WA - A woman serving eviction papers was shot in the head in Renton, Sept. 2018

Charlot123

Reaction score
She was critically injured with one shot to the head.

Woman serving eviction notice shot in head in Renton

The portrait of the suspect.

Twitter

"The suspect was identified as Joshua Gasperich.

Gasperich is described by police as 6 feet tall and 190 pounds; he may be driving a '98 blue Toyota pickup truck, with license number C75908G.

He should be considered armed and dangerous, police said, and asked members of the public to not approach Gasperich if he's seen."

This has just happened.

The suspect left in a car at a high speed. The woman was taken to Harborview Hospital. I don't know much about her state yet.

Last edited:
She was critically injured with one shot to the head.

Woman serving eviction notice shot in head in Renton

The portrait of the suspect.

Twitter

"The suspect was identified as Joshua Gasperich.

Gasperich is described by police as 6 feet tall and 190 pounds; he may be driving a '98 blue Toyota pickup truck, with license number C75908G.

He should be considered armed and dangerous, police said, and asked members of the public to not approach Gasperich if he's seen."

This has just happened.

The suspect left in a car at a high speed. The woman was taken to Harborview Hospital. I don't know much about her state yet.

Injured doing her job:(:(.
Now suspect, once captured will not have any further eviction notices.
He will not be forced to leave jail.

For future reference. I believe it only cost $80 to have the sherrifs department deliver such papers.

Or you simply leave it on the door or send it certified mail by the post office.

I hope she recovers though.

where I live you canèt just leave it on the door - you have to deliver it into their hands or they at least have to touch it

For future reference. I believe it only cost $80 to have the sherrifs department deliver such papers.

Or you simply leave it on the door or send it certified mail by the post office.

I hope she recovers though.

I think no matter who delivered the eviction notice, he would've shot them. We've seen a few incidences where a deputy is shot delivering an eviction notice.

Even if she had sent the notice certified mail, he still could've gone to her door and shot her. Very sad that some people resort to this behavior.

When I was very small my family was evicted, my father and the paper server exchanged words and very nearly fought. It is one of my first clear memories. I can always sympathize with those on the receiving end of those papers. (Violence can't be the answer, though it is tempting. )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back