Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many conspiracy theories do we have now?

RA has been framed by LE.
Planted bullets at the crime scene.
Hiding names of professors with opinions from evidence.
JH leaking crime scene evidence into social media.
Members of LE are Odinists protecting the real killers.
Odinist prison guards are in on it.

I am sure I’m missing several more. :oops:
RA would have had to have been framed by ISP and FBI also for local LE to pull it off.
EF committed the murders as an initiation into the Evil Odin Cult according to his sister.
Evil Odinist guards forced him to confess on a freely given tablet/phone with nobody around him to his Mother and Wife 5 times. The very people who are closest to him I'd say.
The State forced him to eat paper of the Discovery and caused him to drool, and not take showers or eat.

And I could go on friend, but I won't at this point.

They got the guy, he will never get out of prison, the rest is just noise and wasted time and money.
I do not know about Richard Allen's guilt. I can understand the thinking surrounding him being guilty because of the PCA timeline and witness statements, but there are a lot of things that could pose reasonable doubt in this case.

You have a main witness who supposedly saw Richard Allen on platform 1 of the Monon High Bridge, but then gives a description of someone who is way younger. This became the April 2019 sketch released to the public. Then this same witness thinks that black Ford Focuses look like 1965 Mercury Comets NOT black in color parked at the old CPS building at 2:15pm on the day of the crime.

The strangest part of the case has to be Richard Allen himself. If Richard Allen went and spoke with Dulin, the conservation officer in 2017, did Dulin let Richard Allen know he was being recorded or was the recording done without Richard Allen's knowledge? If Richard Allen knew he had been recorded at that time, would he really change his story about when he arrived and left the Monon High Bridge area? How would Richard Allen know that Dulin would lose the recording if, as Richard Allen claims, he was there between 12pm to 1:30pm and not from 1:30pm to 3:30pm? Did Richard Allen's lawyers tell him Dulin lost the recording and therefore now they could get away with changing the timeline of when Richard Allen arrived and left from the Monon High Bridge area?

Wouldn't the police have re-asked this question about when he arrived and left the Monon High Bridge area during their interrogations with Richard Allen in October 2022? Wouldn't that still be recorded? I guess we will have to wait till trial to see all the evidence regarding the timeline of when Richard Allen arrived and left the Monon High Bridge trail area.

I do not know about Richard Allen's guilt. I can understand the thinking surrounding him being guilty because of the PCA timeline and witness statements, but there are a lot of things that could pose reasonable doubt in this case.

You have a main witness who supposedly saw Richard Allen on platform 1 of the Monon High Bridge, but then gives a description of someone who is way younger. This became the April 2019 sketch released to the public. Then this same witness thinks that black Ford Focuses look like 1965 Mercury Comets NOT black in color parked at the old CPS building at 2:15pm on the day of the crime.

The strangest part of the case has to be Richard Allen himself. If Richard Allen went and spoke with Dulin, the conservation officer in 2017, did Dulin let Richard Allen know he was being recorded or was the recording done without Richard Allen's knowledge? If Richard Allen knew he had been recorded at that time, would he really change his story about when he arrived and left the Monon High Bridge area? How would Richard Allen know that Dulin would lose the recording if, as Richard Allen claims, he was there between 12pm to 1:30pm and not from 1:30pm to 3:30pm? Did Richard Allen's lawyers tell him Dulin lost the recording and therefore now they could get away with changing the timeline of when Richard Allen arrived and left from the Monon High Bridge area?

Wouldn't the police have re-asked this question about when he arrived and left the Monon High Bridge area during their interrogations with Richard Allen in October 2022? Wouldn't that still be recorded? I guess we will have to wait till trial to see all the evidence regarding the timeline of when Richard Allen arrived and left the Monon High Bridge trail area.
Where do his no less than five confessions of guilt to his wife and mother fit in there?

Where do his no less than five confessions of guilt to his wife and mother fit in there?
Innocent people have confessed to crimes they did not commit. We do not know under what circumstances he confessed. Was there coercion/threats to his family? Emotional or physical abuse involved. We have heard snippets through filings. We have not heard what he said either. I wouldn’t hang too much on his confessions, just yet. JMO

Innocent people have confessed to crimes they did not commit. We do not know under what circumstances he confessed. Was there coercion/threats to his family? Emotional or physical abuse involved. We have heard snippets through filings. We have not heard what he said either. I wouldn’t hang too much on his confessions, just yet. JMO
I will admit my curiosity over these confessions is killing me. Hah.

To me it doesn’t matter if the persons memory played tricks on what she remembered.

The fact remains he was placed on platform 1 and RA also confirmed he went out onto Platform 1.

So that’s a slam dunk as memory can be a tricky thing when remembering stuff like Age range and minor details.

It’s not like this witness went out there knowing he was about to comment 2 counts of murder.

MOO

Last edited:
My opinion about RA with Dulin: We don't know when RA talked with Dulin. I think he talked with Dulin before the BG pic release. He likely didn't know that the girls filmed him. So, he saying the timeline that he was at the trails and that he was at the bridge did not incriminated him in his opinion. That changed with the BG pic. If Libby hadn't filmed him, we would not have video proof and we would not know the bridge was connnected to the crime. I think he talked with Dulin because he knows the girls saw him and he was afraid that he had been recognized and that would be a suspicious for other people "so you were there and you didn't told anyone???"

