a "zonked" theory

tumble

Reaction score
The car pulls into the garage. Everyone is really tired and is quick to get in to the house.
JBR has already fallen asleep and its JR's job to carry her up to her bed. This is awkward he think to himself as he struggles to get her out of the car without waking her up.
He starts to lift her out, his grip is not that great but he is weary and want to get inside.
A sudden slip of her body and she leaves his grip, her head falling down on the doorframe of the car with a thud. Adrenaline rushing through his body, he quickly
gets another grip lifting her up and holds her tight.
That was close he thinks to himself as the adrenaline fades away.
But what was that sound, that didn't sound right. Almost like a crack...

His hand finds the back of her head and he can't feel nothing wrong, no blod...
He starts to carry her inside, should I start a scene, should I check up on her, no it was nothing,
just imagining...

PR calls from the stairs, what are you doing down there.
Coming, JR answers...
He carries her upstairs into her bed and PR takes over from there.
PR starts to take her pants of.
Wow, she is really zonked she thinks to herself, what a christmasday she have had...

Everybody goes to bed, but JR can't sleep. He can't get that cracking noise out of his head.
He sneaks down to JBR and feels her head. No, this does not feel right, it is too soft...
Panic starts to set in, he checks her pulse but can not really detect any, he is to upset.
He put two fingers into her back and start to press, harder and harder, no reaction...
He put his thumb behind her ear, that soft sensitive spot he thinks, and starts to press, no reaction...

Now panic reigns. What should I do, PR will not forgive me for not telling her earlier, what a fool I am,
No I can't tell her that I fumbled away our daugters life...
I must come up with something, think, think...
What options do I have. I can't leave the house, what if I be missed.
I must have a story ready at 5.30 when the alarm is going of.

Kidnapping might be a solotion. But somehow the body must turn up at our house.
Could be that the kidnappers killed her right away and just tried to get money from us.
Ah, and if something goes wrong, the kidnappers just breaks the operation off and there we sit with our daugter in the basement.
How would they kill her,
a knife, no I can't make myself do that to her.
a gun, out of the question, too loud.
a strangling, of course. How would a pro strangle someone? with a garrote of course.
He carries her down in the basement. Ties a cord around her neck.
Oh I need a handle, he looks around and see the paintbrushes. One of those will due.
He ties the stick to the cord. Yes, that looks pretty convincin he thinks to himself.

He walks upstairs, grabs the flashlight from its drawer and start to write a RN in the dimmed light.
He leaves the RN at the usual place where he and PR leaves notes to eachother.
She will find it in the morning. I will tell her to call 911 and that will sound pretty convincing to the police as it will be genuine.
Also by calling the police, we makes the kidnappers abort the operation.

This theory does not explain
the pineapple. I am willing to accept that this was infact crab...
This theory does not explain the 12 sizes underware. Although I think that JR is the only person who would actually do this.
So I think this fact also can be accounted for but I don't have a convincing explaination of it at the moment.
This theory does not take into account any sex abuse. Lets say this was punitive punishment by PR at earlier occations.

This theory does explain why JR so categorically defends PR even though he can't really know for sure.
This theory does explain why JR does not wan't to be interview until 4 months later.

Another variation on this theme is that JonBenet did not go straight home from their visits, and the wine-cellar scenario is the end result of her being returned later, and deposited in the wine-cellar to hide the conspiracy.

One of the most useful pieces of evidence is the pineapple since this suggests JonBenet was alive after a certain point in time. You can debate when this point should be, but it is accepted by most people to be after her arrival back home.

Also on arrival back from the White's Burke stated he saw JonBenet walking into the house.

Although the paintbrush employed to create the garrote is assumed to originate in the basement, this need not be so, it may have been lying around from a previous artwork session, one where LHP was not particularly scrupulous.

Most of the forensic evidence is consistent with more than one staging event, this is corrobarated by the differing staging styles and intents, e.g. Ransom Note.

Patsy is forensically linked to the wine-cellar by fibers, but John is also similarly linked by fiber evidence, but only to her corpse!

This does not mean either must have killed JonBenet only that they participated in the staging!

Also on arrival back from the White's Burke stated he saw JonBenet walking into the house.

These statements from Burke. Where can I find them? I have not been able to find them on acanyrose for example.
Also are statments from FW available somewhere?

The pineapple evidence

I kind of think that fresh crab could look like pineapple. The pineapple bowl as I understand it could have been put forward in the morning by anyone of the guests. Is this the case?

tumble said:

These statements from Burke. Where can I find them? I have not been able to find them on acanyrose for example.
Also are statments from FW available somewhere?

The pineapple evidence

I kind of think that fresh crab could look like pineapple. The pineapple bowl as I understand it could have been put forward in the morning by anyone of the guests. Is this the case?

tumble,

The pineapple residue was determined to be pinapple and the rind was consistent with that in the bowl.

In Steve Thomas's book, chapter 33, he relates interviewing Burke where Burke states :

When they got home, JonBenet walked in slowly and went up the spiral stairs to bed, just ahead of Patsy.

I see. The pineapple,... There goes that theory :eek:

I just though the way PR describes JBR as being zonked, that is quite severe like unconsious, that is if you believe PR, but why use that word?

Also those marks on JBR's body with a little crescent mark in the center, like a nail on a finger.

Those 12 size underware. Who would put those on here? Sound unlikely that PR would do that especially as they were meant as a gift. Must be someone that didn't dress JBR alot.

tumble said:
I see. The pineapple,... There goes that theory :eek:

I just though the way PR describes JBR as being zonked, that is quite severe like unconsious, that is if you believe PR, but why use that word?

Also those marks on JBR's body with a little crescent mark in the center, like a nail on a finger.

Those 12 size underware. Who would put those on here? Sound unlikely that PR would do that especially as they were meant as a gift. Must be someone that didn't dress JBR alot.

tumble,

Patsy may have an agenda to promote a sleeping JonBenet.

The size-12 underwear are an anomaly as her asymmetric pigtails, and lack of socks.

Anyone may have dressed her in those, including herself, but most think whoever wiped her down dressed her in those size-12's and removed her size-6's to elsewhere.

why not call 911 and ask for an ambulance?

Hiding it from PR.
Didn't think it was severe first, later it was too late.

Bev said:
why not call 911 and ask for an ambulance?
I agree, Bev. If it were a simple accident, that's what they would've done.

The cover-up's purpose IMO was to hide child abuse, either physical or sexual or both.

Yes, probably, but you never know the strange decision people makes.
And as you know "a shortcut is the longest distance between two points"

I am knew to this forum and I kind of guessed you had heard almost all theories by now and thought I post something that maybe was new:D

tumble said:

Yes, probably, but you never know the strange decision people makes.
And as you know "a shortcut is the longest distance between two points"

I am knew to this forum and I kind of guessed you had heard almost all theories by now and thought I post something that maybe was new:D

I'll say this for you, tumble: John seems like the type who would not allow ANYTHING to blemish him.

tumble said:
The car pulls into the garage. Everyone is really tired and is quick to get in to the house.
JBR has already fallen asleep and its JR's job to carry her up to her bed. This is awkward he think to himself as he struggles to get her out of the car without waking her up.
He starts to lift her out, his grip is not that great but he is weary and want to get inside.
A sudden slip of her body and she leaves his grip, her head falling down on the doorframe of the car with a thud. Adrenaline rushing through his body, he quickly
gets another grip lifting her up and holds her tight.
That was close he thinks to himself as the adrenaline fades away.
But what was that sound, that didn't sound right. Almost like a crack...

His hand finds the back of her head and he can't feel nothing wrong, no blod...
He starts to carry her inside, should I start a scene, should I check up on her, no it was nothing,
just imagining...

PR calls from the stairs, what are you doing down there.
Coming, JR answers...
He carries her upstairs into her bed and PR takes over from there.
PR starts to take her pants of.
Wow, she is really zonked she thinks to herself, what a christmasday she have had...

Everybody goes to bed, but JR can't sleep. He can't get that cracking noise out of his head.
He sneaks down to JBR and feels her head. No, this does not feel right, it is too soft...
Panic starts to set in, he checks her pulse but can not really detect any, he is to upset.
He put two fingers into her back and start to press, harder and harder, no reaction...
He put his thumb behind her ear, that soft sensitive spot he thinks, and starts to press, no reaction...

Now panic reigns. What should I do, PR will not forgive me for not telling her earlier, what a fool I am,
No I can't tell her that I fumbled away our daugters life...
I must come up with something, think, think...
What options do I have. I can't leave the house, what if I be missed.
I must have a story ready at 5.30 when the alarm is going of.

Kidnapping might be a solotion. But somehow the body must turn up at our house.
Could be that the kidnappers killed her right away and just tried to get money from us.
Ah, and if something goes wrong, the kidnappers just breaks the operation off and there we sit with our daugter in the basement.
How would they kill her,
a knife, no I can't make myself do that to her.
a gun, out of the question, too loud.
a strangling, of course. How would a pro strangle someone? with a garrote of course.
He carries her down in the basement. Ties a cord around her neck.
Oh I need a handle, he looks around and see the paintbrushes. One of those will due.
He ties the stick to the cord. Yes, that looks pretty convincin he thinks to himself.

He walks upstairs, grabs the flashlight from its drawer and start to write a RN in the dimmed light.
He leaves the RN at the usual place where he and PR leaves notes to eachother.
She will find it in the morning. I will tell her to call 911 and that will sound pretty convincing to the police as it will be genuine.
Also by calling the police, we makes the kidnappers abort the operation.

This theory does not explain
the pineapple. I am willing to accept that this was infact crab...
This theory does not explain the 12 sizes underware. Although I think that JR is the only person who would actually do this.
So I think this fact also can be accounted for but I don't have a convincing explaination of it at the moment.
This theory does not take into account any sex abuse. Lets say this was punitive punishment by PR at earlier occations.

This theory does explain why JR so categorically defends PR even though he can't really know for sure.
This theory does explain why JR does not wan't to be interview until 4 months later.
It most certainly was pineapple. Even Lou Smit never even tried to dispute that.
And what about Burke? Didn't he testify that JonBenet was awake when they got home and walked up the stairs right in front of him?

SuperDave:
I'll say this for you, tumble: John seems like the type who would not allow ANYTHING to blemish him.

Yes, that was kind of my impression also.

rashomon:
Does everybody agree that Burke remembers correctly?
In that case I wonder how their family discussions go regardning this,
it's kind of :bang:

How did he beat her , before she "fell" after she "fell". Most forget the child was beaten ,as well ,as strangled and bludgeoned.

How did he beat her , before she "fell" after she "fell". Most forget the child was beaten ,as well ,as strangled and bludgeoned.

sissi:
Yes I forgot that...
Actually, what injuries did she have at her face or body that suggest she was beaten
Is there any good ideas of how(fist, slap, tool,...) she was beaten?

Beaten...where? Whose opinion is it that JonBenet had been beaten? I recall nothing like that in Coroner Meyer's autopsy report. He only describes her skull fracture and the wounds associated with the strangling, and the random scratches and abrasions on her body - none of which are consistent with JonBenet having been beaten.

it is an interesting theory, I was just asking a question that would pop up in discussing it. Hope you don't think I was dismissing it and I really hope I didn't hurt your feelings!

it is an interesting theory, I was just asking a question that would pop up in discussing it. Hope you don't think I was dismissing it and I really hope I didn't hurt your feelings!

Absolutely not, I am not i love with my theories :crazy:
I am just very happy to get feedback.
The purpose of the post is that I maybe could spark some new thoughts into this case and myself learn from your responses.
I respect all your knowledge, I know there is hard work behind getting it.

OPINION!!!?? This is fact and has been all along, she was beaten and strangled! If you choose to, you may google, (jonbenet beaten strangled) and pick your own sources.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back