a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe that woman was conked out like that, then I thought maybe she's one of the ones getting up early to get in line at 6. Also someone, I think here, mentioned a sister getting cancer treatment & wanting to sit in on the trial. So who knows. We've seen a little bit of everything in that court room.

she could also have narclispy(you can't contol when you might fall asleep)

In my notes from last Thursday I wrote something similar. Trying to figure out who she's looking at. I drew a box on the notepaper and had (front)
Trump, HouseWife, Grandpa, (back) Neil, Wrestler. The way the seats are angled I believe she was looking at that group. Possibly HW?

In order to see CL (front) Barb, or Paco, she would have to turn more to her right.
Hope that makes sense.

Intersting that HW is mentioned as a possibility of the target of JA's stare...

Some poster thought they witnessed JA mouthing # 3 to JW as JA and JW were sharing some yucks today...

These are just some thoughts...

LOL. I'm pretty sure that's a roll of 'flags.' It's like a tape dispenser except that it dispenses little flags with a sticky bit on one end to mark points in a document.

Like this? That makes sense!!!!!!!
943589_sk_lg

http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/officedepot/943589_sk_lg?$OD-Large$

:seeya:
I don't join in often, but I do enjoy everyone's comments. I tried to get in today when ALV was going to put JM on "time out" but was so upset I couldn't type in my password.
You guys are great and thanks to our court observers for the great work and comments.

:seeya:
I don't join in often, but I do enjoy everyone's comments. I tried to get in today when ALV was going to put JM on "time out" but was so upset I couldn't type in my password.
You guys are great and thanks to our court observers for the great work and comments.

Welcome Joan from Canada

943589_sk_lg

Manifesto flag!! haha!!

Gosh I wish that were allowed in court.

Can you even imagine the shock and awe of the jury should the Flores/Papa Arias tape be allowed? No? Crickets?? Yeah, I don't think the jury would have been surprised, given PASA, KCL, KDDJ, Frigga (et all)'s reports of the jury. They seem to be sane :)

Did anyone else watch the very end of the trial today, when the camera was supposed to move up to the seal of Arizona, it remained focused on JA and JW. It was like they looked over and kind of relaxed thinking the camera was off and really started gossiping like High school girls. I couldn't believe it!!:what: then JA took off her glasses and folded them up like she didn't really need them anymore now that the camera was off. I guess they must of realized the other camera was still on them and JA suddenly put her glasses back on and they both walked over to the area JA leaves to go back to the jail, and started gossiping over there. OMG just ridiculous! I'm really shocked that JW doesn't have more professionalism, with her client. I don't think I've seen a defendant sit so close to her attorney before, and become so friendly. It's really odd to me.:facepalm:

Also have never seen a judge allow as much as JS...wow!!!! :banghead:

JMO!

943589_sk_lg

I think the orange thing on the desk is a pencil sharpener. I saw it yesterday and thought that's what it was, but today it was clearly shown most of the day. One clear end (where the shavings go) and then the other opaque end.
You know every murderer needs to have a sharpener for their jail issued teeny tiny pencils :floorlaugh:

i know this isn't about the REAL court room but as much as i hate the HLN show 'after dark' i was really pleased to see that the outcome of the question "did jodi arias plan to kill travis alexander" was the first time the jury gave a 100% guilty decision. :)

that gives me good feelings.

I just wanted to say thanks to KCL, PASA, and my3sons. You are our eyes and ears in that courtroom.

:yourock:

Just sitting here waiting on KCL's notes :fence:

I just wanted to say thanks to KCL, PASA, and my3sons. You are our eyes and ears in that courtroom.

:yourock:

Just sitting here waiting on KCL's notes :fence:

I am anxiously waiting too. Bless her heart. She has so much on her plate but is so faithful to us. I am anxious to hear he take on the jury. Listened to Trica earlier on radio. ( I forget name of program) and she frightened me a little thinking Jaun is losing the jury. She is afraid of a hung jury but like all of us praying it doesn't happen.... KCL can hopefully put our minds to ease.:therethere:

Our KCL :hero:

To those in the courtroom, does AVL's attitude in the courtroom come across as rude as it does on TV? Does it make you feel as if everything she says is unreliable because she is so passive aggressive? It appears this way on the live stream, but I know it could be because the camera is right on her face.

Intersting that HW is mentioned as a possibility of the target of JA's stare...

Some poster thought they witnessed JA mouthing # 3 to JW as JA and JW were sharing some yucks today...

These are just some thoughts...

HW is one who takes some notes, but she doesn't stand out like juror 5 did.
I'd be surprised if they were trying to get HW removed.

Then again, not much the DT does surprises me.

Looking at the drink cups on the table in the foreground, it looks like the restaurant is Pei Wei Asian Diner in Mesa.

Mesa seems a little far out of the way to go to lunch from the court house esp with the darn traffic here.

To those in the courtroom, does AVL's attitude in the courtroom come across as rude as it does on TV? Does it make you feel as if everything she says is unreliable because she is so passive aggressive? It appears this way on the live stream, but I know it could be because the camera is right on her face.

Also, to those in the courtroom, AL looked tired on the stand on TV... Does she appeared tired in the courtroom?

Thank you.

Mesa seems a little far out of the way to go to lunch from the court house esp with the darn traffic here.

There is one just a mile or two from the courthouse in downtown Phoenix I believe.

i know this isn't about the REAL court room but as much as i hate the HLN show 'after dark' i was really pleased to see that the outcome of the question "did jodi arias plan to kill travis alexander" was the first time the jury gave a 100% guilty decision. :)

that gives me good feelings.

Oh wow that's HUGE ... Premeditation ... No reasonable doubt with HLN jurors .... Court of public opinion .... :great:

I am anxiously waiting too. Bless her heart. She has so much on her plate but is so faithful to us. I am anxious to hear he take on the jury. Listened to Trica earlier on radio. ( I forget name of program) and she frightened me a little thinking Jaun is losing the jury. She is afraid of a hung jury but like all of us praying it doesn't happen.... KCL can hopefully put our minds to ease.:therethere:

Our KCL :hero:

I think KCL will agree with me that Juan hasn't lost the jury. ALV has because she won't answer questions and they have seen her true colors on cross. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK