Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

Status
Not open for further replies.

11. In an order dated March 7, 2024, this Court granted some of the
funding requests but denied others. The order is not noted on the CCS.

Duly Noted The Order for this hearing is not on record.

Motion for hearing dated 02/26/2024
08C01-2210-MR-000001
02/26/2024Motion Filed
Verified Ex Parte Motion for Hearing on Funding for Expert Services
Filed By: Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp: 02/24/2024

So many people have bitten the Odinist apple.

I personally don't see it. The description in the FM, the sketches, people's thoughts after seeing the photos....I feel like it was a psycho that wanted to exert his will and dominance over 2 helpless girls and likely photographed it...( Signatures and messages included)

<modsnip: Has led to off topic discussion>

JMO
Just wanted to add, criminals exploit religion to commit crimes. Like many neo-Nazis exploit Norse Paganism and call themselves Odinists, while real Norse pagans in Europe see U.S. Odinism as innately exploitative due to its Christian-driven dichotomization of Norse Paganism. A Norse pagan friend of mine said it it more like a “Hollywood Satanism” in the U.S. Tl;dr if there is any ritual component, it’s a bastardization/exploitation of religion for a criminal purpose. It’s rogue and made up for its own purpose (crime).

AJMO

Sure, understood.
Of course people that commit murder come in all religions, colors and sizes.

I kind of regret posting variables, but it just seems fair to remind people that the odds of this murder being the result of a cult sacrifice are slim.

It's become a normal topic on this thread and I personally don't believe it.

JMO
Agree. MOO unfortunately, this is a typical murder committed in a place not used to a trail type killer.
Even so, surprising amount of police ineptitude though.

Even so, surprising amount of police ineptitude though.
It's obvious mistakes were made, I'm not sure we'll ever know the full extent. They seem pretty good at keeping information that might make them look bad from getting out down there. But I will give them this - If RA is the guy, they got it done.

I remember a disturbingly large number of killings by (what I consider to be) cults. Charles Manson's Family , Heaven's Gate, Aum Shinrikyo, The Peoples Temple, Sara Aldrete, the Solar Temple... the list goes on and on. In comparison, actual cult sacrifices is something I'm drawing a blank on. I'm sure there must be some.
FBI vault - The Finders Part 01 of 04 p.47-48 McMartin Preschool (re “Satanic panic”)
https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-04/view

Mark Kilroy, American tourist kidnapped and ritualistically murdered by NarcoSatanist cult leader Adolfo Constanza (born in Miami, Florida)
Adolfo Constanzo - Wikipedia

The Carnival murders (1991, Ohio & Indiana)

Satanic killing accomplice back in jail (2007)
Satanic killing accomplice back in jail

Penick v. State, 17S00-9404-CR-389
Penick v. State

Chicago Rippers (1980-1982)

Chicago-area satanic 'Ripper Crew' murderer Thomas Kokoraleis paroled after 37 years in prison​

Post in thread 'Chicago Rippers & Unidentified Victims'

Brockton mother gets life sentence for ‘ritualistic’ killings of sons, 8 and 5 (2022)
Brockton mother gets life sentence for 'ritualistic' killings of sons, 8 and 5

*Fall River Cult Murders (1979-1980)*

“Fall River state Rep. Alan Silvia, who worked on the “cult murder” cases as a young police detective and has testified several times against Murphy being granted parole, said he received a call from the parole board last week about their decision while he was at work in the State House.”

Woman convicted in Fall River 'cult murders' denied parole — here's why (2022)
Woman convicted in Fall River 'cult murders' denied parole — here's why

“Former Detective Alan Silvia tries every day to block out the memories of the grisly cult murders conducted by Carl Drew and Robin Murphy. But all those memories flooded back to the forefront recently when a film crew filled his home with cameras and lights to conduct a three-hour detailed interview of his involvement in the case.”

Former Fall River detective revisits cult murders for documentary

'Vampire Cult' Killer Faces Hope Of Freedom Again After Resentencing Ends Life Term (2018)
Florida 'Vampire Cult' Killer Faces Hope Of Freedom Again After Resentencing Ends Life Term

Man killed mom on satanic holiday as human sacrifice, D.A. says (2013)
Man killed mom on satanic holiday as human sacrifice, D.A. says

Second teen found guilty in satanic killing of 15-year-old girl (2015)
Second teen found guilty in satanic killing of 15-year-old girl

Gadsden man found guilty of capital murder in ritual sword slaying of toddler (2016)
Man found guilty of capital murder in ritual slaying

Santa Muerte: Inspired and Ritualistic Killings (2013)

“Dr. Bunker has worked with the FBI’s Behavioral Science Unit and currently serves with the Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College and as an adjunct faculty member with Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, California. At the time of the writing of this article the author was serving as an instructor with the Los Angeles High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area.”

https://leb.fbi.gov/articles/featured-articles/santa-muerte-inspired-and-ritualistic-killings

DA fighting potential parole of man convicted in 1995 killing of Arroyo Grande teen (2021)
DA fighting potential parole of man convicted in 1995 killing of Arroyo Grande teen

Girl killed in satanic ritual is missing Texas teen, authorities say (2017)
Girl killed in satanic ritual is missing Texas teen, authorities say

Priest faces trial in nun's apparent ritual slaying​

Agree, it could have all been done by one guy, and I bet it was all done by one guy.

Hopefully they bring justice to Abby and Libby when they have the "right guy", but IMO; the RA in prison isn't the correct RA. It's MOO there were multiple perp's.

The pic of BG (Libby's phone) could very well be R. Allen but as the public was told after a couple of years.... disregard the first sketch, instead concentrate on a new and totally different sketch that looked nothing like R. Allen, again MOO.

It's obvious mistakes were made, I'm not sure we'll ever know the full extent. They seem pretty good at keeping information that might make them look bad from getting out down there. But I will give them this - If RA is the guy, they got it done.
Consider how little we would know right now if Nick McLeland had his way regarding sealed docs.

(RSBMFF)

Chicago-area satanic 'Ripper Crew' murderer Thomas Kokoraleis paroled after 37 years in prison​

Remember reading about that one, just incredibly creepy.

FBI vault - The Finders Part 01 of 04 p.47-48 McMartin Preschool (re “Satanic panic”)
https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-04/view

Mark Kilroy, American tourist kidnapped and ritualistically murdered by NarcoSatanist cult leader Adolfo Constanza (born in Miami, Florida)
Adolfo Constanzo - Wikipedia

The Carnival murders (1991, Ohio & Indiana)

Satanic killing accomplice back in jail (2007)
Satanic killing accomplice back in jail

Penick v. State, 17S00-9404-CR-389
Penick v. State

Post in thread 'Chicago Rippers & Unidentified Victims'

Brockton mother gets life sentence for ‘ritualistic’ killings of sons, 8 and 5 (2022)
Brockton mother gets life sentence for 'ritualistic' killings of sons, 8 and 5

*Fall River Cult Murders (1979-1980)*

“Fall River state Rep. Alan Silvia, who worked on the “cult murder” cases as a young police detective and has testified several times against Murphy being granted parole, said he received a call from the parole board last week about their decision while he was at work in the State House.”

Woman convicted in Fall River 'cult murders' denied parole — here's why (2022)
Woman convicted in Fall River 'cult murders' denied parole — here's why

“Former Detective Alan Silvia tries every day to block out the memories of the grisly cult murders conducted by Carl Drew and Robin Murphy. But all those memories flooded back to the forefront recently when a film crew filled his home with cameras and lights to conduct a three-hour detailed interview of his involvement in the case.”

'Vampire Cult' Killer Faces Hope Of Freedom Again After Resentencing Ends Life Term (2018)
Florida 'Vampire Cult' Killer Faces Hope Of Freedom Again After Resentencing Ends Life Term

Man killed mom on satanic holiday as human sacrifice, D.A. says (2013)
Man killed mom on satanic holiday as human sacrifice, D.A. says

Second teen found guilty in satanic killing of 15-year-old girl (2015)
Second teen found guilty in satanic killing of 15-year-old girl

Gadsden man found guilty of capital murder in ritual sword slaying of toddler (2016)
Man found guilty of capital murder in ritual slaying

Santa Muerte: Inspired and Ritualistic Killings (2013)

“Dr. Bunker has worked with the FBI’s Behavioral Science Unit and currently serves with the Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College and as an adjunct faculty member with Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, California. At the time of the writing of this article the author was serving as an instructor with the Los Angeles High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area.”

https://leb.fbi.gov/articles/featured-articles/santa-muerte-inspired-and-ritualistic-killings

DA fighting potential parole of man convicted in 1995 killing of Arroyo Grande teen (2021)
DA fighting potential parole of man convicted in 1995 killing of Arroyo Grande teen

Girl killed in satanic ritual is missing Texas teen, authorities say (2017)
Girl killed in satanic ritual is missing Texas teen, authorities say

Priest faces trial in nun's apparent ritual slaying​

Not a Norse one in the bunch? Interesting

Speaking really broadly, I would think when murder's almost exclusively fantasy driven, MOO you're more looking at a lone actor. When people initially started discussing this on this thread, I thought of the circumstances in the Idaho case. If the murderer's out there acting out on some crazed fantasy, it's going to be very unlikely he has company of the same mind, jmo. That's going to be (JMO) too "individualized" a situation. But wouldn't rule out the cult, either, and reasons that would get into particulars which we don't yet have. The "redressing" situation isn't necessarily going to be in line with any given ritual on its face (although it might/am researching a practice saw mentioned some time back). Maybe we'd more be looking at ritualistic elements twisted into the framework of some like-minded perps. Cults seem like they'd be breeding grounds for "ritualistic innovation," MOO. The cult's ritual elements could lend a bond and a type of "purpose" to shared violence and pathology. I'm never going to be able to get past the date of these crimes in terms of significance. Valentine's Day rivals Halloween in terms of its "crossing over" qualities when it comes to paganism and modern "mainstream" religions, jmo. Both have been embraced into the mainstream, but they still retain really strong pagan roots.
RBBM
You speak my language :).

They've spelled her name wrong. A rocky start.
Point #1. Awesome preamble. (although a rocky start - has recovered completely)
Point # All the rest. Awesome points, awesome letter. What a great job bringing public perception to Gull's attention, without blaming/attacking her personally.
Interesting choice of email address. Wish we had a forensic linguist on this thread because I would be interested in seeing them compare the writing style and structure to the author(s) of the Franks memo.
JMO

Hopefully they bring justice to Abby and Libby when they have the "right guy", but IMO; the RA in prison isn't the correct RA. It's MOO there were multiple perp's.

The pic of BG (Libby's phone) could very well be R. Allen but as the public was told after a couple of years.... disregard the first sketch, instead concentrate on a new and totally different sketch that looked nothing like R. Allen, again MOO.

Not to mention, If Libby’s video indeed captured RA that day, it was the only day in RA’s life that he was estimated to be - on various occasions - 5’8 to 6” tall.

BG is but an LE digital tool. Its purpose was to encourage early eyewitnesses and all locals to respond more specifically to the call for tips.

JMHO

Interesting choice of email address. Wish we had a forensic linguist on this thread because I would be interested in seeing them compare the writing style and structure to the author(s) of the Franks memo.
JMO
RBBM
A bit of a stretch, don’t you think? Weird this case. It seems whenever someone in any way supports the efforts of the D or even just requests fairness and transparency they are thought ill of. Very strange. JMO

JMO
How can I help?

Let's start with the obvious:
The Defense, as Officers of the Court (same as the Prosecution) wouldn't need to pretend to be members of the public writing into the Judge. They've got a direct line to Judge Gull and - as we have all witnessed - the Defense regularly asserts that their client is innocent ... along with all the other points brought up by the writer of the letter.

Which leaves this:
The email writer may indeed have taken their points from the Defense's various filings on the public docket.

Honestly, linguistic forensics services aren't required here. It's reasonable to think the email writer has taken points and notes from the Defense.

But I think the email writer's larger point is transparency is good for everyone and they'd like cameras in the courtroom.

I have no issue with that concept or the request, and I think everyone in this forum would agree on that particular request: Permit cameras/recording for the State v. RA trial your Honor, please.

JMHO

Last edited:
Not to mention, If Libby’s video indeed captured RA that day, it was the only day in RA’s life that he was estimated to be - on various occasions - 5’8 to 6” tall.

BG is but an LE digital tool. Its purpose was to encourage early eyewitnesses and all locals to respond more specifically to the call for tips.

JMHO
IIRC
5'6-5'10"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads