A & E - Anthony Parents Speak 5.28.18

Still hurts, 10 years later, that Caylee didn't get justice. I can't even stomach watching or listening to George or Cindy. To think, all these years later, they still haven't done any genuine soul-searching. Blows my mind...

Even when Casey said all those things about her father and he still in a way gives her the benefit of the doubt. Yes I know he does not contact her but still. Also, he's been in a serious car wreck not to long ago.

Anyone know if the foreclosure trial is still happening summer 2019?

How many years has it been since these two have paid any mortgage?

It would be interesting to find out how much money people gave them vs what the mortgage was. I bet they could have paid off the mortgage. Wonder where the money went....to the felons jail food account, defense team, even still maybe still sending money to the felon.

A shame some people work hard, fall on hard times and lose everything and then there are leaches who get away with everything.

Even when Casey said all those things about her father and he still in a way gives her the benefit of the doubt. Yes I know he does not contact her but still. Also, he's been in a serious car wreck not to long ago.
What is his condition now?

Anyone know if the foreclosure trial is still happening summer 2019?

How many years has it been since these two have paid any mortgage?

It would be interesting to find out how much money people gave them vs what the mortgage was. I bet they could have paid off the mortgage. Wonder where the money went....to the felons jail food account, defense team, even still maybe still sending money to the felon.

A shame some people work hard, fall on hard times and lose everything and then there are leaches who get away with everything.

From the article: "The Anthonys home foreclosure case is set to begin trial in August." I hope this link counts as main-stream-media, I"m not familiar with this news outlet.

Will Casey Anthony’s Parents Lose Their Home? Depositions Begin In The Battle To Save Their House

This link below is from January 8, 2019
EXCLUSIVE: Casey Anthony's parents beg court to delay home eviction trial, claiming father George's 'horrific car accident' has left him unable to talk

Again I disagree -
a Registered Nurse has to have some major intelligence and
realization of the obvious, otherwise I don't believe they
could possibly work in that field.
No - <modsnipped- name variation> is one of those people who has to be viewed in
a particular light by others, she wants to be held in high esteem
and be thought of as having 'the best' and being the best,
and the best family.
Otherwise, how could she possibly have said the horrible
statement to her sister-in-law, "You'll never know what it is
to have a daughter', when her s-i-l had a son.
And anyone who is willing to throw anyone to the dogs
(as long as it's not HER child) and to murder charges,
has to have ice in their veins.
JMO of course, but when her psyche slipped for a moment
and she said the statement about 'the death car smell' and
similar things, she instantly made up cover stories.
The best was when, asked about the 'foolproof suffocation'
searches which had been made the day of Caylee's
'disappearance', she blew it off as 'someone else was in
the house', but of course will never say who that someone was.
Yes, blame it ALL on someone else.

Cindy's occupation is irrelevant. All kinds of people from all walks of life and all levels of intelligence live in denial about their loved ones. I once knew a special ed teacher who was in deep denial about her 3 year old son's delayed development until her child's newest pediatrician confronted her. The teacher had dumped her two previous pediatricians for their diagnosis of delayed development and cognitive issues. She refused to believe them even though it was very clear that her child was not where he should be as a 3 year old. It took a Dr's anger at her to finally make her let go of her denial about her son so that he could finally get the help he needed. Cindy was able to deny,in front of her own family, that Casey was pregnant.....even as an RN with her extensive education in human biology.
Your examples are all instances of Cindy refusing to see the obvious truth. That's what denial is. Every time the light started to dawn about Casey's guilt Cindy found a way to excuse the behavior.

Casey learned to live her life in the same way.....she existed in a world where she lied and pretended that all was well. She refused to face the truth about any of her failures because Cindy only wanted to see a perfect Casey. Casey was not raised to take a good hard look at herself. She was taught to deny and to cover things up and to never face reality. When she killed her baby she was able to lie and carry on as if nothing had happened because that's what she learned from Cindy.

Cindy is no dummy and she's not in denial. She knew Casey was pregnant and lied to others. She knows Casey is the reason Caylee is deceased and is lying to others. She needs to save face plus this helps her stay in the limelight and continues to make Casey believe her mother has her back.

Intelligence has nothing to do with denial. On a deeper level a person knows the truth but he or she just refuses to acknowledge it on a conscious level because facing it is too painful.

Intelligence has nothing to do with denial. On a deeper level a person knows the truth but he or she just refuses to acknowledge it on a conscious level because facing it is too painful.
I think Cindy is aware of what the truth is and does acknowledge it on a conscience level. She's just keeping up the charades imo.

Cindy knew on day one what Casey did but I do think it is possible she has convinced herself otherwise since then. Big time denial as a coping mechanism.

You are very kind. Listening to her I don't believe for one second that she is in denial. She is a liar and avoids the truth. Her daughter learned that behaviour from her. She raised a psychopath.

You are very kind. Listening to her I don't believe for one second that she is in denial. She is a liar and avoids the truth. Her daughter learned that behaviour from her. She raised a psychopath.

Yeah, I have zero pity for Cindy. She just sort of constantly, loudly and angrily demands the rest of the world (including her own family) conform to her point of view, no matter how devoid of common sense it is. The whole thing is too selfish.

She needs a shrink who will call her on her endless neurotic BS, tell her to knock it off and teach her some life skills regarding coping and dealing with sociopaths.

Here's a link to an article reporting the same that is not the daily mail.

Casey Anthony Update: Her Father Is Revealed To Have Brain Damage

This is sad... Of all the Anthony's, George has been the most tolerable, and the closest to what I would describe as having normal human qualities... However, this case to me will always be about Caylee, her death, and all the many ways her family failed her in the days, weeks, and months that followed... After the acquittal, I said over and over again that (1) they made their own bed and (2) their own behaviors, choices, and involvement (some more than others) will lead to a sad, unfulfilled life... And I'm not trying to say he deserved brain damage, I think I'm just saying this is one more event in their life, post Caylee, that they will have to face in an already empty life...

And since we haven't seen any sign that any of them have the capacity to make a true, deep, honest, soul searching change in their life or circumstance, I don't believe their misery will end...

All jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back