a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is crazy, this bloody trial is being dragged out so long, things like this are inevitable.

I really wish they would get on with it. I have things to do!

Seriously tho...I feel for Travis's family. What an absolute nightmare for them to endure. Now they are in the judges chambers with her, in what I am assuming is a relatively small space. Hopefully they can resist the urge to just be done with it and strangle her.

This could be nothing more than the questioning of the other media person that was supposed to happen today and even though it is in chambers the family has a right to be present.

My computer is in the shop so using my older Mac 10.3.9, cannot upgrade flashplayer so I am trying to imagine by your posts what is happening. Computer will be fixxed by tonite at 7. I told them I couldn't see the trial; they didn't even know about it :(
Thank you all for your updates.

JA wants a mistrial so she can go back on the stand and talk about bumsecks for another 34 days.

NG is going to have footage of TA funeral? Something about that doesn't sit well with me - feels like 'anything for ratings' but she darn well better show whatever it is, with the utmost respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA