A friend of mine's sister has been missing 5+ years, we just want to know if she's alive

Vaedur

Reaction score
Are their free ways to find out if : she's in jail, she's been arrested, she's registered a drivers license, she's been married? We would like to just figure out if we can find a trace of her still being alive. Their was a missing persons report filed years ago, but police still say they have zero leads. Just curious the right way to get some help on just trying to figure this out. I'm quite the google searcher and found a tiny bit of weird stuff, but no proof of life.

Pay the $15 and subscribe to spokeo or some other service like that. If she is or was using her real name she will likely be on there. To be honest though the police have probably already done that search.

Pay the $15 and subscribe to spokeo or some other service like that. If she is or was using her real name she will likely be on there. To be honest though the police have probably already done that search.
I did that today. The trail doesn't continue past then. Police still have zero leads. Sad case. Uploaded every picture i could find in Google Image Search.. Hard to disappear like that without foul play imo. today it's so easy to find people. Also she's from the same town as Keith Raniere and his NXIVM cult

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back