Last edited:

I've been over this so many times and asked others here as well, I have only seen that RA described arriving around 1:30 and leaving around 3:30 pm both with DD in 2017 and with LE in Oct 2022. I never saw where it stated that RA said he was there from noon to 12:30. I admit I might be have a complete blank out of this.

If the D has given him discovery details of the crime scene, I hope they edited the part that "only the killer would know". That way, if he does make a confession instead of an admission, they will know if it's a false one.

Why do so still suspect KAK when even RA’s lawyers are not going down that Path?
Me personally, I believe there is/was a tie to the CSAM or catfishing. I believe RA definitely knew the girls were going to be there that day (it was usually a school day - Monday) and he was given that information by KAK or maybe his other household member accessing his accounts.

JMO

Me personally, I believe there is/was a tie to the CSAM or catfishing. I believe RA definitely knew the girls were going to be there that day (it was usually a school day - Monday) and he was given that information by KAK or maybe his other household member accessing his accounts.

JMO
Wasn’t the day off school a “scheduled” day off. I would think anyone with children in the school system would have been aware, at least by the previous Friday, of a scheduled day off, right?

Wasn’t the day off school a “scheduled” day off. I would think anyone with children in the school system would have been aware, at least by the previous Friday, of a scheduled day off, right?

Yes and he worked in a job where he came into contact with parents who all gossip about life in general.

I don’t think it’s any stretch he came across the information organically. He also knew kids hung out at the bridge due to his own daughter using the bridge imo.

MOO

Last edited:
Hey folks,

Unless/until a link is provided to substantiate a claim that the FBI wrote a report saying the killer was an Odinist, the subject is off limits so please move on from that.

It's gone on long enough, and other members and guests just aren't that into reading things like "I thought i read it", "maybe it's here ..." etc.

IF it's not linked it can't be discussed.

If the D has given him discovery details of the crime scene, I hope they edited the part that "only the killer would know". That way, if he does make a confession instead of an admission, they will know if it's a false one.
If RA really did say something to his wife that they are calling a confession, it’s possible he admitted to being BG, but tried to say that he didn’t kill the girls. Maybe his wife finally said,”Look Rick, i know that is you in that photo”. And he came back with “Yes, of course that’s me in the photo, but I didn’t kill them.”

The photo is public knowledge.

Couple things I’ve seen discussed and wanted to throw my .02 in:
I believe RA told Dulin he was at the trails between 130-330. I believe this was done causally when the girls were still missing.
I do not believe it was recorded for this reason. I am sure RA is aware of that.

RA then adapted his timeline to 12-130 during his October 22 interview.
He did this because he was trying to create a time discrepancy between his presence and BG’s presence/girls arrival. Adaption is a tactic used by guilty.
Many people came forward that were on and around the trails that day. This one changed his timeline.

Lastly. From the motions filed it appears that RA did NOT had access to discovery when he made his 5 confessions in April 3.
It appears that his counsel dropped off materials for his review on March 24th but he still not received those documents when they returned after his confessions and erratic behavior on April 4.

I had always worried that his confessions could be discounted as false since he would have had access to discovery material (stuff only killer would know) but it doesn’t appear he had been given access to states evidence.

I've been over this so many times and asked others here as well, I have only seen that RA described arriving around 1:30 and leaving around 3:30 pm both with DD in 2017 and with LE in Oct 2022. I never saw where it stated that RA said he was there from noon to 12:30. I admit I might be have a complete blank out of this.
I think the only place I've seen it was in the FM, from the attached exhibits.

Screenshot_20240210-152241_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
A link would be great. The only references to it that I can find in the news media is that the FBI report mentioned nothing about Odinism, only staging of the crime scene. It will all come out in the trial. Any info coming from this defense team in the pre-trial phase is taken with a grain of salt, JMO.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the prosecution brings the additional kidnapping related charges against RA at the next hearing. JMO, they should have done that from the start. Those are death penalty charges, requiring DP certified defense attorneys. Is the current defense team certified to defend clients in DP cases?
I think people get confused about this. As far as I understand it, Todd Click prepared an 85 page report summarizing LE's investigation into the Odinism angle and sent it to the prosecution along with a cover letter. The Franks Memo quotes that letter as saying that “the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) of the FBI determined that the individual(s) responsible for the homicides were involved in Nordic beliefs.” (p. 6-7) So I think that's the report that gets mentioned. And it hasn't ever been made public.

My opinion about RA with Dulin: We don't know when RA talked with Dulin. I think he talked with Dulin before the BG pic release. He likely didn't know that the girls filmed him. So, he saying the timeline that he was at the trails and that he was at the bridge did not incriminated him in his opinion. That changed with the BG pic. If Libby hadn't filmed him, we would not have video proof and we would not know the bridge was connnected to the crime. I think he talked with Dulin because he knows the girls saw him and he was afraid that he had been recognized and that would be a suspicious for other people "so you were there and you didn't told anyone???"

BBM

I think this is really important. One of the oddities of this case is the video is just completely priced in because it's been around for years. But for jurors it won't be so. I suspect you are correct, and especially I think he would not have realised the sensitivity of admitting to seeing the 3 juvenile girls, because at 1.30pm, nothing bad has happened yet. Especially Dulin himself won't have realised the importance of it.

This is also why his police interview is incriminating rather the exculpatory. By that time he realised the danger of arriving at 1.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay