A new thought

JBR may well have been killed in the Ramsey home. You can bet money there is an occult connection. I was rereading the evidence list over at ACR. There were two hair ties on JBR. a red, white, and black one, and a blue one. All 4 Illuminati colors. Google up images of JBR, and you will see this combination over and over. The Ramsey house was laid out Masonic style. Checkerboard tiles in the kitchen, and hallway. More I think about it, the head blow probably came in the kitchen, after the pineapple. I remember reading that the R's remodeled the house before they moved into it. No doubt that they picked the decor. I am also starting to believe some of their friends were involved. I believe that they had a go at JBR at the Christmas party where she said she didn't feel very pretty. To me, this case is screaming ritual sacrifice. As I discovered before, if they are killed on Christmas, it is called "Lighting the Last Bulb on the Christmas Tree." These are some really sick, twisted people.
And the 911 call on the 23rd... How strange is that. Then JB is murdered 2 days later. Yea something happened that night and people were there (well probably not all) were in on it too. SS answers the door that night and sends the officer away. Im sorry but this wasnt her house she had no right to do that. Unless the R's or someone told her to. And was it ever investigated about the 911 call on the 23rd? I dont remember reading anything about it. MOO

Why would people who weren't such good friends travel to NYC together as couples just prior to the holiday season? Yes, Stines and Ramseys.

Not to mention they followed the Rs to Atlanta! Gave up their house, jobs and lives in Boulder to move to Atlanta, where JR offered him a job. The relationship soured at some point after that. Unknown as to the reason why. But I have a pretty good idea.

Not to mention they followed the Rs to Atlanta! Gave up their house, jobs and lives in Boulder to move to Atlanta, where JR offered him a job. The relationship soured at some point after that. Unknown as to the reason why. But I have a pretty good idea.

In “following the money” in this case, it wouldn’t surprise me if LM provided a handsome “golden parachute” when JR was asked to step down from his position at AG. The R’s vacationed in the Bahamas the year after the homicide, and it’s been conjectured that funds were placed in off-shore accounts. Maybe just in case they decided to move overseas. moo

But as to the S’ and their joining the Rs in Atlanta: When the S’ moved to Atlanta, they purchased 2 homes, one for about $880,000 and one for a little less than $600,000. (This info from an FFJ poster in 2003.) GS went to work in JRs new company Jaleo. GS was previously in a finance controller position at the University in Boulder. His pay was about $100,000-$120,000. Also, while SS had a job, it was a contract position and the contract period had expired. So she was without a job. Perhaps when JR made a move to Atlanta, he provided a nice fiscal incentive to GS, something too attractive to pass up. Were loans provided for purchasing those properties? Just some thoughts.

One of the “scents” of something with DS appeared in the film JonBenet’s America and comes from his mother SS. She states that the Rs brought a Christmas gift to the house. She said she and GS waved goodbye, and the Rs were just one happy family. What struck me was that DS was BR’s best friend, and she doesn’t mention DS standing at the door with them waving goodbye. The Rs were driving PR’s Jag, small back seat, but enough room for DS to squeeze in next to BR and JB.

All JMHO

I was doing a picture search of the R's house the other day. Did the city of Boulder change the address to 749 15th st.?

I was doing a picture search of the R's house the other day. Did the city of Boulder change the address to 749 15th st.?

Yes. The Milner's changed it to the 749. Look it up on google maps street view(type in 755 15th st) and you can get a view of how the other houses are and "walk down the street. Eerie but interesting

In “following the money” in this case, it wouldn’t surprise me if LM provided a handsome “golden parachute” when JR was asked to step down from his position at AG. The R’s vacationed in the Bahamas the year after the homicide, and it’s been conjectured that funds were placed in off-shore accounts. Maybe just in case they decided to move overseas. moo

But as to the S’ and their joining the Rs in Atlanta: When the S’ moved to Atlanta, they purchased 2 homes, one for about $880,000 and one for a little less than $600,000. (This info from an FFJ poster in 2003.) GS went to work in JRs new company Jaleo. GS was previously in a finance controller position at the University in Boulder. His pay was about $100,000-$120,000. Also, while SS had a job, it was a contract position and the contract period had expired. So she was without a job. Perhaps when JR made a move to Atlanta, he provided a nice fiscal incentive to GS, something too attractive to pass up. Were loans provided for purchasing those properties? Just some thoughts.

One of the “scents” of something with DS appeared in the film JonBenet’s America and comes from his mother SS. She states that the Rs brought a Christmas gift to the house. She said she and GS waved goodbye, and the Rs were just one happy family. What struck me was that DS was BR’s best friend, and she doesn’t mention DS standing at the door with them waving goodbye. The Rs were driving PR’s Jag, small back seat, but enough room for DS to squeeze in next to BR and JB.

All JMHO

Excellent!

There were so many curiosity seekers that came to the house to gawk, take photos, etc. One of the subsequent owners asked to have the address changed so the house would be less conspicuous. It didn't really work- the exterior of the house was so familiar to people who followed the crime that the address change probably didn't really help. Some minor changes were made over the years- a fence was added for one, but the house itself is still very recognizable as the one where the little Beauty Queen was murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back