8-23-11. Hearing for protective order

It's not so bad. No matter what JP isn't going to let the Cox's see the grandkids, probably wouldn't even follow a court order that ordered them to. But they now have an order saying that JP cannot go to FindSusan events to start trouble. JP cannot call and rant. And even hangup calls (if proven to be from him) are forbidden. This is about the best the family can hope for.

If I were the Cox's, I think I would hang tight. If I saw the kids in a public place, stay within their sight, if they wave wave back (or blow a kiss), if they approach give them a hug. But don't be the one to approach the kids and try to make sure they are there before JP.

I don't think that JP realizes how bad this makes him look in the public eyes. He has so many other options, including being the one to offer an olive branch by says if the Cox's wanted pay for supervised visitation (at an agency) under the circumstances that their mother's status wasn't discussed, that JP would allow it. Publically he would look so much better. Plus if he really cared about the children it would be so much better for them.

I totally agree but I suspect the boys are getting older and could let something slip even in a supervised visit and Joshy can't risk it...He is scared to death.

I totally agree but I suspect the boys are getting older and could let something slip even in a supervised visit and Joshy can't risk it...He is scared to death.

I'm thinking Josh and SP's brainwashing isn't working so well.

You're darn right he's scared!

I hope they get that visitation order ASAP so we can watch Josh complete the meltdown. He'll come up with some excuse not to comply and Daddy will throw a hissy-fit, (as long as there are TV camera's to record it)!

Those little boys are in a very bad situation. IMO, they are being emotionally abused at the very least. They are being raised by people with evil in their hearts.

Finding a legal way to get them out of there could be dangerous considering the, (IMO), precarious mental state of JP and SP, but what is the alternative? These little children must be protected from being made into little Josh Powell clones! :maddening:

You're darn right he's scared!

I hope they get that visitation order ASAP so we can watch Josh complete the meltdown. He'll come up with some excuse not to comply and Daddy will throw a hissy-fit, (as long as there are TV camera's to record it)!

Steve Powell reminds me of this little guy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc"]Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it???? - YouTube[/ame]

Yes I did! Was it something I don't want to miss? I don't want to bother you if there wasn't much more than is posted here. :heartluv:

If y'all are referring to today's JVM show, I had it on TV but was not watching every second, still, I'm pretty sure they didn't mention Susan's case at all. It was a guest host and all I saw was about the mom who put hotsauce on her little boy's tongue. All old news, much like NG always does!

Yes I did! Was it something I don't want to miss? I don't want to bother you if there wasn't much more than is posted here. :heartluv:

I will upload it for you, cause I had not seen the 'friend' who spoke about the journals of hers being published and I thought when I was watching it from the kitchen (doing dishes) they had a more recent shot of him that I had not seen. So, I want to watch it again anyway. It will take me about 20 -30 min - have to wait till the show DVR is now recording is done. (Yes, I record many shows but FF thru all the yelling and rehash!)

I will post the link when it is done.

Here is the short segment from tonight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkujUPHRkE"]JVM - Susan Powell segment 8/23 - YouTube[/ame]

EARTH to JOSH!

LOL, :floorlaugh:, this is rich!

I really don't know what planet you're on, but on earth and in the U.S.A, it's the FBI that makes the terms. :rolleyes:

You ran out of police headquarters like a scared child running from the fire he just started. :escape:You then lawyered up, shut down, and fled the scene of the crime. (allegedly ;) You're so scared you can't even allow your children to visit their own flesh and blood, bio maternal grandparents. :banghead:

Hate to break it to you, but you haven't done one thing yet to help find your missing wife. It's obvious by putting such ridiculous stipulations, that you KNOW, or should know, the FBI won't abide by, it just gives you and EXCUSE to avoid answering questions.

Don't worry though. IF and when Susan is located......... and IF she's no longer living, you won't even see them coming.:gasp:

It'll be a BIG surprise! :fireworks:

Then you can pay for your own dam* lawyer! :anguish:

hypothetically,
;)
of course,
JMHO
fran

BOO! to you too! You know who you are! :snowball:

I will pay for his atty. :innocent:

I have no doubt that he has been trying to keep the oldest son from being questioned by anyone. The silly story that JP told about going midnight-camping is ridiculous. I bet at the time there would have been things the oldest son said that were in conflict with dad's version of events. But with this much time passing, I am not sure anymore. I bet the boys have been brainwashed into the Powell version of the camping trip by now. :mad:

The oldest did talk to LE, but we don't know what was said. Files sealed.....plus the secrecy order. Maybe the children saw someone else they recognized that night? Probability...and not only the sledding trip.
I don't think little CP could actually remember everything now...and anything he's been asked or told would be swirled in with it. imo

Josh, they are coming for you, it won't be long now.

After knowing how SP fought his wife over custody of the children for an entire decade, I see this being repeated here with CP & BP. It's all about control. Same with the anti-harassment order. SP wasn't the one to petition the courts for a RO against Mr.C and vice versa, so those two can go at it all they want...except for the locations stipulated as a "no fly zone" by JP.

I think this was disappointing to Mr. C, but as mentioned by others, there seems to be a gap in making contact with the children. I'm thinking his lawyer may have made mention to the judge the possibility of JP being charged and incarcerated within the next year and wanted to be sure avenues would be available to them...even tho they could or still may have to file another petition if that happens. But, IANAL, so JMO.

Steve Powell reminds me of this little guy:

Excellent example! thxs! Exactly! jmo Wow, didn't mean to mess up a quote. Site is moving slow and and can't read but half of the home page at a time, it's huge! xoxo .

It's all about power and control. "I have something you want and I'm not going to give you access." By keeping the boys from their maternal grandparents, Josh is in control. He refuses to see how bad he is harming his boys and he doesn't care how much he hurts the grandparents. He sounds like a spoiled, ill-tempered child himself. It shows how little he cared about Susan as well. If he loved her, he would want them to know Susan's parents, and he would want the opportunity to be closer to her family as well.

Someone mentioned brainwashing the boys, and I agree with that 100%... in a few years they will grow to hate their mother and anyone associated with her. They will believe that she abandoned them and did not care about them at all. What a shame! To do this to a child is so wrong, and I hope it comes back to bite him someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back