9/11 commision report

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
This is on the history channel from 8-10pm tonight.
Also it will show again at midnight on the same channel.

They also played tapes of the phone calls and cabin transmissions.

dark_shadows said:
This is on the history channel from 8-10pm tonight.
Also it will show again at midnight on the same channel.

They also played tapes of the phone calls and cabin transmissions.

i want to think i've seen this, but i'll check it out...thanks for the heads up..

close_enough said:
i want to think i've seen this, but i'll check it out...thanks for the heads up..
Hello Close-enough,
You are very welcome for the headsup.I did not even know that it was on until a friend of mine called to tell me.So I just had to post it.I amgoing towatch itagain at midnight since I missed the first half hour.

whoa, it was 2 hours long, & very interesting...i think i had caught a little of this in the past, when it first aired, but not the entire thing....

i thought it was really interesting about the one security guy not allowing one of the terrorists to board his flight (the one with only 4, instead of 5)...if i'm not mistaken, this was flight 93??...(correct me if i'm wrong)...

the guy w/security got into some trouble for doing that, racial profiling & all, but he did what his gut instincts told him that day....the guy didn't have a round trip ticket, & something just didn't "seem right" about him.....out of all the so called security we had goin on, he was the only one that actually did his job....

close_enough said:
whoa, it was 2 hours long, & very interesting...i think i had caught a little of this in the past, when it first aired, but not the entire thing....

i thought it was really interesting about the one security guy not allowing one of the terrorists to board his flight (the one with only 4, instead of 5)...if i'm not mistaken, this was flight 93??...(correct me if i'm wrong)...

the guy w/security got into some trouble for doing that, racial profiling & all, but he did what his gut instincts told him that day....the guy didn't have a round trip ticket, & something just didn't "seem right" about him.....out of all the so called security we had goin on, he was the only one that actually did his job....
Hi Close_enough,
Yes it was long and very,very interesting.

You are right about the security guard.I cannot believe that the other guard!The one from the actual airport footage;the one who let the hijacker through after he failed the metal dectector several times!

One of the hijackers on flight 77 used the social security # of a women here in Vermont.She died 30 years prior to the attack.She lived and died in Bennington.The hijacker was Saeed Alghamdi the (insert F-word here)

dark_shadows said:
Hi Close_enough,
Yes it was long and very,very interesting.

You are right about the security guard.I cannot believe that the other guard!The one from the actual airport footage;the one who let the hijacker through after he failed the metal dectector several times!

One of the hijackers on flight 77 used the social security # of a women here in Vermont.She died 30 years prior to the attack.She lived and died in Bennington.The hijacker was Saeed Alghamdi the (insert F-word here)

ugh, i know!!!...security said "ah, just go on" :doh:

the hijackers sure had it nailed down...(planning)... :mad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member