Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
State’s Response to 3rd Franks Motion

The defense was made aware of the geofence experts and looks like they chose to write a Franks instead. The State calls out they have had this evidence from 1st discovery disclosure & once they were reinstated.
Pg 3:
View attachment 499315

Provided in spreadsheet form pg 4:

View attachment 499317

Going back to the State's Response on 3/17. They addressed the late discovery.

Adobe Acrobat
I don't know about that but this is listed in the D motion to compel:

a. On November 4, 2019, the State of Indiana sent a geofence warrant to Google requesting activity from any device in a specified distance and within a specified time of the area in which the bodies of A.W. and L.G. were located. On the same day, it appears Google returned data in a spreadsheet which contains 18,632 lines of data, each relating to a particular device ID. Generally, there is information received in follow up requests which identify subscriber data with device IDs. To date, no such spreadsheet or data has been located by the defense nor can any such information be found by the defense in spite of requests to the prosecution.

With regard to the sticks. EF stated to his sister that he spit on Abby. Before or after the sticks were placed? Could his DNA be on one of the sticks that was placed on AW? Were these sticks ever submitted for DNA testing?

I still maintain the reason EF and company were NOT pursued, was due to their connection to BH primarily, but also PW. More so with BH due to HIS connection to powerful people. I believe when he made the statement to AH that PW did it and he has connections to powerful people, he was projecting. If he truly believed PW did it, did he reveal that in his “missing” interview only days after the murders? If not, why not? One would think he would want such a heinous killer off the street! JMHO
I never thought about the spit being on the sticks. I wonder if that's what prompted LE to go back later and recover them? No wonder there's no chain of custody. BM also talks about the bullet later in the video.

CourtTV Barbara MacDonald
@ 11:51 mm
Sticks were not collected as evidence until several weeks later.

I don't know about that but this is listed in the D motion to compel:

a. On November 4, 2019, the State of Indiana sent a geofence warrant to Google requesting activity from any device in a specified distance and within a specified time of the area in which the bodies of A.W. and L.G. were located. On the same day, it appears Google returned data in a spreadsheet which contains 18,632 lines of data, each relating to a particular device ID. Generally, there is information received in follow up requests which identify subscriber data with device IDs. To date, no such spreadsheet or data has been located by the defense nor can any such information be found by the defense in spite of requests to the prosecution.

Yes. Thinking the timing issue is not on the State. So goes to not intentionally withholding. This happened in 2017 but they just got the geofence warrant in 2019. What was returned back needed more drilling down so I think that's where the Axiom program comes in. Once the State had that they passed it along to the defense. Do I still think sanctions will be imposed on the State. Sure. It could also be stamped denied. Looks like the discovery exchanges are signed for.

Attachments

• 1713996227190.png
    1713996227190.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
Yes. Thinking the timing issue is not on the State. So goes to not intentionally withholding. This happened in 2017 but they just got the geofence warrant in 2019. What was returned back needed more drilling down so I think that's where the Axiom program comes in. Once the State had that they passed it along to the defense. Do I still think sanctions will be imposed on the State. Sure. It could also be stamped denied. Looks like the discovery exchanges are signed for.
I thought the Axiom program related to L's cell phone. Did I miss the part where it also relates to the geofence?

In Dulin’s report as stated in the FM, he looked for the audio recording of his interview with RA and could not find it. Are we surprised? Evidence just goes “poof” in CC! What then? Do they just make it up on the fly!? I’m sorry, but Keystone Cops comes to mind except none of this is a laughing matter.

“I checked my audio recordings and cannot find one for him. I will keep looking because I am sure I recorded every interaction I had related to my assigned leads.”
FM pg 132

Right. :rolleyes:

It appears habit forming. They just cannot stop repeating the same stupid errors :).
I only see three possibilities at this point.
1. They didn't care enough about the girls to give the attention to detail required to properly (or even adequately) carry out an investigation.
2. They cared a lot but the city, county and state authorities really were just this monumentally incompetent.
3. Something more sinister is going on.
I don't like any of those choices, I'm scrambling for one that's easier to swallow.

DELPHI, Ind. — Special Judge Frances Gull denied three news outlets' requests to video and audio record Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen's trial next month.

Gull issued three orders Tuesday that were published online Wednesday afternoon denying requests to record the trial. The denied requests were from News Media Coalition, an Indy TV station and a South Bend TV station. Earlier in the month, Gull denied another Indy TV station.

If interested, more at link...

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

We know that podcasts by Anthony Greeno and Rick Snay podcasts were both on the list presented by the defence, however neither of those are approved sources at WS.

IF/when the podcasts are introduced into evidence at trial, the evidence/testimony can be discussed at that time but not until then.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

In Dulin’s report as stated in the FM, he looked for the audio recording of his interview with RA and could not find it. Are we surprised? Evidence just goes “poof” in CC! What then? Do they just make it up on the fly!? I’m sorry, but Keystone Cops comes to mind except none of this is a laughing matter.

“I checked my audio recordings and cannot find one for him. I will keep looking because I am sure I recorded every interaction I had related to my assigned leads.”
FM pg 132

Right. :rolleyes:

It's unbelievable how much evidence they have lost. I have never seen anything like it in any case I've ever followed.

It's unbelievable. LITERALLY. It's not believable.

IMO MOO

I only see three possibilities at this point.
1. They didn't care enough about the girls to give the attention to detail required to properly (or even adequately) carry out an investigation.
2. They cared a lot but the city, county and state authorities really were just this monumentally incompetent.
3. Something more sinister is going on.
I don't like any of those choices, I'm scrambling for one that's easier to swallow.
I’d scratch #1 as I don’t think they could be that callous not to care about those two innocent girls.
I guess I’d scratch #2 as well as I just cannot believe they could be that “monumentally incompetent. I just can’t.
So, I’m left with #3. Try as I might, I can’t shake that one. Someone’s covering for someone. There’s something deep and dark in Delphi. :(
JMHO

Got it! I just wondered because I was just answering questions this morning, not making any arguments. :D

I guess that's why you have "verified" along with your title. ;) Please know it is appreciated, and besides that... it gets tiresome to rely on Google for answers to legal questions. I'm just thankful you haven't requested a retainer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen