Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

Status
Not open for further replies.
My translation:

“Judge we have not been able to go through everything because we have been too busy trying to save our own rears. We were doing OK until our client…uh, hmmm….what’s-his-name, started confessing to the murders to anybody with a pulse. Then we had to pull out our copy of “Defense Lawyering for Dummies” which instructed us to sign up for a creative writing class. After completing an online course plus an add-on class on Norse Mythology, we wrote a Frank’s motion for the ages according to several 7th and 8th grade teachers nationwide, who may or may not have been financially compensated by us. After that it was all about us.”

Epic. Post of the day.

The D were originally granted a 33 page critical report from the ISP. It turns out there was a missing attachment. When they did receive that attachment, 33 pages jumped to 272 pages.
and? Is this now part of the discovery they're saying they now have but haven't looked at, so they want it and are asking for it to be supplied again, for some reason, of course, other than having the State spend more money giving them duplicate discovery they then don't look at? Quite the viscous and costly circus....um circle. The word "critical" is also subjective...especially when used by this defense team. AJMO

No. That's not what anybody is saying and that doesn't even make any sense.

I'm more concerned about evidence of OTHER ACTORS being lost.

"The prosecutors" (name of podcast, not the delphi P team) ... doth protest too much, methinks.
But it's cute how they are standing up for McL.
They get it.
McL's been handed a messy mess with having to chase down various discovery from various LE investigation lines, multiple LE organizations ... only to learn that not-a-small amount of discovery has been ... lost.

Anyone know what youtubers/podcasts snarky comments are we permitted to post on the Delphi threads?

jmho

Last edited:

Delphi Defense Witness ‘Booted From Courthouse’ At Pre-Trial Hearing​

At a contempt hearing for Richard Allen’s attorneys over leaked crime scene photos, a YouTuber expected to testify for the defense was thrown out of the courtroom after a reported scuffle.(3/18/24)

"The prosecutors" (name of podcast, not the delphi P team) ... doth protest too much, methinks.
But it's cute how they are standing up for McL.
They get it.
McL's been handed a messy mess with having to chase down various discovery from various LE investigation lines, multiple LE organizations ... only to learn that not-a-small amount of discovery has been ... lost.

Anyone know what youtubers/podcasts snarky comments are we permitted to post on the Delphi threads?

jmho
None.

Andrew Baldwin and Brad Rozzi, who represent Richard Allen, are themselves being represented by David Hennessy, who filed a series of prehearing motions, including motions for the prosecutor to recuse himself, motions for Special Judge Frances Gull to recuse herself and motions to postpone Monday's hearing.

All were denied.

I'm thoroughly confused. I thought the theory was that RA, as BG, walked up to the girls on the bridge, threatened them with the gun, then led them down the hill. In what alternate universe is that not kidnapping?
I agree wholeheartedly. It's the way law is written that's to blame sometimes for things you'd think are common sense but in the legal world are interrupted differently.

In my town long ago, before the senior citizens laws, an old woman was accosted right outside the library. She was pushed down hard on cement and injured by a man who was weilding a knife, he stole her handbag. Not charged with assault with a deadly weapon nor assault at all, no armed robbery, just charged with purse snatching, misdemeanor.

Someone said if charged with felony murder via kidnapping (there's also the word abduction to consider, if that fits in Idk?) , no death penalty can be sought...so kidnapping dropped because they may ask for death penalty?

Yes, Agree. Of course they CAN lie. They are physically able to. But not without ramifications.

I believe they did not lie when they said they do have the phone records/dumps of Mike, Becky, Kelsi, and Cody.

And that is a huge problem.
They may have them and just not come across them yet? I just thought of another possible scenario. Maybe the replacements/old attorneys may have misplaced stuff...before returning it to AB&BR, after the SC ruled them back in the driver's seat? It's possible, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare