7/23/2010 Lisa and Hank Croslin Arrested

I bet when Hank & Lisa were young, & their kids were little, they were a good looking family, & never, in their wildest dreams, did they imagine where they would be, in 2010. mug shots, for all of them. what a waste.

Whisperer, Joe P didn't stay in jail for long the last time for his probation violation.
Most vop's have no bond, his arrest and release is fishy, jmo.

Emma, even though your kind heart wants to bond them out you can't. They have zero bond on the vop's.

Wasn't he suicidal or something? Did he go to an outpatient facility? I can't remember what was going on with him but there was something strange as I recall.

on one of the jail tapes, Misty fell apart, when her dad said that he & Lisa might be moving. Misty was genuinly upset, that she might not be seeing them. so...maybe LE wants her to get a dose of what not having Mommy & Daddy around, feels like. & it might just work. she'll be begging for somebody to listen to the truth, if she thinks they'll be seperated for years-maybe life.

on one of the jail tapes, Misty fell apart, when her dad said that he & Lisa might be moving. Misty was genuinly upset, that she might not be seeing them. so...maybe LE wants her to get a dose of what not having Mommy & Daddy around, feels like. & it might just work. she'll be begging for somebody to listen to the truth, if she thinks they'll be seperated for years-maybe life.

I don't think they were allowed to visit her in jail after they were sentenced on their charges.
They may still have been talking on the phone, that won't happen while Lisa and Hank are in jail.

They are definitely putting the squeeze on the Croslins. They must believe Lisa knows something..imo.

Oh Whisp - that's right the vops for both of them. Gee whiz. Well, I'm not interested in springing anyone else. Sorry.

Makes you wonder if they were just good & ready for a new home. Maybe we'll hear the jail tapes later ... "Misty, yer so purty, but We're so hungry and it's so dangerous where we are staying and we really think we need to move to a more secure house and kinda get on a schedule ... so ... we might be gone for a bit." ... And Misty would understand...

On Lisa knowing something. Oh yeah. Remember their first interview together? Misty was trying to crawl back into her mama's womb there, between drags on her cigarette. I think she may have told her mama. But Lisa wasn't going to tell Hank. He was safely out of it. It's got to be one heluva story.

I will not miss Hank's sunglasses & sniffing, however. And I'll bet Lisa looks 100% better in two months time. Oh they are going to be so sick this coming week...I bet they are glad it's warm. *sigh*

I was kinda pullin' for them to have someone compensate them for story rights...so they could straighten up and have a nice modest life while waiting for their Misty to come home.... *sigh*

:eek:fftopic:

Backtracking here for a minute. JoeP. has a court date coming up ( I can't believe this stuff, lmao) on Aug 3rd.

My goodness. They violated him just in the nick of time to get info but he bailed out. He was charged with a scheme to defraud in july 09. They dropped a cocaine poss. charge...don't they always?

So they must have wanted to talk with him again concerning the Haleigh case. I cannot believe the number of people they have brought into that jail for Haleigh.

We need a huge Court Calendar right at the top of the site here...my goodness! I have lost track of the number of people in there for Haleigh..sort of...imo...lol.

....He goes to Court on the 3rd of August..

Not one of these people have a job yet they all buy drugs, do drugs, sell drugs.

So they receive money from the State of FL and rapidly go out, buy their drugs, sell some and use that money for food, etc till next payday. Now rc had to have a decent deal going on to buy all those guns, cars, jewelry, etc. He must have had more government money than other people..

....and to think that so many were concerned about CS not sending him any money...GMAB!

:eek:fftopic:

Backtracking here for a minute. JoeP. has a court date coming up ( I can't believe this stuff, lmao) on Aug 3rd.

My goodness. They violated him just in the nick of time to get info but he bailed out. He was charged with a scheme to defraud in july 09. They dropped a cocaine poss. charge...don't they always?

So they must have wanted to talk with him again concerning the Haleigh case. I cannot believe the number of people they have brought into that jail for Haleigh.

bolded

He was charged with a scheme to defraud in july 09.

That's about when the affidavit was signed by Pytko and he was released from jail, I do remember seeing the affidavit signed & dated around that time, but it's no where to be found now, at least through my searches. It coincides with the Nay Nay letter. Is the defraud case open, no worries, I can find it.

Oh, JP has one of the most remarkable docket histories that I have seen. 50 or so. wow

No I can't find it. LOL. 6/19/10 charge is for coke and stuff. No defraud came about?

I'm asking. tia

At the rate things have been going, I'm not surprised that Lisa and Hank are in jail again, just a bit puzzled as to how Timmy has managed to keep out.

At the rate things have been going, I'm not surprised that Lisa and Hank are in jail again, just a bit puzzled as to how Timmy has managed to keep out.

If he comes back to PC, that may change. They have children, lets hope they manage to keep their lives in order, their family together and break the cycle.

Can you even imagine being Hank's and Lisa's ages and have nothing - nothing. Before this arrest, no place to live except a cheap boarding house paid for by someone else, two kids in jail for drugs and suspected of being involved in a death, grandkids they cannot see and visit with ... Their only investment for years has been drugs and skirting in and out of jail. They have had chances to change their lives and the lives of their children - now it seems their chances are used up.

Nay, Amber and Nay's Baby Daddy (who some think knows something) are not locked up. But there is still time...

Joe P is still locked up, isn't he?

Next up at the plate (Courtroom for sentencing) is WBG, .Aug 6th I believe..two weeks from today..

Joe P was out and got rearrested a few weeks ago for probation violation. He is out waiting his day in court.

I wonder who they purchased it from. I thought they had every known drug dealer in Putnam County locked up...

There is too many and not enough room at the jail for all the drug dealers in Putnam county.

You know first Hank and Lisa show up at Ron's "trial thing", then Hank kinda looks like he is trying to say something to Ron when they both are headed to the door, and that surprised alot of us. Now they are in jail. You don't think....nah. Hank wouldn't do that would he?

You know first Hank and Lisa show up at Ron's "trial thing", then Hank kinda looks like he is trying to say something to Ron when they both are headed to the door, and that surprised alot of us. Now they are in jail. You don't think....nah. Hank wouldn't do that would he?
First let me say...SCANNERETTES ROCK!!:woohoo::woohoo:

tehcloser....one can hope.....

I need to check out the Scantastics on this. I take a day off and WOW. Couple things are crossing my mind. Hank NEEDS surgery, IIRC and maybe they (Lisa and Hank) felt they could get treatment in jail. Maybe they are hopeless drug abusers but like others have said, I do believe Hank wants the truth out and I wouldn't be surprised if Misty told Lisa during those two days she "escaped" the tents and in the blur of usage, Lisa never shared with Hank. Also, Lisa was in prison in TN and that didn't seem to rehab her too well. But if these two know I will be beyond livid. I am waiting for NayNay to be hauled in next.

I know some people who have successfully been in recovery for years and it took a lot to drop them to their knees. What else do Lisa and Hank have left to lose? I also have to continue to wonder how much Lindsy knows. On Levi's show the other night it was noted she was hooked up with a former beau. Something ain't right. God Bless Haleigh and please lead LE to the truth. :praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back