Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #181

Status
Not open for further replies.
"FBI description: The FBI said the suspected killer is a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie."

I found that but I'm not sure if this site is credible.

I always thought BG looked short with short legs because the way how the pants rolling down around the ankles.I don't know if this is admitted here but one guy who unfortunately passed away talked with one of the teenage witnesses and he was adamant that BG was short because that witness said he was around her height - 5,6.

Last edited:
How odd that they would ask the public to focus on the man on the bridge as well as the second sketch (BB) that looks nothing like the man on the bridge still shot from Libby’s phone. :rolleyes: SMH

Not odd at all.

<modsnip> they had no idea who the perp was and who else may have been complicit.

Why would it be odd to investigate anything from any a well-meaning witness that was on the trails that day?

Who would want them to ignore the description of a trail goer?

The primary witnesses -present at the time of the attack- were dead.

Primary witness, Liberty, gave us an image through her device. Liberty sensed BG was after them so she recorded him.

The others are giving descriptions of who and where they saw or heard from the other park visitors that day with no clue which one of those people may be the killer.

AugustWest posted a must read article on witness descriptions.

Imo, The YBG sketch looks like the innocent model used by the catfishers.

Maybe LE thought a young guy on site was being as for bait for old ugly perv BG and wanted to put it out there just in case anyone came forward with it having happened to them or had seen the two together

But I believe the YBG sketch will come out as an uninvolved minor who was on the trials that day.

all imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I went back and reread TLi's search affidavit for RA's property. There's something disturbing in there that is an echo from RL's search affidavit about how in the investigator's experience, this type of crime would be memorialized through digital photos/videos, or other digital means, during and after the crime.

IMO, a lot of what is written, spoken through the PCs, and interview techniques could be stemming from the FBI BAU's profiling of the suspect, including this digital memorialization idea.

My question is, what the hell was at that CS to give this impression?

I'm very curious if the State will present any kind of digital evidence that will prove this seemingly key concept. If RA is guilty yet spoke to LE, kept his same clothing/car/weapon/phone, etc., then would we not expect him to also have kept this deeply psychological connection (digital memorialization) as was predicted by the FBI and TLi? The D says there's no digital evidence connecting RA to the girls or the CS, which I understand a lot of people disregard since it comes from the D, but I'm not so willing to dismiss it without knowing the evidence. That's why I'm really curious about this detail, and if LE got it right.

*Also of note, in this document, TLi states the girl witness described him as no taller than 5'10", bigger build, and that she came up to his shoulder.

DocumentCloud

"FBI description: The FBI said the suspected killer is a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie."

I always thought BG looked short with short legs because the way how the pants rolling down around the ankles.I don't know if this is admitted here but one guy who unfortunately passed away talked with one of the teenage witnesses and he was adamant that BG was short because that witness said he was around her height - 5,6.
It is...
"The Indianapolis Star (also known as IndyStar) is a morning daily newspaper that began publishing on June 6, 1903, in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States."

But I believe the YBG sketch will come out as an uninvolved minor who was on the trials that day.
Uninvolved and still unidentified two years after the murders? If he was uninvolved why hadn't he come forward?
Then there's this from 4/22/2019 after the new YBG sketch came out:
Take a close look at the image below. Carter says they believe this IS the man responsible for the murders of Libby and Abby.
ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Libby & Abby’s killer

Providing one similar case does not really 'prove' anything does it?

It might be persuasive and it might not, depending upon the 'opposite' case law examples the P will offer and then ultimately depending upon the court's interpretation of the case examples. IMO

I don't know. I'm not a judge :). But I do think the defense could provide 20 similar cases and JG would rule against it. Without a hearing. So it probably doesn't matter.

So I rewatched the 2-22-2017 press conference to see if they gave any description or height estimate. They did not. But I did notice Dulin right up there on stage with Lazenby, Holeman, Carter, Ives & the SA from the FBI. So he wasn't freelancing.

thanks! If source is accurate then in 2020, FBI's BG range is getting shorter. Also weight range is tighter. A good find. Thank you. Maybe we'll see that tighter range reported elsewhere too.

I will never believe that the FBI didn't have an accurate height of BG very, very quickly. Weight and age are iffy. There are always variables like hunching, footwear and headwear, but I'd bet they had it close to dead on. My suspicion is that LE were never fully convinced, and I can't blame them, that BG acted alone (I'm not even sure they are today). So they had to expand the age, weight, and height to gather all possible accomplices, on the trails or off, ultimately dropping them all together. Until 2020. Something changed. It's probably the original description for the actual BG. Frankly, I think the defense should avoid any height arguments all together.
JMO

I will never believe that the FBI didn't have an accurate height of BG very, very quickly. Weight and age are iffy. There are always variables like hunching, footwear and headwear, but I'd bet they had it close to dead on. My suspicion is that LE were never fully convinced, and I can't blame them, that BG acted alone (I'm not even sure they are today). So they had to expand the age, weight, and height to gather all possible accomplices, on the trails or off, ultimately dropping them all together. Until 2020. Something changed. It's probably the original description for the actual BG. Frankly, I think the defense should avoid any height arguments all together.
JMO

I won't be surprised at all if the "BG" pics/video aren't included at all in evidence presented by the State.

I thought the same thing, but it's been denied that it has any relationship with KK. I know it's not unusual for LE to lie to suspects in order to solve crimes, but I'm not a suspect and I don't like being lied to.

I think it's a coincidence there's a resemblance.

The sketch isn't as handsome as the model, which I would think would be notable, but they are seemingly of similar age and overall appearance like most every other young guy in their demographic across the country.

all imo

Let’s hold on the sketch for a moment and focus on the photo. Are you saying the man shown on the bridge in the flyer does not look like the man in Libby’s photo?
I’ll try this again. They are telling us to focus on BG (supposed killer/down the hill guy) yet they are telling us that BB’s sketch is the killer. To me, BB’s sketch (first sketch, second to be released in 2019) looks nothing like BG. Maybe my brain isn’t working right today? I thought it was clear the first time, but…..I guess not :).

Eta: I don’t think RA resembles the second sketch released, AT ALL.

Last edited:
So I rewatched the 2-22-2017 press conference to see if they gave any description or height estimate. They did not. But I did notice Dulin right up there on stage with Lazenby, Holeman, Carter, Ives & the SA from the FBI. So he wasn't freelancing.
Interesting! There he was, DD, on stage with all the others, YET, he did not recall his conversation with RA only days prior? Hmmmm…..Seriously, how many people went to DD to report being on the trails and on the bridge? Likely not many as most would tip in to the LE tip line, and still, his mind was blank. No recollection of RA. JMO
ed:sp

Last edited:
There's a time stamped picture one of the girls took right before they encountered BG/RA. There's BB's car arriving and leaving and also RA's car on the Harvest Store's video.
there's RA's own words to DD as to when he arrived and left. And there's Liberty's time stamped video/audio of BG/RA wearing exactly what RA said he was wearing.

The P has said in open court they think others are involved. That doesn't mean RA is not involved or they have to produce/out those people to convict RA. AJMO

May be others involved is very interesting to me. The fact two young girls were forced to disrobe screams CSAM to me. If it is true there was no evidence of rape, that fact increases my theory of CSAM. Did BG have access to Anthony Shots or Emily Anne account? This group of young girls were communicating with someone they thought was around their age, but in reality they were communicating with evil. The girls did nothing wrong. Simply chatting with another teen, so they believed.

Could others be involved by creating a CSAM account that lead to the death of Abby and Libby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR197708