8/29/08: Press Conference on Casey Anthony Arrest

Why is there nothing on the link!@KSDJDFJFLKASDJf

Why would they charge her with this, knowing about the immunity deal and wanting her to talk - isn't this playing games?

I had sound. She was arrested for charges surrounding those checks she forged of Amy's.

This is crappppppp.

$3,000 bond.... mommy & daddy probably sent her to the police station with the $300 in her pocket.

It was pretty weird listening to the presser & the police spokesman trying to pretend they just happened to finish the investigation into Amy's stolen money. Yeah & they just happened to arrest her on a Friday night after hours.

This is a clear message to Casey.

They're just going to keep releasing tidbit after tidbit to show how MUCH they have against her.

$3,000.00 bond. Then mom and dad can get her released with a $300.00 check if they can find a bondsman who will post the bail. Or they can post the entire $3,000.00 themselves. Maybe KC will let them dip into her $15K account.

And being a three-day-weekend maybe there won't be the ability to get her bonded out until Tuesday. At the earliest. *crosses fingers*

holiday weekend? no way she's able to be bailed out before tuesday.:clap:

Why would they charge her with this, knowing about the immunity deal and wanting her to talk - isn't this playing games?

I think so. They wanted her behind bars for Tues.'s deal. Wed she will be charged fully I presume. IMO

Geez, the link I provided shows Live Press Conference and that wasn't the case at all. I had an awful time getting online.

FYI! Jane V-M is hosting another LIVE hour of NG. Not the repeat we usually see at 10pm, but another LIVE show. Very unusual! I was wondering earlier when watching the Fox live mobile cam in front of the house why that reporter who was on with her earlier was still sitting there...LOL

Glad they are on top on this! But,,,,,,,,,,her bond is within the limits of these charges and Cindy probably was looking calm and cool, because they can bond her out.
Will have to see what happens tomorrow after the hearing. So they have hearings on a holiday weekend?

Thank you OCD's!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back