9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee--

Thank you for posting these Momtective. :blowkiss:

These are precious pictures, so sweet.
For once we get to look at pictures of Caylee that are free of greed, that nobody has been paid money for.
So I will just sit here and enjoy for awhile, in silence, before I head on over to the doc dump threads again.
The picture of Caylee in braids is one of my favorites.
I have sweet memories braiding my baby girls hair.... the soft hair through my fingers as I lingered on every moment, the most wonderful and precious baby hair smell, the little giggles as she would say, "Me pretty, mommy".
I would give anything... Oh crap, I'm getting tears. Sorry.

These pictures absolutely make my chest ache and burn! And then the anger sets in......

I will NEVER understand how CA and GA could allow KC to leave ANY night with this precious baby, not knowing for sure where she would be sleeping, nor when she would be coming back home!!!! I don't CARE how old KC was...she was living in her PARENTS home, Caylee was THEIR grandchild, and they had an OBLIGATION to make sure she was happy, healthy and safe!! I will NEVER accept the excuse that their hands were tied and they had NO options!!

If I was in their position, I sure know what I WOULD do....WHATEVER it took....WHATEVER it cost!!

Sorry for the rant...

Thank you for posting these Momtective. :blowkiss:

These are precious pictures, so sweet.
For once we get to look at pictures of Caylee that are free of greed, that nobody has been paid money for.So I will just sit here and enjoy for awhile, in silence, before I head on over to the doc dump threads again.
The picture of Caylee in braids is one of my favorites.
I have sweet memories braiding my baby girls hair.... the soft hair thru my fingers as I lingered on every moment, the most wonderful and precious baby hair smell, the little giggles as she would say, "Me pretty, mommy".
I would give anything... Oh crap, I'm getting tears. Sorry.

Thank you for that....just reading those words makes me feel better :clap:....what a beautiful, beautiful expressive sweet baby girl....

Come trial time, I wish they would 'wallpaper' the courtroom with these pics of beautiful little Caylee. Just cover the walls from floor to ceiling with enlarged photos.

Then maybe Casey, George and Cindy would realize that's who this is all about: Caylee.

I hate to be morbid here but has anyone else noticed what is written on the shirt in the "pink cowboy hat" picture?

The word "Delicious" is inappropriate for a 2 yr. old but when you think of what became of this precious child, it takes on a more sinister meaning.

Sorry. I hated to point it out. But I noticed it right away.

Add me to the teary-eyed WS list.
These pics, one in particular just break my heart. She looks so much like one of my girls, that my younger daughter thought it was her sister on the screen.

I cant bring myself to listen to the audio-tapes of LP or anyone else today, because I know how much of an agenda they have, and how it was never really about sweet Caylee at all for them.

I do agree that in some of the more recent pics of caylee she has a frown or appears tired, has bags under her eyes etc.
But remember these are just a few of probably thousands that the A family took of Caylee. I dont think its fair to assume she was a miserable child based on a few pics where she just doesnt feel like having any more photos taken.
I know my girls get sick and tired of me saying "just one more pic, princess', and the pic ends up looking like I have a miserable child....when in reality they are just tired of posing and want to play.

The one thing that brings me comfort about caylee's case is that she KNEW she was loved and adored.That she was special.Her grandparents treated her like the princess she was.
However they have acted since then doesnt change the fact that while she was here, she was given lots of cuddles, kisses, praise, and unconditional love.
I also want to mention something else. We as strangers see the pics of Caylee from baby to toddler, and wonder how anyone could harm such a helpless child, and we feel the urge to want to protect her, even though its too late now.
GA and CA watched their own daughter grow up, and have plenty of shots and memories of her growing up. They probably feel that same maternal/paternal urge to protect their child.
It doesnt mean its right, but I can understand it.

ETA- my daughter just saw that pic of Caylee with the denim skirt and pink top, and said "Awww. Wasn't I so cute?How old was I then?"

Makes me so sad that caylee didnt get to have the excitement of her first day at school, learning to read, making new friends, going to dance classes etc.

Damn! If only KC had've reached out for help when she was running off the rails. If only she had've gone to the councelling that CA suggested. Nobody could force her to get that help. They did try though.
JMO and sorry for the loooooong post. These pics have just made me very emotional today.

Such a tragedy. :( Poor baby Caylee.

The dark under-eyes remind me of my daighter as well, she has a mild form of asthma and where she has been sick her eyes look a lot like Caylees in those pictures.

I hate to be morbid here but has anyone else noticed what is written on the shirt in the "pink cowboy hat" picture?

The word "Delicious" is inappropriate for a 2 yr. old but when you think of what became of this precious child, it takes on a more sinister meaning.

I noticed that right off the bat, too! It made me sick to my stomach! That is so inappropriate for a child! I can picture KC wearing it cuz she thinks she is so "delicious", but to put that 2 yo in that shirt is terrible!

Add me to the teary-eyed WS list.

