that it would not come back to bite him in the *advertiser censored** if he happened to be mistaken about something.

I do, however, think that Casey has opened up since then and has told her family that Caylee is no longer alive and that it was an "accident," so NOW they are trying to protect her and go back on their stories so they don't lose Casey as well.

BUT, that just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member