"A COUPLE making love in a dumpster have been robbed

I know it's strange. We found all kinds of stuff there tho! Huge, slightly chipped planters for large palms, spray paint, all kinds of craft items, etc. We filled up her truck that night.

I know it's strange. We found all kinds of stuff there tho! Huge, slightly chipped planters for large palms, spray paint, all kinds of craft items, etc. We filled up her truck that night.

I don't think it's strange at all! I would have never thought of looking there. :blushing:

In college we used to dumpster dive for chips. The campus was near a chip factory, and they have to get rid of the chips that are expired. The chips are actually still good for a week or so after the expiration date, so it was free shopping!! You load up the trunk of a car, then take the chips back to the dorm. You throw them all in the shower to rinse the bags off, and you're good to go. Just make sure to throw away the bags that have holes in them.

As a side note, the dumpsters used to throw away the chips only had bags of chips in them, no other garbage. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back