a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there is one juror who is reaching to believe jodi just "snapped " that day because of how she was treated. And I think it is one because the questions sound the same. But the questions are usually only one or two together and then they stop, which tells me this isn't a strong opinion but a speculative one. They are grasping. These questions also appear to have been asked before it was revealed Travis was extremely afraid of Jodi. All the other questions were pro state and they seemed to have been fueled by Juan 's cross. I have hope that the more attentive jurors will be able to set them straight or that they don't make the cut anyway. And Juan 's rebuttal is coming where it will be shown that the shelf could not ha e supported her weight.

Also, Paul asked a question during testimony regarding a text. So I paid attention to the question s related to that and they were all very interesting, especially the one about Travis wanting to distance himself from Jodi.

Good day.

Does anyone know where I can find the complete Regan Housley text, or email between her and Travis? TIA.

Tomorrow is Friday. Is there court?? I thought next Friday?? Sorry if I am completely confused..A senior moment :banghead:

Court is at 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 pm (Pacific Time) tomorrow, April 12th.

Judge asked Juan, JW and KN to be there at 9:00 a.m. right at the end of court while WAT was still running.

Chojojo - So sorry to read about your mom, even being new, I believe that there is a place for condolenses, etc. KatieCoolLady has been sitting in the courtroom since about the beginning of this trial, giving us her inside thoughts and observations and is a crime survivor who advocates for victims.

Thank you for your kind words. {{{hugs}}} I REALLY appreciate it. And thank you for the info also

My one word is : BUSTED

Off to a party for the evening so ill be beat when I get home- work my day job tomorrow so hang in there for notes- long day

Yes, and for that $12.00 per day, the jurors are required to follow the order of law while the $2,400 a day "expert" gets to say and do almost anything and never face perjury charges or any admonitions of substance. What a world!

I had jury duty recently and I was paid $18 for the day.

Donovon on NG talking live about tweets. Will take calls from audience after break now. Rofl

Dear Watchers,
has any testimony been given that based on the abuse Travis SUFFERED as a child, he could have been more likely to put up with abuse FROM JA (mental and physical) for a longer period of time??? Couldn't that explain why he kept giving her another chance?
It makes me sick that the abuse he suffered as a child is now being used against him. He IS the victim.
Great question!

Folks, I checked to see if this is ok, and it seems to be so....
Earlier today I started posting the link to Travis's actual Twitter page. I posted here, on FB and other sites on the web. It is so sad to see that his tweets stopped when they did.
Since I started asking people to go to Twitter and follow Travis in support of him and the Alexander family, the number of followers has grown by almost 800! God Bless Everyone who is following Travis in support and love.
Here is the link. Please follow him and share this with all your friends, family, and others. It's a stand for goodness, for positivity and for love. Thanks so much!

Go here: https://twitter.com/travisalexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members