A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you missed Episodes 1 and 2, they are airing right now on A&E. Episodes 3 and 4 will follow. That's four entire hours of The Killing Season, and LISK. A great way to spend a cold night and learn about the case. So grab your honey (human or furry) and a glass of wine, and settle in for a cozy evening. ;)

ETA: Don't forget, Josh and Rachel will be fielding questions on Twitter beginning at 7:30 CST. Search hashtag #TheKillingSeason on Twitter.

I am looking forward to tonight's showings. Its a rainy drizzly day, with a slight chill in the air. The 'Big Game' has Stanford leading Cal at halftime. I don't care so much who wins as long as its a good game, and it is so far.

There is a slight disadvantage to fully participating with case/movie discussions when there is a four hour time difference between East and West. But, that's ok, I can still enjoy the films and join discussions later. Thanks again for bringing this to Websleuths.

Later!

If you missed Episodes 1 and 2, they are airing right now on A&E. Episodes 3 and 4 will follow. That's four entire hours of The Killing Season, and LISK. A great way to spend a cold night and learn about the case. So grab your honey (human or furry) and a glass of wine, and settle in for a cozy evening. ;)

ETA: Don't forget, Josh and Rachel will be fielding questions on Twitter beginning at 7:30 CST. Search hashtag #TheKillingSeason on Twitter.

Aww shoot! My honey's out shopping. Yeah she does that, LOL After 30 years I have learned to wait and see, haha.

So it's me and my pitty!

:happydance:

Thanks Bessie! Has anyone ever mentioned you look just like Janis Joplin! (lol- I'm just kidding). She was amazing. I'm originally from down that way.
Thanks. That's a compliment, though in reality we look nothing alike. lol I love Janis to this day. Have some pics of her childhood home in Port Arthur somewhere in my files. (sorry to others for the off topic.)

Thanks. That's a compliment, though in reality we look nothing alike. lol I love Janis to this day. Have some pics of her childhood home in Port Arthur somewhere in my files. (sorry to others for the off topic.)

Not a problem with the OT. She and I are long lost,,,

As I watch and listen, I cannot help but wonder if the 2 killers (the torso and the trophy) are related by blood. Perhaps a father and son duo......brothers.....cousins.....I don't think that it is a coincidence that the bodies were all found in the same area. Also, the Asian teenager may have been an eye witness to someone or something. Perhaps when he left the church lock down, he saw the killer in the act of taking a victim and perhaps went to help the victim. He was knocked out or disabled in some way and then in retaliation and anger at the teenager, the killer beat him to death.

As I watch and listen, I cannot help but wonder if the 2 killers (the torso and the trophy) are related by blood. Perhaps a father and son duo......brothers.....cousins.....I don't think that it is a coincidence that the bodies were all found in the same area. Also, the Asian teenager may have been an eye witness to someone or something. Perhaps when he left the church lock down, he saw the killer in the act of taking a victim and perhaps went to help the victim. He was knocked out or disabled in some way and then in retaliation and anger at the teenager, the killer beat him to death.

:welcome: MimH24, that's a fascinating idea. Thank you for it. Here are some threads for your consideration, the first is a live Q and A with Rachel from the show.

TKS Ep 3: Danse Macabre

TKS, Season 1 Ep 4: A Darkness on the Edge of Town
now open

Male and/or Transsexual Victims: Significance to LISK

Is there any link between the doctor and Bissett

I also wonder if the doctor was a participant in Mr Brewers late night parties where he could have easily supplied drugs? Shannon Gilbert was disoriented to have ended up in that field. The phone call she mad makes sense !!!!!

I'll check if for a threads, in the mean time :welcome: lilpeanut!

I'm new on this site. Could the serial killer be dead now since no killings have happened since 2011?

I have not heard this person mentioned anywhere except by the source I heard it from. On news sites reporting the suicide I did not see any linkage to LISK or that the "argument" in which he shot himself over had anything to do with the killings or the questioning of them. I have no knowledge as to the accuracy of this information, and there are truthfully a lot of potential suspects. I wonder how his death corresponds with the timeline of the killings. I myself am also not as knowledgable on the cases as the followers on this thread.

No clue why and when the 500 number was spread, but..

Here is the Suffolk County's DA published crime mapping regarding the GB investigation. The distances between the victims are:

Costello...................Barthelemy.......... 0.16 mi = 844.8 ft = 281.6 yards
Barthelemy............. Barnes..................0.05 mi = 264.0 ft = 88.0 yards
Barnes....................Waterman............ 0.07 mi = 369.6 ft = 123.2 yards

attachment.php

All victims on GB:

Costello...................Barthelemy.......... 0.16 mi = 844.8 ft = 281.6 yards
Barthelemy............. Barnes..................0.05 mi = 264.0 ft = 88.0 yards
Barnes.....................Waterman............ 0.07 mi = 369.6 ft = 123.2 yards
Waterman.............. John Doe.............. 0.28 mi = 1478.4 ft = 492.8 yards
John Doe................JT.......................... 0.62mi = 3273.6 ft = 1091.2 yards
JT.............................Jane Doe # 6........1.43 mi = 7550.4 ft = 2516.8 yards
Jane Doe # 6...........Baby Doe.............0.04 mi = 211.2 ft = 70.4 yards

I went by the pavement markings (LE) on google and marked the G4 victims accordingly getting this placement:

attachment.php

-Nin

(Woah, marking these visuals, etc.

ETA: hard to read the second image)

I had heard about this person two years ago when talking to a resident of Riverhead.

I had heard about this person two years ago when talking to a resident of Riverhead.

:welcome5:​

teach4ny, that's great of you to share. Definitely edging on an urban legend if not true? Great of you to join and I hope you keep pitching in. Thank you

I'm new on this site. Could the serial killer be dead now since no killings have happened since 2011?

Great question, welcome Joejoe.

:welcome2:

Incarcerated for another crime is also a likely option, imo. Or active somewhere else and we just don't know about it, jmo. Just like other cases here...

it's not that there haven't been any killings, it's just that there haven't been any bodies or decidely-related bodies found.....yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74