I do agree that in some of the more recent pics of caylee she has a frown or appears tired, has bags under her eyes etc.
But remember these are just a few of probably thousands that the A family took of Caylee. I dont think its fair to assume she was a miserable child based on a few pics where she just doesnt feel like having any more photos taken.
I know my girls get sick and tired of me saying "just one more pic, princess', and the pic ends up looking like I have a miserable child....when in reality they are just tired of posing and want to play.

you're right, it's not fair to assume anything based on a few pics but
who released the pics? if they have more of her smiling, laughing, playing, looking healthy, why aren't those ones released?

just food for thought ...

The background in the picture of GA reminds me of J Blanchard park. It definately wasn't taken at their house or in their yard and it doesn't seem to be taken in the publix parking lot. Wonder where it was shot.

For so many months I have forced myself not to look at pictures of Caylee because it
tears me up, and after seeing these pictures, the haunting resemblence to Cindy caused me to get the chills. Motive, perhaps?

bbm
Yes, yes, yes, ita....the resemblance is so strong between Caylee and Cindy...with Casey feeling such animosity toward Cindy...and it seems like as she got older she looked more and more like Cindy.

these pictures have me nearly speechless (typeless?)
I just wanna scoop her up out of these photos, give her a kiss, go make cookies with her and love her forever!

0904caylee9.jpg

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.

I agree, this one and some of the others, her eyes look down righ glassy. Drugged. And it seems to have pronounced the circles under her eyes.

Wrong thread but wanted to say, after hearing Tracy tape, I think Casey put the tape around Caylee's head and mouth with the heart, so she would look like the hippo character that Caylee and GA watched. I really think it was more of a "costume" than a device used to murder her. Casey is definately happy go lucky in her "altered state of reality" according to Tracy. JM 2cents

I am a fair person,but tonight I am so sad and shocked by these pics. I usually reserve judgement until knowing the facts, which most often show a pattern. Today, seeing these pics, I see something is not right with this precious baby girl. At first I only saw in one pic, but when I started looking closely, it struck me that she has a drugged glaze in her eyes. My. 14 year old gets the dark circles under her eyes from allergies, but Caylee's look is different. If these all came fr GA phone, I wonder if he also had suspision that she doesn't look normal and he documented on camera. If he was gone for a long time, it may have been easier to see than to CA who saw her everyday.

Soooooooo sad anyone could do this to a sweet, innocent child and no one notice the signs before she was murdered.

gosh i love that little girl. how is it that i never met her and i care about her more than her own mother and grandparents? sad.

I strongly doubt anyone - especially a stranger - could possibly love Caylee more than Cindy and George. They do, have and always WILL love Caylee.

Despite what I've previously said of their actions, I'd never ever question that.

I'm "bumping-up" these sweet pictures of Caylee.
They were getting lost on page 2. :blowkiss:

0904caylee8.jpg

I just love this pic. She should have had so much life left ahead of her. Senseless.

Caylee's eyebrows and expressions really do look more like CA than KC(esp. the pic in the dress). I'm sure that didn't endear her to KC.

These two?
0904caylee24.jpg

0904caylee32.jpg

Is this even GA? It doesn't look like GA to me.

You know I tried and tried and could not make out what her shirt said(pic in the pink cowgirl hat). If it says "delicious" that is weird. For an adult to put that on a child to wear and for a company to make for an adult to put on a child to wear. I'd like to know the maker/manufacturer of that shirt. It is highly inappropriate in this day and age to put that on a child whose pic will most likely be posted on the net.

What a sweet baby. :cry: At least she's safe now. :cow:

The background in the picture of GA reminds me of J Blanchard park. It definately wasn't taken at their house or in their yard and it doesn't seem to be taken in the publix parking lot. Wonder where it was shot.

For so many months I have forced myself not to look at pictures of Caylee because it
tears me up, and after seeing these pictures, the haunting resemblence to Cindy caused me to get the chills. Motive, perhaps?

Bold is mine and I have said this before, how much Caylee resembles CA and KC does not, not at all, in my opinion but oh how Caylee does!

I've noticed that along with Caylee seeming to be more and more apprehensive and tired (IMHO) in the most recent pics, she also frowns quite a bit. I've just never seen a child that age frown as much as she did.

Maybe livin' with KC and CA not much to smile about, if you can imagine living with those 2. I know I couldn't, so it must have been tough for a baby, even GA told LE in a statement he gave it was hard living with those 2 women.

These pictures absolutely make my chest ache and burn! And then the anger sets in......

I will NEVER understand how CA and GA could allow KC to leave ANY night with this precious baby, not knowing for sure where she would be sleeping, nor when she would be coming back home!!!! I don't CARE how old KC was...she was living in her PARENTS home, Caylee was THEIR grandchild, and they had an OBLIGATION to make sure she was happy, healthy and safe!! I will NEVER accept the excuse that their hands were tied and they had NO options!!

If I was in their position, I sure know what I WOULD do....WHATEVER it took....WHATEVER it cost!!

Sorry for the rant...

I have to agree with you I do feel an obligation to my Grandchildren, eventhough they are Step Grandchildren, I will feel the same obligation to any Grandchild as I did my own children. Some of my friends disagree with this philosophy. We agree to disagree.

Caylee was a beautiful child, and a very happy child in the early pictures. In some of the last known pictures, taken the last few months prior to her death, she's got a sad look to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back