Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the jury is the trier of fact, not the judge. Those three dots have to be proven to be who they are, which is a fact question.
The judge has to first decide if the jury is going to hear it. If the Judge, State and D know who the dots are and they are not relevant to RA. Why talk about it? We need to talk about RA, his phone, his alibi, his explanation and confessions.

Oh it’s going to be in. State is just asking for relevant to be in

Those 3 dots may be victims family members searching for the girls. Irrelevant and damaging to the victims family and absolutely unnecessary.

If 3 dots are RSO’s with no known alibi then relevant.

Easy peasy. JMO

It doesn't matter who the dots are. If they belong to people who said they were elsewhere, they need to be in there.

IMO MOO

But she can't determine whether they are relevant without hearing from an expert on whether the dots are what the prosecution represents them to be.

ETA: and if those three dots are relevant, why are other dots on the map not relevant? It would be a fact question as to whether the expert was reliable, which would be made by the jury.

It doesn't matter who the dots are. If they belong to people who said they were elsewhere, they need to be in there.

IMO MOO
Where are you getting that they've been determined to have said they were elsewhere? So in other words lied to LE about having been near the crime scenc area? Only person we know did that was RL, the owner of the crime scene property.

But she can't determine whether they are relevant without hearing from an expert on whether the dots are what the prosecution represents them to be.

ETA: and if those three dots are relevant, why are other dots on the map not relevant? It would be a fact question as to whether the expert was reliable, which would be made by the jury.
We don't know everything said, done or discovered in the investigation. Best to let the judge decide if things are relevant and/or prejudicial...for either side.

Yes it sure does seem that way. Will there be a 5th FM I wonder?

Well I’m expecting a few more Franks before they get to trial. They seem to enjoy writing fanfics for the masses. There must be a few more innocent people they have failed to mention yet to cover a few more franks. I notice they have still not addressed his multiple confessions to dear old Mum and Wifey.

I have every faith in Judge Gull that she won’t let these clowns just throw innocent people under the bus at trial.

:D :D

Mooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members