Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #183

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not however good for the families of Libby and Abby who had to suffer being emailed leaked crime scene photos of their children. And it will probably happen again as those photos are always going to be out there and evil people will manipulate them for their thrills, MO. JG had it right when she voiced the hypocritical mindset of RA's attorneys, at once calling MW a thief, a trusted advisor/friend and strategist. That sentiment says it all, to me, about AB&BR's lack of honesty and integrity. All Just My Opinion

IMO, it's clear - from filings and evidence related to the leak case - that MW was indeed a trusted advisor/friend and strategist to Baldwin and out of nowhere, was charged with a misdemeanor of the "theft" variety.

I'm sure Judge Gull was baffled by the explanation of who MW was when Rozzi/Baldwin attempted to explain. (I know I was.) Gull's concerns as to candor re: MW incident is expressed in her ruling - and she's put it into the record. This makes sense to me. It serves as a warning. I find it consistent with the SCOIN's findings and discussion as to the many options Judges have at their disposal to discipline counsel.

(I've seen no source with regard to the family receiving emailed photos - and this is the first I've heard that exists. Just awful, if true. Can't comment further w/o source.)

JMHO

Last edited:

It’s just absolutely vile and everybody involved in continuing to spread them deserves the harshest punishment. Just imagine thinking it’s a good idea to stick up on YouTube crime scene photos just so you get more clout and clicks. Zero consideration for the family’s and their friends and just adding to the families pain and suffering.

Moo

Last edited:
It’s just absolutely vile and everybody involved in continuing to spread them deserves the harshest punishment. Just imagine thinking it’s a good idea to stick up on YouTube crime scene photos just so you get more clout and clicks. Zero consideration for the family’s and their friends and just adding to the families pain and suffering.

Moo
This isn’t directed at you in general just jumping off your post. The photos being available online made me think of things like the photos / sketches of Jack the Ripper’s victims and crime scenes. It’s not new that these things end up in public view. Maybe some people just don’t think about how living loved ones may feel as it’s been a thing for so long. People have a morbid fascination and curiosity about things such as this. Doesn’t make it right. But it’s not new.

Thank you. I do recall this claim by the state.

However, I'm not seeing a mention of the victim's family(s) being sent emails with photos of the crime scene.
It specifically states a you tuber posted a video of leaked crime scene photos and that you tube video made its way to the victims family members.

It’s apparent the family received evidence of their children and grandchildren’s horrific crime scene being on you tube. Is it really an arguing point exactly what method they discovered this?

The bigger point is it should have never been leaked. IMO it is a big deal.
JG had specific orders in place and they were blatantly disregarded by defense.
jmo

Moo
There are a lot of "true crime" people on YouTube who will do or say anything for clicks. Aside from a few reliable sites, I seldom listen to anyone doing true crime on YT.

Like many of you, I’ve spent countless hours staring at this photo trying to glean anything from it. Rather than a brown knapsack, it looks to me like BG’s right hand is holding something and the tip of the object is glinting in the sunlight; it looks to me like his hand is wrapped around this object and his thumb is on top. Could this be the gun? All speculation on my part.

Yep, looked at that image for so long it's keeping me up at night. One other thing that I've noticed, IMO, it looks as if his right shoulder is higher than his left. If a person mimics that action it happens when I raise my right arm to reach for something in my pocket/jeans. Try it, pay attention to your shoulders and see if it happens to you. ;)

An important factor for me is RA confirms passing 3/4 girls as he arrives, the girls have evidence of the time they passed RA. RA and the girls agree they pass each other. If I were on the jury I would wonder why RA attempts to change his time of arrival.

This isn’t directed at you in general just jumping off your post. The photos being available online made me think of things like the photos / sketches of Jack the Ripper’s victims and crime scenes. It’s not new that these things end up in public view. Maybe some people just don’t think about how living loved ones may feel as it’s been a thing for so long. People have a morbid fascination and curiosity about things such as this. Doesn’t make it right. But it’s not new.
In some states, there are laws against it. New York and California are some examples.

Hopefully at the upcoming hearing Judge Gull will spell it out to D like they are 5 yo on what can or cannot be alluded to based on proof or relevancy during trial. As we have learned though, this D has a hard time following the Court's rules.

JMO

I'll bet the bank spelling it out still won't be understood. Look at one of the last motioned filed by the prosecutor. The P asks the judge to omit testimony that is not RELAVANT to Ra's trial. I've seen/heard people repeat this but put a spin on it. Claim the P wants no mention of certain people and/or 3rd party theories, when in reality the prosecutor is demanding the D SHOW A CONNECTION.

Show a connection/relevance.

I'll bet the bank spelling it out still won't be understood. Look at one of the last motioned filed by the prosecutor. The P asks the judge to omit testimony that is not RELAVANT to Ra's trial. I've seen/heard people repeat this but put a spin on it. Claim the P wants no mention of certain people and/or 3rd party theories, when in reality the prosecutor is demanding the D SHOW A CONNECTION.

Yep as otherwise we could be here years while the defense try and throw out a winning strategy as so far nothing is working imo.

It's not however good for the families of Libby and Abby who had to suffer being emailed leaked crime scene photos of their children. And it will probably happen again as those photos are always going to be out there and evil people will manipulate them for their thrills, MO. JG had it right when she voiced the hypocritical mindset of RA's attorneys, at once calling MW a thief, a trusted advisor/friend and strategist. That sentiment says it all, to me, about AB&BR's lack of honesty and integrity. All Just My Opinion

This is also my opinion. We are talking about images of two murdered young girls! This is not just some evidence laying around with minimal impact. Two innocent murdered girls. Abby and Libby. Think of the actions, take a picture of these two girls, pass the pictures out on the internet. We are talking about Libby and Abby. Libby and Abby, nude, murdered. Evil at it's finest.

The Judge asked for a Nexus. Let's see what happens 5/7. I guarantee no other actors will be allowed. This will be RA on trial all by his lonesome.

It specifically states a you tuber posted a video of leaked crime scene photos and that you tube video made its way to the victims family members.

It’s apparent the family received evidence of their children and grandchildren’s horrific crime scene being on you tube. Is it really an arguing point exactly what method they discovered this?

The bigger point is it should have never been leaked. IMO it is a big deal.
JG had specific orders in place and they were blatantly disregarded by defense.
jmo
RBBM
No, but ... if we had info on who emailed crime scene photos to the family, I'd be chasing them down with a broom in person right now. I'm just saying. MOO

MOO these attorneys are loathsome, grotesque manipulators.
Actually RA deserves better defense based in honestly addressing the charges.

And service, if they couldn't drive the 90 minutes each way to visit him at Westville weekly, they are just lazy skaters as well.

Last edited:
I think that with so many confessions by Richard Allen to so many various people that someone had to have asked him information that only the killer would know. I think if that is the case a jury will probably convict him.

I still think it is possible Richard Allen is innocent at this time until we learn more information at trial.

What is so strange is how Richard Allen came forward so soon after the crime to talk to the conservation officer without knowing if there had been any forensic evidence left out at the crime scene. My guess is he did not know the unspent cartridge fell out of his gun.

RBBM
No, but ... if we had info on who emailed crime scene photos to the family, I'd be chasing them down with a broom in person right now. I'm just saying. MOO

It sounds like there are some unlocked legal conference rooms in Logansport that could use some sweeping up and airing out, just saying.;)
MOO.

Defense will be required to justify those moves once the trial has begun. I predict the P having to make quite a few objections when they bring up the crazy conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop