A Poll - When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

• When I heard the 911 call from Cindy on the news

Votes: 195 43.5%
  • After hearing Casey's interview with LE

Votes: 133 29.7%
  • After one of the first document dumps

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • After the party photos were released

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • After Caylee was found

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I'm still undecided about her guilt

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I still think she's innocent

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Other (feel free to explain)

Votes: 55 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still a little undecided about what I feel she did or did not do.

As much as all the evidence points towards her, and her behavior points toward her harming her daughter, I fail to understand that if so she did not object to the police being called but instead her answering Lee about the police going to get called "that should have happened a long time ago".
She did not try to run of, she does not seem to be very worried about her position either, neither did she seem to be worried about either Caylee or herself since she was going out and having the Bella Vita tattoo.

She never even attempted to deny that it was her who last had the car in posession, nor try to make up a solid story or to hide Caylee at some place other then a place where she could have been found even earlier then she was reported missing. Then her 'hidden life' (going to work every day) it is still unclear where exactly she went every day.

So many strange things that make me wonder if Casey was solely responsible for what happened to Caylee.

Another thing, when her family visits her she is seemingly strong instead of afraid, she greets them with a cheerfull "hi!" instead of with extreme worry about either Caylee or herself.

I cannot figure her out, and in a way I think it is possible that there is more to what happened then solely Casey. IMO

I believe I decided that I believed KC to be guilty July 21. On that morning, I watched Cindy being interviewed by M Kelly. The video is linked below.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

It struck me that the family was not looking for an alive Caylee, but had begun their process of covering for KC. (Of course at that time I had no idea how much energy they would eventually expend to this end). I spent much of the rest of the day studying what I could find about the case, and by evening concluded that KC was a murderess.

Holy S@#$. I never heard this interview before - I thought I disliked Cindy before. I despise her now.

I feel sick.

The woman is so like her daughter. Narcissistic - everyone wants to talk to me I am famous. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

For me, it was before I saw any of the family on tv. I decided at the beginning just from reading on Websleuths how Casey had lied, stolen quite alot of money right before, and the big argument the day before Caylee went missing.

I am still a little undecided about what I feel she did or did not do.

As much as all the evidence points towards her, and her behavior points toward her harming her daughter, I fail to understand that if so she did not object to the police being called but instead her answering Lee about the police going to get called "that should have happened a long time ago".
She did not try to run of, she does not seem to be very worried about her position either, neither did she seem to be worried about either Caylee or herself since she was going out and having the Bella Vita tattoo.

She never even attempted to deny that it was her who last had the car in posession, nor try to make up a solid story or to hide Caylee at some place other then a place where she could have been found even earlier then she was reported missing. Then her 'hidden life' (going to work every day) it is still unclear where exactly she went every day.

So many strange things that make me wonder if Casey was solely responsible for what happened to Caylee.

Another thing, when her family visits her she is seemingly strong instead of afraid, she greets them with a cheerfull "hi!" instead of with extreme worry about either Caylee or herself.

I cannot figure her out, and in a way I think it is possible that there is more to what happened then solely Casey. IMO

I am with you on that. I also believe that someone else is involved in this mess.

I came to this case sort of late, right before the Grand Jury indicted her. The first article I read described the alleged kidnapping and the 31 day delay in calling the police, and I though, "Ok, she knows who has her. She's contacted her, so she knows she's safe. She was probably too ashamed or too afraid to call the police." Then it talked about the party pics, and I thought, "Okay, she was just putting on a front. She probably missed her daughter and was frightened for her, but believed Zanny wouldn't hurt her. And she had to act normal so her friends wouldn't know anything was wrong." And then the article detailed the decomposition smell in the trunk, and I changed my mind. B!tch is guilty!!!

Just curious because I have been so wrapped up in this case - when did YOU decide that KC was guilty of murdering her beautiful child?

For me, I was suspicious when they released the 911 call and I found out she hadn't notified anyone in over a month, but she sealed my judgement when the party pics were released.

Since I have no idea how to add another option to the poll, lt's call the 911 call the 31 day option as well, yes?

When I heard it had been 31 days before the police were called and NOT by the mother I assumed Casey had sold poor Caylee. It wasn't til I heard of decomp tested in the trunk did I know the little angel was gone and by the hands of her mother Casey.

Since the 911 call, then the evidence confirmed it.
Why? Because NO innocent person, I repeat no one, threatened or not by a so called kidnapper doesnt call 911. If your 2 year old is missing for 5 minutes, make that 2 minutes, a normal person would call 911!
Only in the movies is there some conspiracy Nanny story!

I decided when I heard that a child was missing and the mother had not reported her missing for 31 days and I saw her doing her initial, arrogant perp walk. That was enough for me.

We really do need a new vote category for 31 days. I amend my earlier post. The moment I heard it on the news, before I saw her face, I knew.

I had my doubts when I heard the 31 days, but the compounding info of the 911 calls and her OBVIOUS lying sealed the deal. I think by the end of July I had my mind made up. To this day, I have heard nothing that has influenced me toward the other direction.

31 days. Only a murdering mom would keep something like this quiet. I'm still amazed at her facade. That first phone call is so far out.

My opinion is like many others,
I knew something was wrong when she didn't call 911 when her baby went "missing"
No mother would let any more than a few hours go by thinking the nanny "stole the baby"... only a guilty person would let 31 days slip by and go on about their life.

I am with you on that. I also believe that someone else is involved in this mess.

I realize this is getting into another topic, but I'll ask it anyway. Who else would be involved in this mess that Casey would not try to throw under the bus and take the hit for? No one, in my opinion. This is too sinister and crazy for two or more people to be involved and trust that the other won't rat the other out. No way. Casey acted alone on this one - and she's going to spend her life behind bars for it.

Like everyone else here said...the 31 days!

But that very first jail call from Casey to her parents??? It was basically an FU\all call..."I just want Tony's number....ok?!" This Momster treated her family like chit, even in the face of her own baby missing, never mind the other relatives!!! *Sigh* There are no words to even attempt to explain this!

Kristine, the friend breaking down and sobbing..then Casey saying.... "OMG, what a HUGE waste it was to call you guys!"

That did it for me totally!!! But then the heart sticker over the duct tape found on little Caylee's remains? It has Casey's MO all over it.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member