A blog about pedos

NobodyImportant85

Reaction score
Hey!

I was wondering if the forum had any particular thoughts on this blog: htpps://storiesfromtheinternet.wordpress.com.

The general gist of it is that they claim that the site they're writing about, Chat Hour, is a haven for pedophiles. They've made various lists of people using pictures of preteen teenagers etc., and in an early post they point out that people who've used the sites have been convicted of sex crimes involving minors.

Do you think they're honest about it or do you think it's all fabricated?

Hey!

I was wondering if the forum had any particular thoughts on this blog: htpps://storiesfromtheinternet.wordpress.com.

The general gist of it is that they claim that the site they're writing about, Chat Hour, is a haven for pedophiles. They've made various lists of people using pictures of preteen teenagers etc., and in an early post they point out that people who've used the sites have been convicted of sex crimes involving minors.

Do you think they're honest about it or do you think it's all fabricated?
I do not know that site, nor do I want to, but it makes the conspiracy theorists look silly when claiming that 'elites' run a global pedophile operation, when so many pedophiles are the man next door or the local butcher or the baker.

I do not know that site, nor do I want to, but it makes the conspiracy theorists look silly when claiming that 'elites' run a global pedophile operation, when so many pedophiles are the man next door or the local butcher or the baker.

The conspiracy theorists make themselves look silly though, don't they? The amount of hoops you have to jump through to get to the same conclusions they do is often astronomical

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back